The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• check your pms, didn't find anthing new with EP5.

DabigRG posted: »

I editted it.

• edited May 2017

In the ending where Gabe dies, Gabe gives Clem his cards so he can give them to AJ. When did Clem tell Gabe about AJ?

Maybe in the helicopter scene, when Javi, Clem and David talked about AJ, I believe he overheard them but didn't say anything.

I mean, the way they talked was not that secretive whatsoever...

• It's telltale they just make shit up on the spot

• There's a determinant scene where they kiss while Gabe is dying.

Fangirl101 posted: »

They just hug.

• When Tripp was talking to me on the roof he said he agrees that shooting Conrad was reasonable in Javi's position (since I said earlier that Conrad would have shot Gabe). What happens if you stay silent in EP4 when talking about Conrad's death, since Tripp never gets to hear Javi's side of the story?

• edited June 2017

If you didn't shoot Conrad and tried to save Tripp in EP4, does Eleanor still hate you in the apartment scene?

• It's kinda related to TWD but I changed my PS4 HDD so I have to re-download ANF to play EP5. My question: Do I need to download EP2-4 too? I know I need EP1 because it is considered as the game while other episodes are DLCs but if I can save some bandwidth and basically download only EP1 & 5... I still have my playthrough saved so no worries about that.

Thanks in advance!

• I spared Conrad and tried to save Tripp and she had a fucking go at me saying "Tripp is dead because of you!!!"

BC_Guy posted: »

If you didn't shoot Conrad and tried to save Tripp in EP4, does Eleanor still hate you in the apartment scene?

• Can anyone tell me the name of the music playing at David's death scene? I really loved it.

• Wtf seriously?

Spodes posted: »

There's a determinant scene where they kiss while Gabe is dying.

• Ugh I hate when people blame others like that

I spared Conrad and tried to save Tripp and she had a fucking go at me saying "Tripp is dead because of you!!!"

• Yes, I knew the ending and how bad it was two days ago, along with Clem's new haircut (oh god it's awful, her model was already bad, and they made that worse as well), and asked myself, "how could this season get any worse"...then I saw this determinant option from Telltale.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Wtf seriously?

• edited May 2017

I'm an idiot, you wanted the death music not the fight music.

Here;

• Holy shit, if she actually says this than she just might be my new least favorite character. Wish we had the option to kill her.

I spared Conrad and tried to save Tripp and she had a fucking go at me saying "Tripp is dead because of you!!!"

• K, thanks!

Graysonn posted: »

check your pms, didn't find anthing new with EP5.

• Who is THE Kenny of ANF?

• God bless you, kind man

I'm an idiot, you wanted the death music not the fight music. Here;

• Either Tripp or David. Tripp is so fucking funny and David has a worse temper.

Who is THE Kenny of ANF?

• elle

Well, this was leaked on Twitter in the beginning of May, and it seems that she was going to have a redemption arc.

check your pms, didn't find anthing new with EP5.

• Honestly it was David, hands down. But Tripp earned his Kenny comparison after the finale.

Who is THE Kenny of ANF?

• Can Kate be alive and return if she went missing in the herd?

• No. She is nowhere to be found.

Can Kate be alive and return if she went missing in the herd?

• ....which means that she could be either alive or dead, yes?

No. She is nowhere to be found.

• What determines whether Clem follows you or not when choosing to go after David or Kate?

If you accept / decline Ava's offer to join TNF, whether or not you inject AJ with the medicine and if you spit on David or say goodbye to AJ.

• She most likely just got out of Richmond or got bit and then got out so Javi doesn't have to see her turn.
    I'm saying this because she's nowhere to be found, if she was still inside of Richmond, alive / dead / walker, Javi and the others had to find her since they cleared out all the walkers and corpses.

....which means that she could be either alive or dead, yes?

• That's what I'm saying. In the ending where nobody helps her she simply shows up as a walker. But when Clem is there, Kate escapes/vanishes. Clem is the key to Kate becoming unknown and not flat out dead.

She most likely just got out of Richmond or got bit and then got out so Javi doesn't have to see her turn. I'm saying this because she's no

• Ya

Honestly it was David, hands down. But Tripp earned his Kenny comparison after the finale.

• Apparently I've heard it happens only for Jane ending players

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Wtf seriously?

• Tripp is season 1 Kenny with his death scene of him getting attacked by walkers while separated from the group and David is season 2 Kenny for his temper and similar dark behaviour

Who is THE Kenny of ANF?

• I doubt it, but I wouldn't put it past em. Rebecca was a henpecking bitch at first though.

