Unpopular walking dead opinions?

Comments

• I would have loved the "Go Tell Aunt Rhody" music to be but it was used in Resident Evil 7.

Who else agrees that Dr. Horrible - It's a brand new day would have been the best ending song to ANF?

• edited June 2017

Tripp was just a cheap/boring/forced version of Abraham. He was the worst character in ANF.

Tripp - Fuck you, fuckstick

Findagon posted: »

* Tripp was just a cheap/boring/forced version of Abraham. He was the worst character in ANF. * Javi & Kate romance was actually very

• You can't say Ava is better than Tripp in Episode 5.

DabigRG posted: »

Tripp was just a cheap/boring/forced version of Abraham. He was the worst character in ANF. Don't have full context, but definitely

• edited June 2017

Because I have an opinion. You don't need to be a prick. I got it that you don't like him.

LeeClemKen posted: »

Why? Because he reads a book? He's not even remotely interesting.

• "Ay dios mio. Do you ever shut up?" - Javier

AronDracula posted: »

Tripp was just a cheap/boring/forced version of Abraham. He was the worst character in ANF. Tripp - Fuck you, fuckstick

• well Rafeal and Salvador sound pretty familiar

Findagon posted: »

So did I, but he's credited as Salvador in the credits. Rafa was just a nickname for him.

• I kinda get it now!

I never really got into Nick.

• Ooh...disagree.

Auruo posted: »

Unpopular opinion: People keep saying that David is a Kenny 2.0, but David is ten times better than Kenny ever will be.

• Why? Because of the height difference? That was the one saving grace of their dual determinant status.

You can't say Ava is better than Tripp in Episode 5.

• Because Ava absolutely does NOTHING in episode 5. Javi's group is like "Oh no, Ava's dead, moving on"

Why? Because of the height difference? That was the one saving grace of their dual determinant status.

• ...You know what, why not.

ladypocky posted: »

I'd be fine with Clem being determinant at some point.

• Kinda sounds like Tripp after he failed to protect Prescott."You're the boss."

But yeah, I just couldn't even think about what they did to her for the rest of the episode.

Because Ava absolutely does NOTHING in episode 5. Javi's group is like "Oh no, Ava's dead, moving on"

• edited June 2017

I wouldn't mind you being determinant at some point.

ladypocky posted: »

I'd be fine with Clem being determinant at some point.

• ... No they don't

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

well Rafeal and Salvador sound pretty familiar

• Gabentine isn't THAT bad and Gabe doesn't deserve SO MUCH HATE, just a little.

• edited June 2017

You don't say.

Still should've stayed a joke, though.

Gabentine isn't THAT bad and Gabe doesn't deserve SO MUCH HATE, just a little.

• Yes. Thank you.

Gabentine isn't THAT bad and Gabe doesn't deserve SO MUCH HATE, just a little.

• Because I have an opinion. You don't need to be a prick. I got it that you don't like him.

Silly Fangirl101. Don't you know the motto of these forums: "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion....unless it's not mine." /s

Fangirl101 posted: »

Because I have an opinion. You don't need to be a prick. I got it that you don't like him.

• Feel free to be entitle to your own opinion. Just don't be entitled with your own opinion

#. @LeeClemKen.
  • well thats unreasonably aggressive

• i approve gabentime
    i like gabe and david
    and dislike the idea of flirting mith kate

• [removed]

• I would've liked David Garcia as the main protagonist instead of Javier.

• Having the opportunity to form friendships and wander in ANF would've made the reveal and betrayal of the community leadership sting
    • It could've provided more time interacting with Clementine from a different perspective / allowed for better opportunities to play as Clementine
    • I would've liked Gabriel more as a son I thought was dead, and his interactions ( even if they turned angsty ) would've been more dramatic/impactful
    • Javier's relationships could've been determinant due to David's past interactions with him ( Whether he romanced Kate, Eleanor, or Jesus )
    • Players could establish a bond with AJ ( seriously, the kid has near 0 time with any given protagonist to make people care )
    • Could've had an optional romance with Ava ( or if the writers decided he is also bi, Lingard - I personally think David is straight but I have no confirmation )
  • I actually find Gabe as a character I can't really hate.

• I noticed a vaguely similar thing back in Above the Law.

Poptarts posted: »

I would've liked David Garcia as the main protagonist instead of Javier. * Having the opportunity to form friendships and wander in ANF

• edited June 2017

I really wish Eleanor's character had been more prominent and that she was a legit romance option. And no, I don't hate her, mainly because she was so embarrassingly underdeveloped.

• Agreed, with the first option being the priority.

Lahkesis posted: »

I really wish Eleanor's character had been more prominent and that she was a legit romance option. And no, I don't hate her, mainly because she was so embarrassingly underdeveloped.

• I feel like Luke didn't actually fit into the walking dead universe. Don't worry though because he is revived in the Minecraft Story universe as Lukas.

madiall__ posted: »

I didn't really like season 2. I felt like it was the same thing over and over... shock value then death. I really liked season 3 because I

• edited June 2017

Hitting your brother once after hes a selfish dickhead somehow constitutes to being abusive to you brother and wife all the time now.

How the fuck? David abused his brother and wife all the time and Kenny did everything he could to protect the ones he cares about.

• edited June 2017

Javier can have no interest in Kate but David still attacks him. And he still overreacted and tried to kill his brother over Kate, abandon them and get himself and determined gabe killed. Through out the game he is emotionally abusive to javi and as mentioned in the game far past normal sibling arguing, he attacks javi physically for things that most of the time is Davids fault. He's not a bad character but he had much more flaws than any Kenny hater could come up with for kenny.

Twdsaviours posted: »

Hitting your brother once after hes a selfish dickhead somehow constitutes to being abusive to you brother and wife all the time now.

• Ben almost certainly betrayed us and denied it

Ben was trying to keep the bandits at bay. The dumbest thing about his plan was not telling Lee about it.

Apples posted: »

Gabe is a very believable teenage characters. The majority of people complaining about him are probably just the same as he is and dont real

• edited June 2017

Clem is extremely hot headed and rash. And for some reason, gets away with multiple of murders.

Gabe is actually smart and cool.

• SOMEONE SAID IT!!

Clem is extremely hot headed and rash. And for some reason, gets away with multiple of murders. Gabe is actually smart and cool.

• Tripp would logically be the most likely to be dead, yes.

• I agree! :)

Auruo posted: »

Unpopular opinion: People keep saying that David is a Kenny 2.0, but David is ten times better than Kenny ever will be.

• I really liked season 2. I can't believe people people don't like it!

• Idk if you are sarcastic now but I surely was.

... No they don't

• Yeah Kenny risking his life for any child where as David gets his boy killed out of jelously for his wife that he abused makes him so alike and better

AgentZ46 posted: »

I agree!

• I wasn't comparing acomplishments, I was merely saying that I enjoy David's character more.

Yeah Kenny risking his life for any child where as David gets his boy killed out of jelously for his wife that he abused makes him so alike and better

Sign in to comment in this discussion.