The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Lol ya

ew all i was really aware of was the fact that she shat on peoples' opinions like please shut the fuck up and let these poor children live

• edgyclementine

Is this condemning edgy Clem, or supporting edgy Clem. I personally detest edgy Clem.

Connora711 posted: »

Lol ya

• neither. i just thought it was a funny username lmao

Spodes posted: »

edgyclementine Is this condemning edgy Clem, or supporting edgy Clem. I personally detest edgy Clem.

• Oh, anyways, I direct messaged Blind Sniper regarding the ban, don't know if he'll ever get back.

neither. i just thought it was a funny username lmao

• "If you don't wanna help us we don't want anything to do with you."

"Understood."

Man Conrad took that surprisingly well (I was expecting an angry response).

LeeClemKen posted: »

For your first question you can watch Gameoverent alternative choices walktrough.

• How do you think Mariana felt about David?

• I honestly have no idea, because we'd rarely seen them interacting to each other.

DabigRG posted: »

How do you think Mariana felt about David?

• Personally I wish they wouldn't delete peoples comments so their meanness and stupidity would be on display forever. Bahahaha

Connora711 posted: »

She was considerably rude to people. I made a topic about the engine and she goes on to tell me how my PC is shit (which it isn't) and how hers is superior to everyone else's. But that comment got deleted because the mods on this site are fantastic!

• Here's a question that just dawned on me: In the event Eleanor didn't get into contact into Joan beforehand, what exactly was Javier, Gabe, and Clementine's plan if they were literally just gonna walk up to the damn stage where Joan can pick them out?

• Idk. Probably just tell the people that she was raiding peaceful communities if that option was chosen, shoot her straight away if that option was taken, or do both if the return David to power option was chosen. I imagine the people would believe Javier after what they saw what she did to Tripp/Ava. Not gonna lie, for a leader she is veeeerrrryyy idiotic. I just can't see how she thought killing the opposite to what javi chose was going to be a good thing and get the people on her side.

Here's a question that just dawned on me: In the event Eleanor didn't get into contact into Joan beforehand, what exactly was Javier, Gabe,

• I suppose that makes sense.

Never seen a black native Russian. And maybe not the Siberian portion, but the western Russians/European Russians are technically white.

• edited May 2017

Okay, time to take a crack at this

Javier Garcia Lime
    David Garcia Red
    Kate Garcia Violet
    Gabriel Gabe Garcia Orange
    Mariana Garcia Chartreuse

Max Dull Green
    Badger Charcoal or Dark Ultramarine
    Lonnie Dark Green

Clementine Purple

Tripp Green-Red/Brown
    Conrad Dull Purple
    Eleanor Light Green

Ava Dull Lime

Paul Monroe Who cares

Dr. Lingard White or Pale Blue
    Joan Dull Green-Orange
    Clint Grey

Fangirl101 posted: »

If you could assign a personality color to each character from A New Frontier, which color would each character be?

• Okay, so I just learned that Tripp was originally familiar with Badger and the New Frontier...what the fuck?

• Am I the only one who hates that quote from that recent interview about how Clementine "is a survivor now"?

• edited May 2017

Paul Monroe Who cares

That got a chuckle out of me. :grin:

You forgot Mariana.

Okay, time to take a crack at this Javier Garcia Lime David Garcia Red Kate Garcia Violet Gabriel Gabe Garcia Orange Mariana Garcia C

• I have always wondered about Carley's ethnicity because she doesn't look as white as some of the other characters

Lee = black Clementine = hard one, but I'd say brown/black Kenny = white Duck = white Katjaa = white Carley = hazelnut (lol) Glenn = yellow I am too lazy to do that for every character.

• Hard to say. Maybe latino?

Clemenem posted: »

I have always wondered about Carley's ethnicity because she doesn't look as white as some of the other characters

• Pretty sure that was scrapped though. Unless I'm forgetting something in a recent episode...

Okay, so I just learned that Tripp was originally familiar with Badger and the New Frontier...what the fuck?

• I know, that's what I was alluding to. What was the purpose of doing that?

Graysonn posted: »

Pretty sure that was scrapped though. Unless I'm forgetting something in a recent episode...