Clemenem posted: »

Since Imgur is a piece of shit does the following quote by David confirm AJ is Carver's son? "I raised 2 kids, thought it'd be a piece of cake. Not with that tyrant."

• That explains a lot.

Sparkeagle posted: »

Apparently I've heard it happens only for Jane ending players

• Interesting(albeit predictable) answers. I was referencing how Clementine, Gabe, and to a lesser extent Kate can also be seen as Kennys as well.

Who is THE Kenny of ANF?

• Kate will truly be the new Kenny if she turns up aluve in her unknown ending.

Interesting(albeit predictable) answers. I was referencing how Clementine, Gabe, and to a lesser extent Kate can also be seen as Kennys as well.

• edited June 2017

Repeats because why not?

Given the constant talk around Gaybentime, why doesn't anyone just make a thread talking about ships in general?

What are some of your favorite [provided] profile pics in this community?

Who is your favorite villain? What is it about them that makes them stand out to you? What do you like to see in villains in general? And what kind of villain would you like to see in the future?

What is the difference between a One-note character, a consistent character, and a driven/directed/whatever character?

What would be a good title for a thread about wasted character/plot/potential/whatever?

Why wasn't Conrad the one getting his lights knocked out by Ava if he's alive?

I believe a common complaint with recent games is the deficit of hub areas. What are areas in the game where you think we could've had hubs areas and what characters would you have liked to be available in them?

If you went with Mike to the Museum first, why wasn't Arvo already at the Observation Deck with Jane?

Does anyone have any interesting production trivia regarding Jane to share, such as concept art(which I can't seem to find) and what not?

What type of pony would each character be? Who would be a non-pony?

• edited June 2017

Repeats

What type of gem would each character be?

How do you think Mariana felt about David?

In the event Eleanor didn't get into contact into Joan beforehand, what exactly was Javier, Gabe, and Clementine's plan if they were literally just gonna walk up to the damn stage where Joan can pick them out?

Did anyone ever mention Wellington around Arvo?

Hey, since my thread on the topic has been closed for roughly half a year now, what are some good/bad/funny/weird/whatever ships yous guys have come across or thought of?

What type of Singer do you think each character is?

What are Mark, The St. Johns, Jolene, Vernon, Brie, the Stranger, the 400 Days Characters, Michelle, the Ski Lodge Group, Troy, and the Russian Group's Temperaments?

What character fits which part of the Freudian Trio(Ego, Superego, Id)?

Who voiced Buricko and Natasha?

What characters would choose to believe in either Romanticism or Enlightment? (For those who understandably don't know what the fuck I'm talking about even with a google search, here's some generalizations:
    Romanism= Chaos, Emotions, Nature, Magic, Harmony, Good/Evi, Play, Strength;
    Enlightment= Order, Logic, Nurture, Science, Discipline, Gray/Grey, Work, Skill.)
    Has anyone ever asked about what influenced the handling of Clementine and the player character in ANF?

• Repeats

. @Deltino (Hopefully, you won't have to get used to that any time soon) Concerning your post about the Four Temperaments, any particular reason you listed Molly and Jane the way you did rather than the other way around?

A point I raised in reference to the flashbacks themselves, but I'll ask it regarding the endings: Do you think it would've made sense if there was an alternate Jane ending similar to the leave with Kenny one?

Does anyone know what Carver was saying to Reggie in the greenhouse?

Had Sarah lived past the Observation Deck Defense and maybe even the Russian Shotout, who do you think she would've sided with in the in-group disputes, if anyone?

What/who do you think "Jake" the Bandit Leader and Linda look like under their masks?

Who is/are the smartest character(s) ?

Am I the only one who seriously thought for a second we were gonna get a replay of Luke and Jane when Clementine just so happened to turn up in Lingard's office?
    EDIT: As much as I'd love to see @Spodes ' reaction, just putting it out there that I'm not referring to Clementine....

What MTG Color Combo would each character be?

• About Sarah....I'm guessing Luke and/or Bonnie and Mike since Jane clearly didn't give a damn about her and wanted to abandon her every chance she got and while it appeared Kenny never interacted with her directly, his angry outbursts probably would have frightened her.

Repeats . @Deltino (Hopefully, you won't have to get used to that any time soon) Concerning your post about the Four Temperaments, any pa

• So now that ANF has so freakin many determinant characters, do u think ppl will finally shut up about Lilly, Molly, Bonnie, Arvo, etc etc?

• Very true. With that said, I see her siding more with Kenny than Jane if it's just between those two assholes.

Bonbomb posted: »

About Sarah....I'm guessing Luke and/or Bonnie and Mike since Jane clearly didn't give a damn about her and wanted to abandon her every chan

Sign in to comment in this discussion.