Season 2 Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Rated by NZ and Aus, Releasing Dec 19th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Yeah, maybe there will be a choice to give Luna back to Stella or to keep Luna as your new pet.

SnownRaven posted: »

I admit I'm more interested in how she's going to react when she learns that I'm not planning on giving Lluna back to her. She wants to stay. I want her to stay. She's staying. Should have treated your pet right, Stella.

• i can imagine that. stella asking for her pet back, and jesse says,”sorry stella, lluna needs a real pet owner,” and then the finale thread starts to blow up..

yeah.. i can see that.

Kng0604 posted: »

Yeah, maybe there will be a choice to give Luna back to Stella or to keep Luna as your new pet.

• Check your calendar boyo

I was wrong about the Christmas thing my calendar was from a different year -_-

• OR plot twist : Luna is in fact the admin!

Yeah, maybe there will be a choice to give Luna back to Stella or to keep Luna as your new pet.

• You mean this.

Just post the twitter link in the comment, and it embeds easily!

Update from Freyermuth!

• So it's gonna be forever :)
    Or it's gonna go down in flames :(

• Tried doing that, and it hasn’t worked.

AChicken posted: »

You mean this. https://twitter.com/brianfreyermuth/status/933142707102408704 Just post the twitter link in the comment, and it embeds easily!

• edited November 2017

Well, it doesn't show up for you once you post it on your end, (even though it's visible to others) but after you refresh the page then you should see it.

Tried doing that, and it hasn’t worked.

• edited November 2017

You know, I'd imagine there'd be an option for Jesse to not want to keep Lluna since they'd allowed the player to express that sentiment so far. I wonder if she could then be adopted by Nurm and Jack. The former clearly cares about her and the latter seems to become fond of her in his own way. I'd also imagine a treasure-sniffing llama would fit right in with those two.

I'll be honest, I kind of want that to be a possibility now.

• Imagine a choice after you beat the admin to either give the powers to Jesse or Xara if so who would you guys pick?

• Personally, I don't want to give it to either one of them but since I'm roleplaying, I'd give it to Jesse because she wouldn't trust anyone with that kind of power.

Imagine a choice after you beat the admin to either give the powers to Jesse or Xara if so who would you guys pick?

• Xara. She deserves it and since she created the world with Romeo and Fred it would make sense she has her admin power back considering that Romeo took it because she tried to stop him with Fred. She deserves a second chance to me

Imagine a choice after you beat the admin to either give the powers to Jesse or Xara if so who would you guys pick?

• edited November 2017

Episode 5 rated by New Zealand!!!

http://www.fvlb.org.nz/nz/pages/publication-details.html?title=203801

By looking at the rating of the previous episode, the finale of the season will likely be premiered on December 19th.

• Awesome! Now it's basically confirmd for 19th of december.

Linkyop posted: »

Episode 5 rated by New Zealand!!! http://www.fvlb.org.nz/nz/pages/publication-details.html?title=203801 By looking at the rating of the previous episode, the finale of the season will likely be premiered on December 19th.

• Rateing says low level violence so we are probley gonna get alot of action scences since its the big final i am super exicted lets hope this can not be as boring as ep 4.

• edited November 2017

Episode 4 wasn’t per say boring mostly because you got to do almost everything and more such as a trivia contest , building , a really really triggering choice , and some really cool fight scenes like with the fire golem boss and Ninja Ivor

collboy600 posted: »

Rateing says low level violence so we are probley gonna get alot of action scences since its the big final i am super exicted lets hope this can not be as boring as ep 4.

• Oh man, I'm so excited :D :smile:

Episode 5 rated by New Zealand!!! http://www.fvlb.org.nz/nz/pages/publication-details.html?title=203801 By looking at the rating of the previous episode, the finale of the season will likely be premiered on December 19th.

• Wow!! We’ve never gotten a rating this early before.

• Yeah let’s hope it doesn’t mean the episode is short! Although we still need to find out what the primary terminal is so we’ll see!

Wow!! We’ve never gotten a rating this early before.

• edited November 2017

They've been following the 2-1-1-1-1 formula for a while. I'm sure it'll continue... For at least this series(yeah, I'm aware MCSM started with a 1 as well, but they haven't done an extended finale so far).

