Batman: EW Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 23rd, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Its usually that they confirm the date of when they are releasing an episode around 10-12 days before? For example they confirmed Minecraft ep5 at 8dec to be released at 19dec (11 days before)

So we can presume we will get Batman episode 4 confirmed around 11-13 January (if it gets released at 23 January that is my guess)

• Looks like stuff is gonna go down next episode

• How the hell did Bane know about Bruce being arrested by the GCPD ? Waller's right there is a mole within the Agency.

• Did you read the Gotham Feed?

How the hell did Bane know about Bruce being arrested by the GCPD ? Waller's right there is a mole within the Agency.

• Happy new year everybody!
    perhaps only 23 days remaining now... ;)

• edited January 2018

Evidently not, I'll take a look sometime.

Aside from that, episode 4 better be packed to the gills with ice puns after what Bruce went through. "Why did you do it ?" ask Catwoman ? "I did not want to put our relationship.....on ice" should respond Batman.

matteso586 posted: »

Did you read the Gotham Feed?

• All i really want is a release date

• There's one free space in the codex left. And I have a few candidates on who or what may fill it.

1. The League of Assassins. Considering the rumors on Avesta being Talia.
    2. Whoever is running SANCTUS.
    3. Nora Fries.
    4. Joan Leland
    5. Some sort of amusement park.
  • As do we all. My hope is Jan 16.

Ruba1337 posted: »

All i really want is a release date

• January 23 was leaked a while back wasn't it ?

ShampaFK posted: »

As do we all. My hope is Jan 16.

• Not seeing it updated on this page. Not saying that it wasn't, just not sure.

January 23 was leaked a while back wasn't it ?

• if its is or not. i think we should wait until telltale tell us the date of release

January 23 was leaked a while back wasn't it ?

• ...Please do this telltale? Pretty please?

Evidently not, I'll take a look sometime. Aside from that, episode 4 better be packed to the gills with ice puns after what Bruce went th

• Where did you find that Avesa is Talia?

matteso586 posted: »

There's one free space in the codex left. And I have a few candidates on who or what may fill it. * The League of Assassins. Considerin

• It's just speculation, based on the name Avesta and its plausible connexions to Ra's.

MareCZV posted: »

Where did you find that Avesa is Talia?

• Wow, you're high man :o

It's just speculation, based on the name Avesta and its plausible connexions to Ra's.

• Hence my very precise choice of words. By no means am I trying to make people believe I somehow stumbled upon the Truth or whatever.

TBBWolf posted: »

Wow, you're high man

• Me waiting for the release date:

• A couple days late, but let's please keep the discussion focused on the game and not particular staff members, including the CEO. Let's please keep it constructive instead of personally attacking staff. Thanks!

• Come'on telltale it's time show us something..

• Its probably going to release on the 23th of January. So we are not getting news this week.

sthingsone posted: »

Come'on telltale it's time show us something..

• Nope. They can take their time.

sthingsone posted: »

Come'on telltale it's time show us something..

• Quality over quantity, always.

Nope. They can take their time.

• I think we'll have some news next week,like an announcement that the episode comes out Jan 23rd

• I hope so.

FERKILL377 posted: »

I think we'll have some news next week,like an announcement that the episode comes out Jan 23rd

• That would be great.
    Can't believe it's already Jan 4, 4 episode is so close! =D

I think we'll have some news next week,like an announcement that the episode comes out Jan 23rd

• Yeah,it's been a while

Tiefling posted: »

That would be great. Can't believe it's already Jan 4, 4 episode is so close! =D

• edited January 2018

image4da48b.jpg" alt="" title="" />

• So I just got batman the enemy within EP1 and I just can't get past the part when you hzve to turn the wheel in riddlers chamber to se the message on the TV's someone please help me out with this I'm on PS4

• Turn the wheel left, instead of right.

Sbs1280 posted: »

So I just got batman the enemy within EP1 and I just can't get past the part when you hzve to turn the wheel in riddlers chamber to se the message on the TV's someone please help me out with this I'm on PS4

• It glitched out for me once and wouldn't let me turn it at all, try restartin the scene.

Sbs1280 posted: »

So I just got batman the enemy within EP1 and I just can't get past the part when you hzve to turn the wheel in riddlers chamber to se the message on the TV's someone please help me out with this I'm on PS4

• An update would be fantastic

• Sorta losing interest here. It's been a long time with no news.

• edited January 2018

I'm sure it will be worth the wait. In one of the Player's Space videos, Kent Mudle said that Episode 4 will have a very epic fight scene, so there's something to hype you up. Besides, it's only two weeks left, if the recent pegi.info leak is to be believed.

Sorta losing interest here. It's been a long time with no news.

• edited January 2018

Suddenly there are rumors that it could get delayed,I just hope it won't happen
    https://imgur.com/GRldf1U

• Where have you read that ?

Suddenly there are rumors that it could get delayed,I just hope it won't happen https://imgur.com/GRldf1U

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There are no rumours of a delay, that is just some random person ranting on twitter. Besides there are no confirmed release dates yet so you can’t delay something that never had a release date in the first place.

Suddenly there are rumors that it could get delayed,I just hope it won't happen https://imgur.com/GRldf1U

• Maybe he meant the game is behind schedule. It would not be the first time such things happen, I lost count how many games have missed internal deadlines.

OzzyUK posted: »

There are no rumours of a delay, that is just some random person ranting on twitter. Besides there are no confirmed release dates yet so you can’t delay something that never had a release date in the first place.

• Someone asked yesterday about Episode 4 in Twitter and Telltale answered him saying that it will be announced soon.

So I guess we will have news this week.

• I do expect Poison Ivy to be at least mentioned along with Killer Croc. Sanctus is a great opportunity to introduce them, of course they won't be part of the story this season.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.