Unpopular walking dead opinions?

Comments

• more endings? no. honestly i wish that gabe was a sole survivor and that he would develop more in the future.

This.

more endings? no. honestly i wish that gabe was a sole survivor and that he would develop more in the future. but i kinda agree, kate should've been dead in every ending. fuck her.

• i agree, i was interested to see if the writers would actually let gabe prove himself. that was literally one of the only things i was happy with in episode five. it's really disappointing that the majority of the characters had no depth to them. like kate is just uninteresting and episode five actually made me hate her. ava was really interesting, but she was given so little screentime. david was interesting until they ruined his character in episode five. honestly the only really interesting characters this season were javi, ava, and gabe. clementine was alright, but again, she was kinda just there.

DabigRG posted: »

Gabe was the most interesting character of ANF.

• You know what, I almost completely agree with this. Nice job, Bossman!

Deltino posted: »

Putting me in a tough place, I see. Firstly, I just want to make this clear from the get-go-- what I consider to be a favorite is not the

• If there's any character is most at risk of dying in the finale, I'm glad it's David. His character is simultaneously a pillar for this story and a kneetrick to it.

• Why?

AronDracula posted: »

There should have been an option to have both Kate and Gabe dead.

• Because she hates them and supports David. As potentially mishmashed as that might sound when you think about it.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Why?

• Well that doesn't really apply to a writing perspective.

Because she hates them and supports David. As potentially mishmashed as that might sound when you think about it.

• ...Meaning?

Well that doesn't really apply to a writing perspective.

• ANF was good.

enter image description here

• I hate both of them cause they have done nothing but trouble.

more endings? no. honestly i wish that gabe was a sole survivor and that he would develop more in the future. but i kinda agree, kate should've been dead in every ending. fuck her.

• Because Kate and Gabe have done nothing but trouble. I fucking hate A New Frontier. It's non-canon in my point of view.

Why?

• Despite my hate on this game, I love ANF Clementine much more than Clem from the previous seasons.

• As much as this season did wrong, I do have to give credit to the VA's. The standout for me being Shelly Shenoy. She did such a great job voicing Kate and I hope she is a part of future Telltale games.

• I agree. Pretty much every voice actor did an amazing job. Jeff Schine (Javier) was my favorite.

It's a shame that they were given such weak characters to work with thought.

As much as this season did wrong, I do have to give credit to the VA's. The standout for me being Shelly Shenoy. She did such a great job voicing Kate and I hope she is a part of future Telltale games.

• yes, and i believe they all deserved so much better. clem, gabe, david, and javi in particular had extremely talented voice actors that deserved more than this sub-par material.

As much as this season did wrong, I do have to give credit to the VA's. The standout for me being Shelly Shenoy. She did such a great job voicing Kate and I hope she is a part of future Telltale games.

• I always found the notion of Sarah and Mariana becoming full-out Clementine/Jane clones to be misaimed.

• Really good points, thanks for sharing!

Putting me in a tough place, I see. Firstly, I just want to make this clear from the get-go-- what I consider to be a favorite is not the

• Jane?

I always found the notion of Sarah and Mariana becoming full-out Clementine/Jane clones to be misaimed.

• Jane was apparently supposed to be a Bad Future Version of Clementine, in addition to representing an extreme image of a survivalist.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Jane?

• Well, Clementine did remind me of her in Ties That Bind Part 1...

But I can't see Sarah and Mariana becoming like Jane. Just no.

Jane was apparently supposed to be a Bad Future Version of Clementine, in addition to representing an extreme image of a survivalist.

• Clem does inject a baby with unknown drugs.

Unknown in the sense that she couldn't tell you much about it, perhaps. But she was told by the doctor of the group that it could help him, but they were holding out because they figured it was too late for him. It was an impulsive act all around, but done to save a baby's life with full knowledge that it could help him. Not quite the same as shooting someone in anger.

Clem does inject a baby with unknown drugs. Also, she shoots a guy over a fit.

• A bit extreme, I realize, but I was referring more to the common comments about how Sarah/Mariana could've become "just like Clementine."

Though the idea of Sarah trying to become more like Jane is actually a decent concept that I think a fair number of people have/would've found interesting.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Well, Clementine did remind me of her in Ties That Bind Part 1... But I can't see Sarah and Mariana becoming like Jane. Just no.

• It has nothing to do with Season 3, but I like Duck.

• I think Alex Hernandez was the best voice actor in Season 3. Regardless of some of the writing I think he brought real intensity and rage to the role of David and compared to Lincoln Clay it shows how much range he has as an actor

• I like Bonnie. She's a proper, realistic fuck up.

• I actually sympathize with Jane wanting out of her relationship with David and being too scared to do it.

I also have no problem with her smoking the doobage.

• I actually really like Gabe. Yeah, he may act like a fucking brat at times (like with the Conrad situation), but he's a teenager who had his childhood ripped away from him. I think he is a perfectly good character.

Another unpopular opinion: Javier is a great protagonist.

• Jane? You mean Kate?

Thematt9001 posted: »

I actually sympathize with Jane wanting out of her relationship with David and being too scared to do it. I also have no problem with her smoking the doobage.

• Oh yeah, lol

Jane? You mean Kate?

• I respect your ability to write a mini essay to back up what you say. Read the whole thing

• Hey, to be fair, their names are pretty similar and David being yet another Kenny-type makes Kate his Jane by default for some people.

Thematt9001 posted: »

Oh yeah, lol

• I like David more than Kate and Gabe

• edited June 2017

I like David more than Kate and Gabe (Accidental double post)

• Mariana's death was unnecesary to begin with.

• edited June 2017

Agreed. Hell, Mariana's existence might've been unnecesary to begin with.

Mariana's death was unnecesary to begin with.

• The female cast of ANF got the short end of the stick. Except for Clementine because of course not.

• Kate is the worst Telltale female character.

• i agree, she's written so inconsistently and has no arc.

she's also a fuckn thot

Kate is the worst Telltale female character.

• I found more enjoyment watching Season 2 of the show than playing New Frontier.

• edited June 2017

I like Ben

I like Gabe

I like Season 3 as much as Season 2

I think Javier is a great protagonist

I love David more than Gabe, and dislike Kate the most.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.