Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• In a groupchat someone noticed Lonnie and Javy have nude models, so they jokingly said "what if they had to get naked for the branding" then someone else said "clem got naked for the branding. everyone saw clem in her underwear. Naked clem confirmed for episode 4."

enter image description here

Lol, ok, I think its time to explain where this "underwear clem" shit came from. In a groupchat someone noticed Lonnie and Javy have nude m

• Episode 1 and 2 weren't leaked early, it just releases early is Australia. (I REALLY wish Telltale would prohibit the YouTube videos until it's out for everyone because it's getting really fucking annoying seeing XCageGame and RabidRetrospect spoiling the game for everyone.

AChicken posted: »

Well, at this stage, TWD isn't doing quite well for it's releases. EP1+2 were leaked a day early if I recall.. EP3 was leaked a week and a h

• They were joking, obviously.

DabigRG posted: »

In a groupchat someone noticed Lonnie and Javy have nude models, so they jokingly said "what if they had to get naked for the branding" then

• Were they? Cause that's an oddly specific joke considering those involved.

They were joking, obviously.

• Trust me, they were 100% joking. That's all they do anymore.

Were they? Cause that's an oddly specific joke considering those involved.

• Episode 3 was longer than 1 or 2 though (but since 1 and 2 are one, that may not count). So, maybe we raise the time episode by episode!

You also said this about Episode 3...

• Since when was a 7.8/10 bad?

I mean Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire got a 7.8/10 because it had TOO much water.

Oh boy... it hit the 70's.

• Sounds like Paul and Kate will share some meds..

Moderate impact drug use..... KATE FOUND MORE WEED!!!

• Are we still thinking it will be the 25th? When will they likely be announcing it?

• Likely later next week, after Guardians is released.

Are we still thinking it will be the 25th? When will they likely be announcing it?

• edited April 2017

So they'll announce the date less than a week from the release? Lets hope so

Likely later next week, after Guardians is released.

• Or the doctor, he could be sharing some weed this time.

Moderate impact drug use..... KATE FOUND MORE WEED!!!

• edited April 2017

1. Someone in the crowd (Probably AVA or glasses lady) saves us from the cells
    2. Cross a river, there is a river right next to the slaughterhouse/what is now the factory in E3
    3. Someone we know dies (prayers for the dead)
    4. We get revenge (blood for blood) for the death of said person
    5. A fight (smoke/fire) starts due to said revenge
    6. The punishment (price) we get for getting that revenge/justice
  • Someone we know dies

It better not be Tripp.

We get revenge for the death of said person

That would be too soon.

* Someone in the crowd (Probably AVA or glasses lady) saves us from the cells * Cross a river, there is a river right next to the slaughte

• It's very likely they'll announce the release date after guardians along with a trailer.

So they'll announce the date less than a week from the release? Lets hope so

• Hopefully, it is. Especially since I doubt it'll be Conrad.

AronDracula posted: »

Someone we know dies It better not be Tripp. We get revenge for the death of said person That would be too soon.

• Wouldn't actually mind this! Overwatch has an ever expanding law :o

AChicken posted: »

Overwatch: The Telltale Series confirmed!

• I hope it'll be Eleanor don't kill tripp plz I love the guy ;_;

Hopefully, it is. Especially since I doubt it'll be Conrad.

• I hope it is Kate.

I hope it'll be Eleanor don't kill tripp plz I love the guy ;_;

• Don't you kinda despise him way too much.

Hopefully, it is. Especially since I doubt it'll be Conrad.

• Hopefully Gabe....

Bonbon80 posted: »

I hope it is Kate.

• Both? Pretty please!

bthom20 posted: »

Hopefully Gabe....

• edited April 2017

I check the steam score everyday because im on steam everyday.

Sad.

[Mod edit: Stop using the forums as your guys' venue for off site drama, and be respectful towards other users instead of starting drama by egging on responses to old posts - Blind Sniper]

[User edit: That was rude. - Handsome Lee]

I check the steam score everyday because im on steam everyday. I see it drop. It may not drop a whole percent everyday but it drops. I do

• He seems more like a bar-tard tbh

fallandir posted: »

Or the doctor, he could be sharing some weed this time.

