If you could bring back one character that disappeared for TFS who would it be and why? *POLL!*

Comments

• Arvo, so I could smack him.

It's spelled s-h-o-o-t

Findagon posted: »

Molly, so she could do some cool shit again. Nate, so he could call the player character "Asswipe" again. Eddie, so he could smoke wee

• Nah. It would be more like Kenny in Season 1. If they're disappearance is not determinate (ie Bonnie who can die or run away), then there's no need to write differences for them. And since it is the last season, there is no need to write them out.

NOBODY, as they will kill them off quick like Jane/Kenny/Edith, poorly executed deaths.

• Christa is the most likely choice since you both got separated. Frankly, I'm fine with never seeing her. The lack of closure feels fitting for the setting.

So.... I pick Nate. But I pick him not as an antagonist, but as an ally (or possible ally if we get to pick who we side with). I think Nate gets a bad rap from the view points of the 400 Days character. He isn't a good guy, but his actions are hardly the level of out-right villain. He chased a pair of guys who murdered his friend. And he killed a man and an already dying woman who started shooting at him first. I think he could make an interesting morally ambiguous character.

• She was supposed to end up as a servant of The Governor, but the book Road to Woodbury put the kabosh on that intended crossover. So as a result, Telltale retroactively declared her an original character and thus her whereabouts are legitimately unknown with a hook.

Ciocolici posted: »

I have this dream theory in my mind for some time, which would make a great plot for the last season. We have no idea who Lee's ex-wife w

• Nate.

He was a dick, but he was a funny and nonchalant dick.

• I'm gonna cheat a little and say Tavia, who would be grouped with the 400 days crowd.

Those that went to Howe's would return to their old camp and reunite with any who stayed behind, allowing them all to be there for everyone.

If that doesn't count. Then Lily, just because the interaction between her and Clementine would be interesting.

• Yeah, Tavia is pretty up there for me as well. Not as important as Lily, Christa, or Arvo, but potentially huge considering her connections.

Disellis posted: »

I'm gonna cheat a little and say Tavia, who would be grouped with the 400 days crowd. Those that went to Howe's would return to their old

• Kenny (if you leave him) PPPPLLLSSS bring him back its not the same without him

• Sean Vanaman, Pierre Shorette and Nick Breckon

• Christa.

Because... Christa.

• I would just DECK him in the face.

Arvo, so I could smack him. It's spelled s-h-o-o-t

• Like a BOSS! Lolz!

patrickrc95 posted: »

I would just DECK him in the face.

• It would be cool if they did this whole thing were depending on your desision in season 2 either Kenny, Jane, or if both of them are dead in ur game it would be christa to return.

• Arvo. Not to kill him or hurt him, but so he can redeem himself. I want this mainly because Ben and Arvo are very similar characters and Ben never got the chance to redeem himself. Sure, he stood up to Kenny but he was still useless and died.

• Kenny If you chose the Wellington ending.

• Lilly, because she was an interesting character that isn't ever killed off / obviously injured beyond escape. I would love to see Christa, too, but like 40% of players choices had her get a pitchfork(?) in her backside, after which I doubt she could flee from the two people surrounding her.

• I've tapped past this concept a few times and all I can say is we'll see.

Ben never got the chance to redeem himself. Sure, he stood up to Kenny but he was still useless and died.

I honestly don't get this mindset.

SableHouse posted: »

Arvo. Not to kill him or hurt him, but so he can redeem himself. I want this mainly because Ben and Arvo are very similar characters and Ben never got the chance to redeem himself. Sure, he stood up to Kenny but he was still useless and died.

• Definitely Lilly. Interesting to see how Lee's relationship with her in s1 would effect her interaction with Clem.

• edited August 2017

Mike
    He was a good guy, gotta wonder what happened to him and if he survived this long.

• Ben and Arvo are nothing alike. Ben was well-meaning, if stupid.

Arvo cares about his sister, but still leads an ambush against you even if you didn't take the medicine. He shoots you even if you try to stop Kenny from beating him. There's no reason to believe he is well-meaning or a decent person other than he cares about his sister. But even the St. John's cared about each other.

SableHouse posted: »

Arvo. Not to kill him or hurt him, but so he can redeem himself. I want this mainly because Ben and Arvo are very similar characters and Ben never got the chance to redeem himself. Sure, he stood up to Kenny but he was still useless and died.

• I think he means that Ben should have got a chance to die a hero's death or do something impactful before he dies if you save him.

DabigRG posted: »

I've tapped past this concept a few times and all I can say is we'll see. Ben never got the chance to redeem himself. Sure, he stood up to Kenny but he was still useless and died. I honestly don't get this mindset.

• The two were clearly intended to be compared, right down to the same basic appearance and Kenny calling them shitbird. The main difference is that Ben was accepted into the group and stuck with them till the end, while Arvo was more or less forced into it as part of an armistice and was eventually freed by Mike.

Actually, it was Buricko(the bald guy) who was leading the ambush and was feeding Arvo instructions from the sidelines. There's also his admitting that he doesn't want to shoot anyone("especially malyshka") when he first shows up and trying to get Buricko to back down when he notices AJ's presence.

Ben and Arvo are nothing alike. Ben was well-meaning, if stupid. Arvo cares about his sister, but still leads an ambush against you even

• Not every character needs to die a hero's death to "redeem" themselves. A heartfelt apology, acknowledging of their flaws, and/or striving to change their ways is good enough, thank you.

Besides, Ben still determinately saves Lee at the belltower, sets Kenny's head straight, and helps fight off walkers in Fivel's House.

I think he means that Ben should have got a chance to die a hero's death or do something impactful before he dies if you save him.

• 400 days characters

• edited August 2017

Kenny from the Wellington ending (even though I stayed with him) :,(

• Christa

• I'd love to see Molly return, though Christa and Lily both make more sense from a narrative standpoint as they're much more significant characters (it still annoys me how glossed over Christa is, in both the game and the fandom, considering she and Clementine spent nearly 2 years together alone in the S2 timeskip, way more than any of her other 'mentors', so they should've developed a strong relationship)

• Yes

xGbHx posted: »

Kenny If you chose the Wellington ending.

• The juice box. I feel as though it had potential as a great compelling character and I would love to see more of it.

• Just created a straw poll for the question asked in the title, here's the poll!

• Gotta go with Christa. It would be cool to see Molly return as well but don't see it happening.

• either Molly or Lily.

• I mentioned my choices in a previous post on this thread, but if I had to choose THE ONE

enter image description here

It's her.

Those who know me will understand.

• Just realized I forgot to include characters that disappeared in A New Frontier into the poll. Whoops. Though to be fair they already have a pretty high chance of appearing in The Final Season anyways unless Telltale really doesn't give a fuck. If enough people are bothered by their lack of inclusion in the poll I'll just make a new one.

Aside from that the results are going about as well as I expected, although I'm surprised Molly hasn't gotten any votes yet.

• Lilly. No fucking doubt.

• Maybe also Sam and/or Paige too

Sign in to comment in this discussion.