Official Jetra thread

Comments

• Your discussion is basically like me, it's good to see someone who believes in this feeling between them, it's unnecessary for people to "hate" this ship

• I felt a lot of Jetra in this episode! Hope Jetra become real but as a choice, not as a forced thing

1. Just because the graphics are based on Minecraft doesn't mean it needs to lack a certain part of storytelling. The negativity this game gets for being "Minecraft" is plain unfair.

2. I've seen kids and adults alike play this game, and most actually express interest in a romance with one of the characters. I don't get why so many people see it as inappropriate. 99% of kids' TV shows have romantic themes and I don't see the kiddies giving a damn. They love it or they don't care; hand holding and hugs won't scar them.

3. I don't know why people are so worried about gay/lesbian themes in a E10+ game. You were raised to think homosexuality is different and wrong. It's time to wake up. LGBT relationships are real and legal, and I don't see why 10 y/o kids can't have the freedom to test the waters in innocent games like Story Mode. Besides, they would be impacted unless it was by their own choice, as kids usually go after the opposite gender of the protagonist they chose anyway.

AdamRoberts posted: »

No. Because: 1. Its Minecraft 2. There are kids around here (dont get triggered, i meant kids along with some adults) 3. (MOST IMPORTANTL

• ;-;

Lazy_DC posted: »

How about a nice, friendly, negative response? No.

• And soon:
    MCSM: Jesse & Petra (maybe)

HiroVoid posted: »

Walking Dead: Lee & Carly Wolf Among Us: Bigby & Snow GoT: Two main characters have love interests. TftB: Rhys & Sasha Batman: Batman & Catwoman WD ANF: Javier & Kate

• Well in this season, I think telltale is doing a better job at making the player decide their fate instead of just pushing them into one direction

Andre_Luiz posted: »

I felt a lot of Jetra in this episode! Hope Jetra become real but as a choice, not as a forced thing

• So there has been a lot of talk about Jetra lately and how it may actually happen and that's great for people who ship that and it could also be good for the story as well.

I personally just hope that it isn't forced into the storyline for all players, becuase I personally don't want it to happen, I just don't find Petra that great of a character to me and if I knew her in real life I wouldn't want to start a romance with her.

• Nah this probably won't happen.
    Jesse even says that they're more of a team anyways. IF it does happen I wouldn't mind it tbh, adds more depth to the story and can add a lot more in terms of choices as well. It will be interesting to see what the devs continue to do with the game.

• edited July 2017

To be honest I wouldn't mind it that much. It adds to the story (as stated) and can bring many new choices that can make the game more interesting to play. Interested to see how the devs respond to this recent speculation. Who knows? Maybe you will be in a dilemma of choosing between Petra or some other significant thing.

• Okay, so I've seen this pop up quite frequently now and it does spark lots of interest.
    JessexPetra
    To be honest, I can see it happening, and I cannot see it happening.

On one hand:

• It can be very great for the story
    • Adds a lot more depth to the characters
    • Adds lots of choices that can also affect the story

On the other:

• MSM isn't really focused on a romance subplot
    • There can be times of flirting, yes, but no true romance (it's very rare too)

If they ended up adding a romantic relationship between Jesse and Petra, I would be completely fine with it though. Doesn't hurt anyone, does it?

Those are just my opinions on the situation right now. Don't know if the devs will keep this in mind for a possible Season 3 lol

• Ok, is this gonna be the last jetra thread, cause to be honest we have had probably WAY too many of these. Not hating but I think we should just stick to one jetra thread.

• Fans should already know, that Telltale loves to ship characters in each of their games.

Lee and Carley (Even though she dies)

Bigby and Snow White (Their love doesn't blossom until the comics)

Rhys and Sasha (Also Fiona if you choose to not give Sasha the flower)

And we find out in episode 7 and episode 8, Ivor has grown affection towards Harper, which I did not think would happen, so if Telltale ships them, why not Jesse with Petra or Lukas?

Your discussion is basically like me, it's good to see someone who believes in this feeling between them, it's unnecessary for people to "hate" this ship

• It seems Telltale wanted Petra and Jesse and Lukas to be important while Axel and Olivia are out doing their jobs.

Eric Stirpe is actually doing a great job, and we hope he'll write choices to ship those two characters, which would be really funny and cute. :)

Andre_Luiz posted: »

I felt a lot of Jetra in this episode! Hope Jetra become real but as a choice, not as a forced thing

• And we find out in episode 7 and episode 8, Ivor has grown affection towards Harper, which I did not think would happen,

I saw that one coming. Isn't it adorable?

Fans should already know, that Telltale loves to ship characters in each of their games. Lee and Carley (Even though she dies) Bigby a

• No kidding. There's like five threads on the front page and that's not counting the Official Jetra thread.

Mikestar16 posted: »

Ok, is this gonna be the last jetra thread, cause to be honest we have had probably WAY too many of these. Not hating but I think we should just stick to one jetra thread.

• Season 1 Episode 1 : Petra or Gabriel | Episode 7 : Petra or Lukas | Episode 8: Petra or Ivor | Season 2 Episode 1: Petra or Jack
    We need to save her a million times and Jetra hasn't happened yet

ItsBumbee posted: »

To be honest I wouldn't mind it that much. It adds to the story (as stated) and can bring many new choices that can make the game more inter

• Helping someone out makes you greatful not love.

