Season 2 Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Rated by NZ and Aus, Releasing Dec 19th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• The release date is probably on December 2017 since every episode was released each month. I also cant wait for episode 5!

• No, Below the Bedrock was released in November

The release date is probably on December 2017 since every episode was released each month. I also cant wait for episode 5!

• will stella be in tis episode

• Sits in a corner screaming IT WASN’T THE 24th IT WASN’T THE 24th

Flashbacks intensifies

• SOME PEOPLE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE THE 17TH
    Yup. Not making that mistake this time.

Sits in a corner screaming IT WASN’T THE 24th IT WASN’T THE 24th

• Here are some characters that have been confirmed in the episode that you might not have known: Lukas, Olivia, Axel. Here’s a list of possible character appearances: Stella, Magnus/Ellegaard, Ivor, Harper.

• Yes! Finally! Lukes will came back again!

Here are some characters that have been confirmed in the episode that you might not have known: Lukas, Olivia, Axel. Here’s a list of possible character appearances: Stella, Magnus/Ellegaard, Ivor, Harper.

• Holy scrapnel, Magnus/Ellegaard? Is there news that hinted that?

Here are some characters that have been confirmed in the episode that you might not have known: Lukas, Olivia, Axel. Here’s a list of possible character appearances: Stella, Magnus/Ellegaard, Ivor, Harper.

• Yup does anyone think they will kiss...?

Forcer99 posted: »

MY GOD EP 4 WAS WORTH IT THAT JETRA THO

• why would anyone NOT feel that way?

I had a nostalgic feeling when I saw the Old Order’s temple.

• it better be worth it but if you chose freds people over radar would radar come back with the enderman befriended?

ali1382 posted: »

lol! We should wait a lot again...

• they need to show a kissing scene MUST

L-dog posted: »

Listen, It's for all ages. NOT CHILDREN! I respect your opinion though It seems kind of bias as you just didn't play it and based it because

• yeah...

DenikRG posted: »

There is a possibility that the episode be released in December, at the end of December

• Yes! I've missed him so much!?

ali1382 posted: »

Yes! Finally! Lukes will came back again!

• Ya in Hero in Residence who ever lived (Magnus or Ellegaard) is mentioned to help Olivia and Axel. Like if Magnus lived Axel says Magnus will help him in a TNT contest. And if Ellegaard lived she helps Olivia with some red stone thing.

Holy scrapnel, Magnus/Ellegaard? Is there news that hinted that?

• Oh yeah, I remember. You make a valid point, but will they show up or was that more of a name drop like they do with Soren and his books?

Ya in Hero in Residence who ever lived (Magnus or Ellegaard) is mentioned to help Olivia and Axel. Like if Magnus lived Axel says Magnus will help him in a TNT contest. And if Ellegaard lived she helps Olivia with some red stone thing.

• Oh gosh. Eric Stirpe somewhat comfirmed this is going to be a very... feelsy episode.

• What do you mean feelsy?

Oh gosh. Eric Stirpe somewhat comfirmed this is going to be a very... feelsy episode.

• Maybe sad? Maybe heartwarming? We might possibly get both.

Kng0604 posted: »

What do you mean feelsy?

• I just remembered that someone shipped Padmin and now my day is ruined...

• Oh my gosh! If padmin means Petra and the admin that is so dumb! Why would Petra be with Romeo? The only person I think Petra should have a romantic relationship with is male Jesse. If she doesn't end up with him then I really don't want there to be any kind of romance for Petra.

I just remembered that someone shipped Padmin and now my day is ruined...

• edited November 2017

anyone knows why didin't xara go thru the portal?

• Eh, I prefer Jesmin or would it be Jesmeo now?

• idk, maybe she wanted to stay back and fight, she might catch up.

ArcadeWeed posted: »

• when you found her the bed she thinks that she wasn't helpful and thinks that she owes Jesse so she fights for them

ArcadeWeed posted: »

• If you don’t give her bed she goes through the portal and is never seen after that

• Augh, the episode beginning credits have been less hype, season 1 had so many more hyped up ones, (Episode 1, Episode 3, Episode 6) and all the season 2 ones have been like walking scenes and stuff.

• I think because this is a finale, she has to be in it. I'm curious to see what is going on in Beacontown.

vickytonner posted: »

will stella be in tis episode

• Man, the episode 3 to episode 4 gap was a very significant one, I hope it dosen't happen like this but it probably will based on the info we have.

SOME PEOPLE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE THE 17TH Yup. Not making that mistake this time.

• So apparently there won’t be a lot of new characters next episode. Eric Stirpe said on Tumblr. That’s actually kind of disappointing but we’ll say how the episode plays out.

• I really don't care that there's not going to be any new characters this episode. I miss all the old ones like Lukas, Ivor, Axle, and Olivia.

So apparently there won’t be a lot of new characters next episode. Eric Stirpe said on Tumblr. That’s actually kind of disappointing but we’ll say how the episode plays out.

• I kinda hope for a 2018 release because that sorta gives telltale more time to polish it and make it better, plus I think telltale deserve a break for what they have done for this series

Man, the episode 3 to episode 4 gap was a very significant one, I hope it dosen't happen like this but it probably will based on the info we have.

• True

I really don't care that there's not going to be any new characters this episode. I miss all the old ones like Lukas, Ivor, Axle, and Olivia.

• Agreed!

Mikestar16 posted: »

I kinda hope for a 2018 release because that sorta gives telltale more time to polish it and make it better, plus I think telltale deserve a break for what they have done for this series

• Harper is confirmed to NOT be in Episode 5. Eric said it on his Tumblr.

• Yup, I just read it. It’s really depressing not seeing certain characters ?

Harper is confirmed to NOT be in Episode 5. Eric said it on his Tumblr.

• Lukas axel and Olivia are confirmed to come back

I really don't care that there's not going to be any new characters this episode. I miss all the old ones like Lukas, Ivor, Axle, and Olivia.

• Yes, I am so happy too!

Lukas axel and Olivia are confirmed to come back

• If they never had budget issues there’s something’s that would be in the game: Axel would of had a pet bat name Batsy, Em would be in season 2, Harper and Soren would be in season 2, The Warden would of had an assistant named Sonar ( who had Binta as her model but with glasses). That’s crazy!! Budget issues are horrible

• edited November 2017

I wish those were added to the game

If they never had budget issues there’s something’s that would be in the game: Axel would of had a pet bat name Batsy, Em would be in season

Sign in to comment in this discussion.