Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• edited April 2017

Yeah I got the same thing. It keeps giving me the same error.

AgentZ46 posted: »

So I'm having a problem installing the episode. It's there, clear as day but when I try to install it I get an error code. I look up the err

• Haha same! I've been trying to come up with ways to distract myself until then.

So far I've come up woefully short.

Tomorrow? Screw that, I want it now!

• It's not just me then. I was going to do a factory reset but if it isn't just me then that wouldn't help.

Menofthe214 posted: »

Yeah I got the same thing. It keeps giving me the same error.

• Difference is that it isn't sitting right in front of you insisting that your allowed to have it but slapping you whenever you reach for it.

Haha same! I've been trying to come up with ways to distract myself until then. So far I've come up woefully short.

• Telltale's just like:

enter image description here

Difference is that it isn't sitting right in front of you insisting that your allowed to have it but slapping you whenever you reach for it.

• Am i forbidden of asking about episode 4 writers? because i want to know if there are several of them again.

• It's not my bloody fault Telltale suckered people into buying the Season Pass

Nobody forced you to buy the season pass. That is entirely your fault.

I don't want my money to go to waste so excuse me for complaining... It's not my bloody fault Telltale suckered people into buying the Season Pass (which is required on Steam anyway).

• Can somebody confirm Clem is alive? I went to a fortune teller last week. Asked old witch about Clementine's fate. "All I see is blood", she replied. It made me nervous.

• Let me know if there is a way to fix it.

It's not just me then. I was going to do a factory reset but if it isn't just me then that wouldn't help.

• My brain when spoilers are leaking

• God, fucking dammit...I got spoiled by something. I can't even say anything, and ...oh man, oh gawd, OH MAN OH GAWD!

I'm outta here! See ya!

• As a reminder, Episode Waiting Threads are meant to be 100% Spoiler Free. Please refrain from any kind of spoiler discussion, even including comments with only vague allusions or general hints related to spoilers.

• HAH! Go over to the thread 'THAT WAS SO CUTE' and you know what this fortune teller meant by bloody.

Omid's cat posted: »

Can somebody confirm Clem is alive? I went to a fortune teller last week. Asked old witch about Clementine's fate. "All I see is blood", she replied. It made me nervous.

• WTF? People already got Episode 4? How?

• It's not about that. It's about Telltale false advertising.

It's not my bloody fault Telltale suckered people into buying the Season Pass Nobody forced you to buy the season pass. That is entirely your fault.

• Its available in Australia on Xbox One. Im in Canada but last time for EP3 I simply changed my xbox region to Australia and it was then available to download. Its showing its available again but I keep getting an error code when trying to install.

AronDracula posted: »

WTF? People already got Episode 4? How?

• edited April 2017

Steam refused to issue me a refund. I want Clementine, yes I admit it (Telltale made her seem like a main character pre-release but she just comes in and out), but I also want longer episodes and more hubs (with conversations). I want to CARE about the new characters, but it's hard to do so if the only characters that have gotten some type of development are David and to an extent Kate.

Oh, and I fucking despise Javier, thank you very much.

Couldn't you have gotten a refund for it? I mean, Epsiode 3 wasn't bad and honestly it seems like you want one thing: Clementine to be in every scene, which you won't get because Javier is the main character, which I, and many people, love.

• This is some straight bullshit.

Cody-Allen posted: »

Its available in Australia on Xbox One. Im in Canada but last time for EP3 I simply changed my xbox region to Australia and it was then available to download. Its showing its available again but I keep getting an error code when trying to install.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

enter image description here

Mercyva posted: »

poptars its always you, a light in a forum full of darkness. salute.

• OMG, these spoiler threads are everywhere.

• edited April 2017

Anyone have an Xbox One and was able to download it? I keep getting the error code.
    Edit: I just sent a message about the problem to support. Hope they can fix it.

• Another leak huh.....

• No the official version was released for Australia because its Tuesday for them so this is official stuff.

Another leak huh.....

• I got spoiled for something very very very minor but seriously why is it so hard to not get spoiled.

• At least the spoilers were a day or two ahead instead of two whole weeks.

• Today is the 5th year anniversary of the game. Neat.

• edited April 2017

(doesn't count as episode 4 spoilers cause everyone already knows he dies)

• Ah, now I gotcha.

Creeper1846 posted: »

No the official version was released for Australia because its Tuesday for them so this is official stuff.

• I've been trying for a while and I also keep getting an error code.

Anyone have an Xbox One and was able to download it? I keep getting the error code. Edit: I just sent a message about the problem to support. Hope they can fix it.

• I can't go one place without spoiling something a channel in my YouTube sub box spoiled a choice for me. Why am I such an idiot I should have known something was going to be there.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If you are getting a error it might be a good idea to contact Telltale support before they finish work today so they know to look into any bugs.

Let me know if there is a way to fix it.

• What is that "Kenny" he refers to? Did he mean this ugly cardboard pirate who happened to speak with Kenny's voice?

(doesn't count as episode 4 spoilers cause everyone already knows he dies)

• I'm very happy with what I'm hearing about this episode! It seems to get better and better. I thought this whole season was fucked

• In the UK.. Just bought the episode, getting an error code.. this is frustrating.. avoided all day spoilers and now I can't even play it!

• A lot more hyped for this one than 3. I'm a tad pissed I spoiled myself on a semi-minor thing but ah well. Anyways....

HURRY UP RELEASE TIME! ;-;

• I've tried to download it here in the UK, and I am on XBOX One.. it is not working for me either.

I've wanted to play all day, kept away from spoilers to getting an error code when I just PAID FOR IT!!!

I've waited my time, I want to play.

Pvcleb posted: »

I've been trying for a while and I also keep getting an error code.

• If you got XBOX One, you're screwed.

BroKenny posted: »

A lot more hyped for this one than 3. I'm a tad pissed I spoiled myself on a semi-minor thing but ah well. Anyways.... HURRY UP RELEASE TIME! ;-;

• The episode is unplayable on Xbox one. Really hoping this gets fixed soon. I've been so excited for this so for it to be right there but unable to be downloaded is a bummer.

• edited April 2017

Well, I guess I gotta wait until tomorrow night... they would of left the office by now... another day of spoilers -___-

The episode is unplayable on Xbox one. Really hoping this gets fixed soon. I've been so excited for this so for it to be right there but unable to be downloaded is a bummer.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.