Yeah let’s hope it doesn’t mean the episode is short! Although we still need to find out what the primary terminal is so we’ll see!

• I believe this episode will be really long but idk

• edited November 2017

Awesome! I hope it'll be a long one.

• Well, it's really over.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

At this moment in time i don't think we can be 100% sure there won't be more content after season 2 finishes as Eric wouldn't want to spoil things if they do want a surprise announcement but for now i don't think anyone should get their hopes up.

The 2018 rumour came from an interview with Job at Gamescom 2017 where he said season 2 will continue into 2018 but it's possible that schedules changed and they finished it earlier that they anticipated at the time which made it look like more content was a possibility.

Telltale talks The Wolf Among Us' return and Game of Thrones being "on hold"

Well, it's really over.

• If only we had episode 6,7,8 or season 3 D:

• Yeah, that would be awesome!

If only we had episode 6,7,8 or season 3

• That's excellent!

Episode 5 rated "PG" by Australian Classification Board!!! http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=4dbbgzf8hpSZMpKsBIaHqg%3d%3d&ncdctx=GnMxbNYWWMuZVgjFlx9J9ufcFKJY410kQbz14MQiBss4xjW67ot7J+jKH2z1LT3E

• I'm very optimistic that we will have DLC. I mean its given that they don't say anything about DLC when the season is not even over. Let's not jump to conclusions áye?

If only we had episode 6,7,8 or season 3

• Yeah very true Telltale loves watching players enjoy their games ( I think) so it would make sense if they made a DLC

I'm very optimistic that we will have DLC. I mean its given that they don't say anything about DLC when the season is not even over. Let's not jump to conclusions áye?

• I would say its been more like
    Episode 1 - 120 mins
    Episode 2 - 80-85 mins
    Episode 3 - 100 mins
    Episode 4 - 105 mins
    and as a guess for Episode 5 - 100 mins.

So, its been pretty consistent and closer to the 2 hour mark rather than 1 hour.

Johro posted: »

They've been following the 2-1-1-1-1 formula for a while. I'm sure it'll continue... For at least this series(yeah, I'm aware MCSM started with a 1 as well, but they haven't done an extended finale so far).

• we may get news this Tuesday for the 5th I hope we do

Episode 5 rated "PG" by Australian Classification Board!!! http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=4dbbgzf8hpSZMpKsBIaHqg%3d%3d&ncdctx=GnMxbNYWWMuZVgjFlx9J9ufcFKJY410kQbz14MQiBss4xjW67ot7J+jKH2z1LT3E

• I know this is random but there’s this person that thinks Romeo is Notch. Eric Stirpe and Telltale said he wouldn’t be in the game yet this person still thinks Romeo is Notch. I don’t know why they think Romeo is Notch it’s kind of stupid.

• That's decent. My friend said they were all about an hour and that's about where their other episodes sit. My bad. That's what I get for getting involved in something I don't know firsthand.

I would say its been more like Episode 1 - 120 mins Episode 2 - 80-85 mins Episode 3 - 100 mins Episode 4 - 105 mins and as a guess for Episode 5 - 100 mins. So, its been pretty consistent and closer to the 2 hour mark rather than 1 hour.

• Oh man! I am so excited, but my conclusion is that what BigBStatz said, going back to the terminal in the sea temple, and using it to destroy Romeo

• I think one of the surest things TT has right now is the Minecraft property, they need only make a playable game and they will get tons of sales, especially due to the younger crowd. They're not going to stop now.

• It was already confirmed for December because during Minecon Scott said the last episode was coming in December

Awesome! Now it's basically confirmd for 19th of december.

• ✔ Yep

Catlover11 posted: »

I think Sebas meant it as a joke, but it would be disappointing (y know cause fans are looking forward to an epic battle between Jesse and Romeo)

• Episode 4 felt way longer than any other episode this season, idk if thats just me or if there is an error.........

I would say its been more like Episode 1 - 120 mins Episode 2 - 80-85 mins Episode 3 - 100 mins Episode 4 - 105 mins and as a guess for Episode 5 - 100 mins. So, its been pretty consistent and closer to the 2 hour mark rather than 1 hour.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.