Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited April 2017

Welcome to the TWD section official tour

If you look to your left, you will see the tragic sight of a man very deep in denial

I wonder when the actual Season 3 will happen; The good Season 3; The Clementine focused Season 3. Do we have to wait another 2.5 years

• edited April 2017

I knew your trouble is just not being Clementine.

I am sure if it was the same new style games, with very few hubs and Clementine as protagonist, you had no any problem.

I wonder when the actual Season 3 will happen; The good Season 3; The Clementine focused Season 3. Do we have to wait another 2.5 years

• So she just steals a car and leave the previous owner behind just to die.
    As Eleanor said determinantly:"This girl is dangerous."

It is a realistic Clem after all shit and betrayal she went through with peoples around her and losing all of her loved ones.
    This girl became a tough survivor.

hesif posted: »

Maybe there's no real reason she wanted the van. Maybe she just wanted to get around quicker. Who wouldn't want a vehicle in the ZA?

• Could any one tell me at what time will the walking dead Thicker than water episode release in india

• Lol

So cheesy

Deltino posted: »

S1: Convicted killer experiences joys of parenting 400 Days: Five people fight for cameo appearances S2: Girl trapped with group of misfits Michonne: Comic character goes on boating adventure

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The release time is platform dependant.

Vijsun23 posted: »

Could any one tell me at what time will the walking dead Thicker than water episode release in india

• someone know music from the trailer??

• Michonne: Comic character goes on boating adventure

...with pirates.

Pirates make everything better.

S1: Convicted killer experiences joys of parenting 400 Days: Five people fight for cameo appearances S2: Girl trapped with group of misfits Michonne: Comic character goes on boating adventure

• If they don't put this song for the scene where they hang David I'm gonna riot.

• I like it! For some reason when I listen to that, I'd picture the whole David hanging thing going in slow motion as Javier and Gabe try to shove their way through the crowd to the deck :D

If they don't put this song for the scene where they hang David I'm gonna riot.

• I thought this was Kum Bah Yah at first.

If they don't put this song for the scene where they hang David I'm gonna riot.

• I actually imagined something similar. I imagined Joan kicking the chair then Javi running desperately to David before he dies.

I like it! For some reason when I listen to that, I'd picture the whole David hanging thing going in slow motion as Javier and Gabe try to shove their way through the crowd to the deck

• Yeah, exactly! Maybe they'd throw in a quick time event or something to go along with it, and if you're not fast enough, David dies possibly.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I actually imagined something similar. I imagined Joan kicking the chair then Javi running desperately to David before he dies.

• I'd like that actually. Kinda like Lee killing(?) the Stranger in terms of a gameplay element.

Yeah, exactly! Maybe they'd throw in a quick time event or something to go along with it, and if you're not fast enough, David dies possibly.

• I hope we get the option to shoot the rope and save David. Clint Eastwood style.

• Isn't that just for the needle?

I just noticed that Lingard has a small tourniquet on his arm: I mean, the trailer was already making it obvious he was shooting up on something, but it's a nice touch nonetheless.

• Yeah from the episode 3 trailer I had gotten my hopes up that Clem would have a playable chapter in the present. Like if you were loyal to her like I was she would sneak into Richmond to confront David. Or if you decided to use her as a bargaining chip she would be thrown in a cell where she broke her self out found weapons and confronted David. But that unfortunetly didn't happen.

I am still being optimistic and hoping that you will get to play as her when she interrogates Lingard (and have the option to torture information out of him... wow this game series has given me such a dark mind) but I know that this most likely won't happen and I'm just setting myself up for disappointment.

Chibikid posted: »

They pulled a similar thing when they made it appear Clementine was approaching David alone.

• edited April 2017

I don't understand why telltale would even want to deal with 42 different Clems which they didn't even do, well the type of Clem you chose changes like 1 to 3 of Clementine's lines per episode but that isn't enough. In the first two seasons I built up the super cynical self-relient Clem who says what she wants and doesn't care what others think of her (only AJ and her closest friends see her soft side) so I actually like how Clem acts, but I feal bad for the people who like the more social softer Clem.

Clementine is a more unique main protagonist than Javier who's story is too much like Rick's for me. Plus this series is about Clem growing up in this messed up world. It felt very out of place to have a new protagonist. Most of the hate would have been avoided if they kept Clementine as the main focus and playable character.

And it's a damn shame, after seeing the way Bioware had implemented a dialogue system in DA2 and Andromeda where the nature of your response

• edited April 2017

I don't see why they would have to explain why she wanted a car in episode 1 and 2, it is pretty self explanatory a car is a useful thing that could keep you alive and ahead of walkers and other people.

does anyone else feel a little bothered that Clementine is still looking for AJ? Like it feels as though nothing has really changed with her

• I think that Gabe is going to do a bunch of reckless crap that will end up getting Kate killed in this episode.

• Yeah, ANF needs some sad, slow and calm dramatic scene, instead of rushed action scenes and OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT all the time.

I like it! For some reason when I listen to that, I'd picture the whole David hanging thing going in slow motion as Javier and Gabe try to shove their way through the crowd to the deck

• Do you think there is still somewhere a chance this season that TellTale brings back characters from season 1 & 2?
    (Lilly, Arvo, Christa, Mike, Bonnie?)

• Absolutely not, all these new players they brought in would have no idea who they are.

twdxoxotwau posted: »

Do you think there is still somewhere a chance this season that TellTale brings back characters from season 1 & 2? (Lilly, Arvo, Christa, Mike, Bonnie?)

• Being Operation Protect David.

• edited April 2017

Sorry, but go check your "Documents" folder. (Yes I know you were joking... Hopefully...)

• Yeah I know. It's like that in the steam files as well... unfortunately.

enter image description here

ART-6 posted: »

Sorry, but go check your "Documents" folder. (Yes I know you were joking... Hopefully...)

• all these new players they brought in

enter image description here

Absolutely not, all these new players they brought in would have no idea who they are.

• I wonder when the actual Season 3 will happen;

Its been happening since December 2016

The good Season 3;

So basically ANF?

The Clementine focused Season 3.

Its actually called Season 2.

• What do you mean when you say you have a "split second to activate this?"

• Its been happening since December 2016

No.

So basically ANF?

No.

Its actually called Season 2.

No.

I wonder when the actual Season 3 will happen; Its been happening since December 2016 The good Season 3; So basically ANF? The Clementine focused Season 3. Its actually called Season 2.

• Anyone whose meme game is as strong as yours deserves some Rhys Socks.

Poogers555 posted: »

no please ill do anything for rhys socks like you dont even understand. homie what do you want for the rhys socks please, I will do anything I swear please pretty please. Will do ANYTHING!

• I doubt he's going to die.

Shadow2122 posted: »

Being Operation Protect David.

• edited April 2017

eggs

I doubt he's going to die.

• thanks boo boo

Plan_R posted: »

Anyone whose meme game is as strong as yours deserves some Rhys Socks.

• I agree

Sharples65 posted: »

eggs

• Take Us Back (Cheerful Version) + Soft Rock

• Here for you homie.

Poogers555 posted: »

thanks boo boo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.