MegaXD posted: »

Season 1 Episode 1 : Petra or Gabriel | Episode 7 : Petra or Lukas | Episode 8: Petra or Ivor | Season 2 Episode 1: Petra or Jack We need to save her a million times and Jetra hasn't happened yet

• Exactly...

Fans should already know, that Telltale loves to ship characters in each of their games. Lee and Carley (Even though she dies) Bigby a

• People shouldn't hate characters getting shipped, because what's an adventure without a small cute romance?

And we find out in episode 7 and episode 8, Ivor has grown affection towards Harper, which I did not think would happen, I saw that one coming. Isn't it adorable?

• If you ship Jesse and Petra, that's like shipping Jesse and Reuben.
    Same thing for Jesse and Lukas.
    If you ship Petra and Jack, that's like shipping Magnus and Axel..
    If you ship Lukas and Petra, that's like shipping Jesse and Petra.
    If you ship Petra with The Admin, that's just stupid.
    If you ship Olivia and Stampy Cat, you are super duper weird.

• Still a better lovestory than Gabentine.....and Twilight.

• DanTDM ships it.... sorta

• So does Captainsparklez, apparently.

DanTDM ships it.... sorta

• When did Jordan start shipping it? xD

matteso586 posted: »

So does Captainsparklez, apparently.

• Watch his let's play on Giant Consequences.

AngelicTea posted: »

When did Jordan start shipping it? xD

• Ryan from the players space also ships it in his episode 2 mixer stream.............. and thinknoddles ships it in pretty much every Petra and Jesse scene

matteso586 posted: »

Watch his let's play on Giant Consequences.

• edited August 2017

THEY HUG EACH OTHER IN "GIANT CONSEQUENCES" MY LIFE IS COMPLETE THE SCENE WAS SO CUTE

• Petra didn't seem to enjoy the hug
    Also it was a hug out of friendship

THEY HUG EACH OTHER IN "GIANT CONSEQUENCES" MY LIFE IS COMPLETE THE SCENE WAS SO CUTE

• She is not the kind of person who loves hugs, in EP 7 she had almost the same reaction, in EP 3 Axel tried to hug her when Jesse told him and Olivia that Petra was sick, she walked away when Axel tried to hug her, the only hug that she really likes was in EP 2 when she hugged Jesse.
    now in EP 2 s2, Jesse liked the hug, he was the one who hugged her.
    You're just saying this bc you don't like the ship.

Tekano posted: »

Petra didn't seem to enjoy the hug Also it was a hug out of friendship

• edited August 2017

No. Just cause they hugged doesn't mean OMG ROMANCE. Anybody can hug anybody. Axel (determinately) had hugged her before that. Also I bet she wasn't in the mood for hugs then. And I didn't type she loves hugs. I typed she didn't seem to enjoy it. I was just stating facts. You just said that bc you like this cancerous illogical ship.

She is not the kind of person who loves hugs, in EP 7 she had almost the same reaction, in EP 3 Axel tried to hug her when Jesse told him an

• To be honest, I don't think the hug was the shipping moment, I think it was the talk. Because when you are talking to her it does get a little awkward when Vos realizes that they were talking and he says ''I'll just.... walk a little more over here'' and then walks in front to give them some space, Radar does the same and says ''Uh uh ye... m-me too'' so I think that was probably intentional from telltale. But again, it's just my opinion

No. Just cause they hugged doesn't mean OMG ROMANCE. Anybody can hug anybody. Axel (determinately) had hugged her before that. Also I bet sh

• WHEN?

• If you choose Petra to get the clock

WHEN?

• edited August 2017

You're right MikeStar16 :)

Tekano I will not argue with you. You're a Jetra hater and you're going to stay against everything I say. It's useless...

To be honest, I don't think the hug was the shipping moment, I think it was the talk. Because when you are talking to her it does get a litt

• When they walked away it's like they give them privacy. It's like in the shows where they go out of the room so the ppl can have a private chat. Ppl can have private chats without there being romance involved. I don't understand how ppl walking counts as a "Jetra moment"

To be honest, I don't think the hug was the shipping moment, I think it was the talk. Because when you are talking to her it does get a litt

• Good. I don't like arguing. And i really don't like arguing with Jetra or Lukesse fans.

You're right MikeStar16 Tekano I will not argue with you. You're a Jetra hater and you're going to stay against everything I say. It's useless...

• I totally agree with you on that.

When they walked away it's like they give them privacy. It's like in the shows where they go out of the room so the ppl can have a private c

• True that, but I still think it's cute though

When they walked away it's like they give them privacy. It's like in the shows where they go out of the room so the ppl can have a private c

• yeah xD but there is a theory why they make us make so many choices with petra?

Poogers555 posted: »

All these shipping threads and you already know none of it will happen in this game. And if we're honest, it'll end with everyone hugging Lukas because he's perfection.

• DarkLight_GrDarkLight_Gr Banned
    edited August 2017

yeah and there is sure a reason why they give us most of the crisis choices with petra
    e.c. Save petra or gabriel
    unchip petra or lukas
    save from the respawn petra or ivor
    small flirting momments with petra
    save petra many times and that's why i have the therory that they might just make it the thing Jetra

ZapThroat posted: »

Look,the last time we shipped a dork with a badass,it became canon.So I'm never losing hope And of course everyone will hug Lukas at the end,unless he gets grabbed by a zombie in a lake 3:)

This discussion has been closed.