Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• It won't be. Guardians is on the 18th.

Melton23 posted: »

Season 1 is nearly 5 years old so I'm assuming it will be released around the 25th. It better be the 18th, though

• edited April 2017

The "content that may disturb" was probably the Clem and Gabe sex scene.

Time to kill myself.

Rated by New Zealand - Thicker Than Water - "Content that may disturb". No other Walking Dead episode has that. Wonder what it could mean?

• Don't say that!

The "content that may disturb" was probably the Clem and Gabe sex scene. Time to kill myself.

• enter image description here

Please don't...

The "content that may disturb" was probably the Clem and Gabe sex scene. Time to kill myself.

• edited April 2017

If that's true, then Jane really is such a "great" rolemodel, given the actual screentime their relationship has gotten.

• enter image description here

DELETE THIS

• Apparently we should ''Zoom In'' on this

Not sure if its got anything to do with episode 4 or telltale creating false hype who knows

• They've done it before with a walking dead michone episode and something else.

It won't be. Guardians is on the 18th.

• Perfect xD

bruzdaa posted: »

Please don't...

• I got the bad feeling someone (David?) will be tortured.

Rated by New Zealand - Thicker Than Water - "Content that may disturb". No other Walking Dead episode has that. Wonder what it could mean?

• edited April 2017

enter image description here

enter image description here

• Cmon DLB bro, you don't mean that

• Hopefully she stops doing voice overs soon, if you know what I mean...

• edited April 2017

"I'm having so much fun! I hope you're all enjoying this season."

Remember when the S1 cast cried when they got the finale script and had to perform it?

Good times...

• So the episode is still in development/concept but its close to submission?.....i'm really confused whats going on with EP4 now.

• Couldn't she put more hashtags?

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited April 2017

False hype, I know I've seen that array before and outside of the walker who died making the O face. Nothing jumped out at me.

But I would like to know the backstory on the walker who died mid coitus. Talk about Coitus Interuptus, yesh.

Apparently we should ''Zoom In'' on this Not sure if its got anything to do with episode 4 or telltale creating false hype who knows

• Im pretty sure they still cry. Just for different reasons.

TheMPerson posted: »

"I'm having so much fun! I hope you're all enjoying this season." Remember when the S1 cast cried when they got the finale script and had to perform it? Good times...

• Tone down those hashtags, lady....

• Episode 5 is a thing y'know.

Chibikid posted: »

So the episode is still in development/concept but its close to submission?.....i'm really confused whats going on with EP4 now.

• Last time i checked which was...now we're waiting for episode 4 and not episode 5.

Episode 5 is a thing y'know.

• But it's the Season Premiere of GOTG, and Telltale won't let TWD overshadow it. Telltale has only ever done a same day release once or twice, and it's honestly out of the question that this will be one such time. April 25th at the earliest.

They've done it before with a walking dead michone episode and something else.

• I think he's trying to say she's starting to record her lines for episode 5. 4s already been completed and submitted for rating. On a more tragic note, two more episodes of Kate.

Chibikid posted: »

Last time i checked which was...now we're waiting for episode 4 and not episode 5.

• Well that's what we all wanted out of Ben/Sarah, but they remained chickens until the end

Bonbon80 posted: »

I think Gabe will turn from annoying whiny teenboy into a hero we won't forget at the end. He mentioned before he wants to be a man and making difference. Perhaps he will save Clem's life lol.

• You have to forgive DLB...she is insane....the truth is Clem dies.

El chapo posted: »

Cmon DLB bro, you don't mean that

• Thank you for the clarity on that as i was confused what was going on with EP4. At minimum i hope we're not forced into a love triangle with Kate and David.

I think he's trying to say she's starting to record her lines for episode 5. 4s already been completed and submitted for rating. On a more tragic note, two more episodes of Kate.

• You alright homie?

You have to forgive DLB...she is insane....the truth is Clem dies.

• I have I disagree, I love the old music being reused to take us back to the time we first heard it, armed with death, alive inside, lees death music all of it, any reused, well known song is a yes from me, it brings up the feels.

I was thinking maybe they could still play armed with death, but change it up a bit so it is new; this way it would kinda sound a bit fresh.

• If guardian wasn't coming out I would say it the episode would be the 18th but I guess this confirms the 25th. Unless telltale comes out of nowhere announcing the 11th but that doesn't seem like enough development time even if it was being worked on before ep 3.

• I see no one recognizable. Either it's a f**k up on their end or I'm just really bad at this. The only one that looks the slightest bit familiar is top second one from the right. Looks like Carley. But it can't be. So that's that.

Apparently we should ''Zoom In'' on this Not sure if its got anything to do with episode 4 or telltale creating false hype who knows

• edited April 2017

If they don't announce anything by the end of this week or early next week it will most likely come out late next month. Typically they announce the release date followed by a teaser and a trailer near the release date which spans over around 2-3 weeks.

Creeper1846 posted: »

If guardian wasn't coming out I would say it the episode would be the 18th but I guess this confirms the 25th. Unless telltale comes out of

• Omg its fast fast fasty fast! :D hype!

• edited April 2017

25th april wd3ep4 (edit)
    18th april gotgep1

AdamRoberts posted: »

Omg its fast fast fasty fast! hype!

• wd3ep3

*Ep4

AdamRoberts posted: »

25th april wd3ep4 (edit) 18th april gotgep1

• edited April 2017

But she does a pretty good performance, right?

Also, am I the only one that doesn't hate Kate?

Hopefully she stops doing voice overs soon, if you know what I mean...

• Legally not. Not living together for 5 years definitely qualifies as a legal separation.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Of course it would be up to her if she wants to be with David, I just meant Javi. Out of loyalty to David, I mean as great as Kate is she's married to your brother.

• "Content that may disturb"

Probably going to reveal in a flashback the "Fetal" choice Christa had to make, if you get what I mean?

• I'm guessing they've submitted EP4 and pending approval and currently working on EP5.

• No.

Acheive250 posted: »

But she does a pretty good performance, right? Also, am I the only one that doesn't hate Kate?

• Then why did you say you disagree? :/

I have I disagree, I love the old music being reused to take us back to the time we first heard it, armed with death, alive inside, lees death music all of it, any reused, well known song is a yes from me, it brings up the feels.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.