• No clue. It would have made more sense that way. The idea that Prescott has been threatened multiple times by TNF and they had finally reached breaking point seems a lot more logical and gives the universe a bit more history. I guess maybe they felt Javier should have a 'trouble following him wherever he went' kind of deal.

I know, that's what I was alluding to. What was the purpose of doing that?

• The idea that Prescott has been threatened multiple times by TNF and they had finally reached breaking point seems a lot more logical and gives the universe a bit more history.

It would have made more sense that way. Yeah, seriously. It would also give Tripp a little more relevance as well, given that he'd have seen through several defenses against them beforehand.

I guess maybe they felt Javier should have a 'trouble following him wherever he went' kind of deal.

I suppose. Seems like another little character tidbit that isn't as highlighted as it could be.

Graysonn posted: »

No clue. It would have made more sense that way. The idea that Prescott has been threatened multiple times by TNF and they had finally reach

• No, you're not the only one. I'm anti-edgy Clem, so anything that blemishes her character's original merits, I detest.

Am I the only one who hates that quote from that recent interview about how Clementine "is a survivor now"?

• edited May 2017

• What occurs if Clementine helps Kenny deliver Rebecca's baby? Does Clem just give Kenny supplies or comfort Rebecca?

• That's a good question. I don't think anyone has picked that from what I've seen. Though some Kensplainers may very well know the answer.

What occurs if Clementine helps Kenny deliver Rebecca's baby? Does Clem just give Kenny supplies or comfort Rebecca?

• not really sure if this counts as a question but i was wondering, is it really necessary for twd (the game in particular) to always feel the need to have a villain to defeat or whatever for the main focus of the story? Like surely there are other, more inventive and unique ways to make a compelling story (though how would i know im really not qualified for writing, pretty much anything EVER).

I'm just saying, I feel as though villains are getting kind of, boring and repetitive now. It feels as though ever since S2 they've seemed to always go for the same formula of, "oh no, super evil, generic villain guy/ gal and their evil group! how are we gonna get out of this one guys?!"
    "oh what? all ur fave characters are dead u say?? Well of course silly! its the zombie apocalypse what did u expect? for the characters u like, to actually live long enough to make their purpose/ existence have some sort of a cause or meaning?? HAHAHAHA PREPOSTEROUS! LOLOLOLOLOOL!!"

But seriously all i want is to get a taste of something different and refreshing, like maybe instead they actually make a season about, literally just surviving the apocalypse, and the real life problems they would face along the way, with a build up for an end goal, a goal that u the player are ACTUALLY invested in and care about. And when i say surviving the apocalypse and problems they would face, I'm talking about people living out in the wilderness, with people who have lost almost everything, the people around them changing and being forced to make tough moral decisions in order to save your group, but in the end know you had no other choice, or finding people they lost, going to places they think might be safe, or trying to build their own safe heaven, or whatever, just something that doesn't involve them having to team up and fight the forces of evil (group of villains) for basically the whole story. And do it in a way where it wouldn't be boring (duh), like try to produce something creative and original, with real genuine passion not for the sake of continuing the story or a half arsed attempt to make something decent, .cough cough ANF COUGH.

And yeah obviously throw in SOME bad guys, but not the same old, here we go again, villain group type of scenario & how we escape out of their evil clutches!!! the ideas i said probably have already been done or sound pretty weak, and doesn't really paint the picture i had in mind, but like i said im certainly no writer, but i hope u know what im trying to say, that there have to be other ways, thought of by creative geniuses, who are more than qualified to think up new, creative, organic ideas that haven't been done before, and that having the sole purpose of a season is to build up for a big battle scene for defeating the bad guy's, can't or shouldn't be the only way to make an exiting story.

i think it would be a realistic approach to the world of the walking dead game, and bring back some S1 vibes that everyone LOVES and misses so much (of course including little old me ;D), i mean look at the last of us, they were basically just surviving through the majority of it, until they reached their goal mission. Now tell me that wasn't one of, if not the best zombie game to spawn off of this forsaken planet! sorry for the fucking essay, i guess u could say im pretty passionate when it comes to stuff like this, & sorry again if this doesn't make much sense, or if im talking complete shit ("i don't know what the fuck your saying, but i know its BULLshit"! xD). anyways thnx for reading if u made it this far & might i add ur a wonderfull human being for doing soxx

• Clementine supports Rebecca. I chose to tell her to "think about Alvin" and told her "Do you want the baby to die" for the second supporting dialogue option.

