Really stupid theories

Comments

• Is this a last of us reference

Tony112 posted: »

AJ is immune to the virus and The New Frontier wants him to cure themselves, but to get the cure AJ have to die.

• After Lee and her parent's death, Clementine went crazy. She starved to death in that hill, where she "saw" Omid and Christa in the distance. All Season 2 was an hallucination. Season 3 doesn't exist.

• ANF is just a flashback with how short it is.

• Clem's father bought her hat at a baseball game before the world ended, this much we know is true...

...what if the baseball game he went to see was Javier's team?

Even if it wasn't, surely Javi ought to recognise the team if he was a baseball player himself.
    Maybe we'll see some dialogue between Javi and Clem were he says something about liking or disliking the team in which the hat belongs.

• Season 1 is a story of Lee, mentally ill man, who named his hand Clementine and believed it's a young girl. Other survivors played along, didn't want to upset him. Except Larry, who thought this isn't normal. Bitten, Lee tried to cut of his hand. Knew death was coming and wanted to set her free by cutting off the limb.

• I dunno about you, but naming your hand after a little girl might cause some...problems.

Omid's cat posted: »

Season 1 is a story of Lee, mentally ill man, who named his hand Clementine and believed it's a young girl. Other survivors played along, di

• The choice to cut off your arm or not is the biggest decision in the story.

If he cuts his arm off he's letting go of this figment of his imagination. Acknowledging the harsh reality that she isn't real and he's went into the deep end. By letting his friends get rid off it shows that he's finally come to accept his fate and let his friends attempt to help him - despite knowing he's never actually going to be free from it anyway. It's his last meaningful choice before he slips away from reality and dies.

If he keeps his arm, he's in denial and truly believes Clementine to be an actual person that he cannot lose. So he keeps her with him till his last dying breath. Denial till the end.

Season 1 is a story of Lee, mentally ill man, who named his hand Clementine and believed it's a young girl. Other survivors played along, di

• Season 1, 2 and 3 are just dreams of 8 year old Clementine. The apocalypse never happened.

• We didn't see her die and they did take Phantom Punch. Maybe its possible

DabigRG posted: »

Shades-chick is Huh-chick in disguise.

• All that death and suffering, all because Ed let her watch Zombieland.

Season 1, 2 and 3 are just dreams of 8 year old Clementine. The apocalypse never happened.

• Jar Jar Binks wrote TWD S3 but not even him can achieve that

• How about yes to all of them apart from the last one? :D

- Lee is alive - Luke is alive - Omid is alive - Clementine is half-black and half-white - Cluke and Clavier are good ships

• The fuck? Ba dum tsh

AronDracula posted: »

Clementine fucked Gabe while Javier was sleeping.

• I still think clem may be bisexual. Time for sum stereotypes. Short hair, regular looking pants and the way she threatens to hug rape Sarah in season 2 (on my save anyway) ;)

Chibikid posted: »

Actually....clementine and Ava could've dated and Clementine broke up with her which is why she's kicked out and Ava takes AJ as revenge

• EggofDeath23EggofDeath23 Banned
    edited April 2017

Fucking genius. I'm no baseball expert but I believe the team is the LA Dodgers. I think. Perhaps javiers team were playing against them?

ZombiePizza posted: »

Clem's father bought her hat at a baseball game before the world ended, this much we know is true... ...what if the baseball game he went

• IF HIS HAND WAS A LITTLE GIRL HOW DID HE PISS

• To fair, Sarah clearly wanted some since a week earlier, so it all evens out.

I still think clem may be bisexual. Time for sum stereotypes. Short hair, regular looking pants and the way she threatens to hug rape Sarah in season 2 (on my save anyway)

• enter image description here
    For real though, you don't always have to hold it depending on where you are.

IF HIS HAND WAS A LITTLE GIRL HOW DID HE PISS

• Maybe this theory is not that stupid.

xValkyx posted: »

The choice to cut off your arm or not is the biggest decision in the story. If he cuts his arm off he's letting go of this figment of his

• Sitting down?

IF HIS HAND WAS A LITTLE GIRL HOW DID HE PISS

• Zombieland was released in 2009, and this series take place in 2003-2007

All that death and suffering, all because Ed let her watch Zombieland.

• edited April 2017

Kenny is the last Jedi, Clem is Rey and Telltale is the First Order

• edited April 2017

Joan had orchestrated the red wedding because the Starks picked Clint's creamed spinach as the main dish for the wedding over her magnificent black forest gateau.

enter image description here

• Clearly, they have shit taste: I've rather a shit mound with cherries on it than friggin spinach at a wedding.

Yo-da-Man posted: »

Joan had orchestrated the red wedding because the Starks picked Clint's creamed spinach as the main dish for the wedding over her magnificent black forest gateau.

• Telltale doesn't care about this season at all...oh wait.

• She got bitten from behind by a walker just outside of the bar

Sparkeagle posted: »

We didn't see her die and they did take Phantom Punch. Maybe its possible

gross

I dunno about you, but naming your hand after a little girl might cause some...problems.

• That would be creepy

Maybe this theory is not that stupid.

• How does the hand still live by itself four years later?

• this is the stup theories thred don't ruin the fun wth your stupid realism fuck real life

/jk
    AronDracula posted: »

Zombieland was released in 2009, and this series take place in 2003-2007

• omg im so triggerd rite now >:((((((

this is the stup theories thred don't ruin the fun wth your stupid realism fuck real life /jk

• The Walking Dead A New Frontier is directed by Michael Bay.

• Lee is a Robot from Hydra!

• Good question. Season 1 was great. I'm wondering everyday why two more were created. For money, I quess.
    So the answer is - Lee's hand lives for money.

How does the hand still live by itself four years later?

• That's a cool connection i hadn't thought of, nice idea!

Clem's father bought her hat at a baseball game before the world ended, this much we know is true... ...what if the baseball game he went

• Clementine is Rick's daughter

• That may actually make a lot of sense since it would explain why TWDG was so focused on Clementine because she is somehow related to Rick

Marsh16194 posted: »

Clementine is Rick's daughter

• Lol Rick cucked Clems dad before the apocalypse confirmed

Yo-da-Man posted: »

That may actually make a lot of sense since it would explain why TWDG was so focused on Clementine because she is somehow related to Rick

• She's more likely Shane's, he's the one who goes after other peoples wife's

Marsh16194 posted: »

Clementine is Rick's daughter

• edited April 2017

AJ doesn't exist. He passed away way earlier but Clem still imagines he exists. Explains how we have only seen him in her flashbacks and how she, practically a kid herself, is somehow so good at taking care of babies without having any previous knowledge.

The New Frontier kicked her out because she kept rambling on about this invisible baby and how he needs meds. Lingard was so fucking high he believed her for a while.

David just went on with the crazy in Ep.3 since he had to appease her somehow. "Yeah yeah your hallucination is still alive. Now get off my back."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.