• edited April 2017

I don't think I even despise the guy because, honestly, there's not much to him anyway. He's just there, clearly trying to be yet another Kenny but without much to distinguish him as his own character or even any real understanding of why Kenny worked, which Conrad somehow does a much better job at all-around. Meanwhile, Eleanor feels like she somehow has more definition to her despite getting so little screentime and thus, I'd very much rather we have Tripp die and give Eleanor, the character we haven't spent much time on, some focus instead of trying to copy Kenny's arc once again for the third/fourth time in a fucking row.

Don't you kinda despise him way too much.

• AGREED.

I don't think I even despise the guy because, honestly, there's not much to him anyway. He's just there, clearly trying to be yet another Ke

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2017

A general warning to everyone involved - Handsome Lee, @Dont_Look_Back, @Everyone'sClemInTime, @HyperionNemesis96, @BetterToSleep, and El chapo (curse you spaces in usernames!) :

Ladies, ladies, please - enough with the off-site drama please. This is a game forum, not a soap opera. Well, a forum about games that basically amount to interactive soap operas - but you get the point.

Let's cool it with the petty off site drama here, and let's please not awkwardly dig up older comments to leave rude responses. I'm feeling nice so I'm going to leave you guys with a warning instead of banning people, but some of you guys pushed it close to crossing the line with your personal attacks.

Let's all just ignore each other instead of waving your di.... er, sticks around about who has the better group chat, because obviously, we mods win in that department. Don't believe me? We have a goddamn salad bar. There, case closed - salad bars beat out everything else.

Now, let's all begrudgingly pretend to tolerate each other for the sake of making me feel that not banning people was the right call, and let's move on. Puh-lease help a mod out here...

I check the steam score everyday because im on steam everyday. Sad. [Mod edit: Stop using the forums as your guys' venue for off

• Okay, thanks man.

A general warning to everyone involved - Handsome Lee, @Dont_Look_Back, @Everyone'sClemInTime, @HyperionNemesis96, @BetterToSleep, and El ch

• But did Tripp ever force anyone to agree with him?

I don't think I even despise the guy because, honestly, there's not much to him anyway. He's just there, clearly trying to be yet another Ke

• Not that recall. So again, little understanding what made Kenny Kenny or much to distinguish him as a character in his own. Anything to consider?

But did Tripp ever force anyone to agree with him?

• i miss kenny soooooo much.... can you pease bring back kenny that clem has to shoot him down and it is all sad or something or that if you stayed in wellington that kenny survived and we see him again or we see corpse lee or walker lee

• enter image description here

cavin posted: »

i miss kenny soooooo much.... can you pease bring back kenny that clem has to shoot him down and it is all sad or something or that if you stayed in wellington that kenny survived and we see him again or we see corpse lee or walker lee

• What? And no we fucking won't see Lee.

i miss kenny soooooo much.... can you pease bring back kenny that clem has to shoot him down and it is all sad or something or that if you stayed in wellington that kenny survived and we see him again or we see corpse lee or walker lee

• Oh, you're new.

First of all, Welcome to the forums! Here is where us Telltale "fans" come to complain about their games, but unless they have the "TellTale Staff" thing next to their username, then it's just one of us.

Bringing Kenny back would be a forced movement. He had a good death in Season One and they fucked it in Season 2, and fucked it even worse in Season 3. So, no. Also, why would Clem go back to see Lee again? He only took care of her for three months, nothing compared to the time she spent with Christa, Kenny/Jane/Edith and A.J.

• Gabe I don't mind.
    But they need to kill off annoying Kate so Javi can finally start dating Eleanor.

Jayroen posted: »

Both? Pretty please!

• I'd imagine because of the impact he had on her, saving her not only from the outset of the outbreak but also from a psychopath shortly before succumbing to his wounds or being put down by her. There's also the whole carrying around a picture of him longer than she'd been traveling with Christa. Also not sure Clem spent much time with Jane before being ditched.

Oh, you're new. First of all, Welcome to the forums! Here is where us Telltale "fans" come to complain about their games, but unless they

• Spoiler***************

Javis, brother david is Morales brother and he shows up and kills rick. the end.

• Kate must die. She's a burden to the group.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Don't trust any information unless it comes directly from Telltale via their Twitter, Facebook or News Page although that date is really possible at the moment.

Wikipedia says this Source

Sign in to comment in this discussion.