What occurs if Clementine helps Kenny deliver Rebecca's baby? Does Clem just give Kenny supplies or comfort Rebecca?

• How does this affect the fight outside?
    enter image description here

Sparkeagle posted: »

Clementine supports Rebecca. I chose to tell her to "think about Alvin" and told her "Do you want the baby to die" for the second supporting dialogue option.

• Not at all if I remember right, you get to say some things to Rebecca and then Kenny tells you to go outside and help the others and Clem comes out to the same thing she comes out to if you chose the help protect option from the start

How does this affect the fight outside?

• enter image description here

Backdraft posted: »

Not at all if I remember right, you get to say some things to Rebecca and then Kenny tells you to go outside and help the others and Clem comes out to the same thing she comes out to if you chose the help protect option from the start

• Did anyone ever mention Wellington around Arvo?

• Idk ..I think he was inside the house when the group started arguing over their destination.

Did anyone ever mention Wellington around Arvo?

• Okay, that's the only time I remember as well.

Bonbomb posted: »

Idk ..I think he was inside the house when the group started arguing over their destination.

• What would be the Character Alignment of the ANF cast?

• edited May 2017

Here's what I think.

Clementine's "Family"
    Clementine Neutral Good or True Neutral
    AJ Neutral Good or True Neutral

Garcia Family
    Kate Garcia Neutral Good or Chaotic Neutral
    David Garcia Chaotic Neutral
    Gabriel Gabe Garcia Chaotic Good or Chaotic Neutral
    Mariana Garcia Neutral Good

Prescott
    Tripp Lawful Good or Neutral Good
    Eleanor Neutral Good or Chaotic Good
    Conrad Chaotic Neutral
    Francine Neutral Good or Chaotic Good
    Eli True Neutral or Lawful Neutral

The New Frontier
    Joan Lawful Neutral or Neutral Evil
    Max Lawful Neutral
    Badger Chaotic Evil
    Ava Lawful Good or Neutral Good
    Dr. Paul Lingard Neutral Good or True Neutral
    Clint Lawful Neutral
    Lonnie Lawful Neutral or Neutral Evil
    Rufus Lawful Neutral or Chaotic Neutral

Others
    Paul Monroe True Neutral

What would be the Character Alignment of the ANF cast?

• edited May 2017

Hey, since my thread on the topic has been closed for roughly half a year now, what are some good/bad/funny/weird/whatever ships yous guys have come across or thought of?

• edited May 2017

are there actually characters that can be argued as possibly being alive aside from lilly, christa and molly? (from season 1 and 2)

(not counting 400 days characters)

• Mike and Arvo (Mike was originally planned to be killed by Clem though).

ladypocky posted: »

are there actually characters that can be argued as possibly being alive aside from lilly, christa and molly? (from season 1 and 2) (not counting 400 days characters)

• I'm only doing the main/important characters

Garcias + Clementine
    Javier = Player's Choice, somewhere between Lawful Good and Chaotic Neutral
    Kate = Neutral Good
    Gabe = Chaotic Good
    David = Lawful Neutral
    Clementine = Lawful/True Neutral

Prescott
    Tripp = Neutral Good
    Eleanor = Neutral Good
    Conrad = Chaotic Good

The New Frontier
    Joan = Lawful Evil
    Clint = Lawful Neutral
    Paul Lingard = Neutral Good
    Ava = Lawful Neutral
    Max = True Neutral
    Badger = Chaotic Evil
    Lonnie = Chaotic Neutral

Comics
    Jesus (Paul Monroe) = Neutral Good

What would be the Character Alignment of the ANF cast?

• edited May 2017

Javier x Gabe, Larry x Lilly and Kenny x boat. That links keeps taking me to one of those busted error pages so how did your thread get closed? I mean if ppl want to talk about shipping they can, right? 21st century and freedom of choice and all that.

Hey, since my thread on the topic has been closed for roughly half a year now, what are some good/bad/funny/weird/whatever ships yous guys have come across or thought of?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.