Scrapped and unused audio, dialogue, animations, scenes, etc...

Comments

• edited February 2018

It was supposed to be during their little insult war in the truck. She said it to Clementine in the back seat.
    "I spy... a senile old fart that gets off on getting women under his thumb and keeping him there." which was changed to "I spy... an asshole." Pretty lame.
    also her deadpan reply to kenny's comment about growing up was a very deadpan "you didn't say I spy." but got changed to "go to hell" in the final game.

DabigRG posted: »

How exactly does the line go and/or what episode was it gonna be in?

• "I spy... a senile old fart that gets off on getting women under his thumb and keeping him there." which was changed to "I spy... an asshole." Pretty lame.

It is one of her few funny moments, though.
    Huh.

also her deadpan reply to kenny's comment about growing up was a very deadpan "you didn't say I spy." but got changed to "go to hell" in the final game.

Oh come on!

Louche posted: »

It was supposed to be during their little insult war in the truck. She said it to Clementine in the back seat. "I spy... a senile old fart

• I think the Carley/Doug hallucinations were going to happen in s1e2 actually

Veeeee posted: »

I heard that in season 1 episode 5 Lee was originaly going to have hallucinations of the people who he had failed to save such as Carley/Doug during all of the times when he passes out.

• Wait. How could he have hallucinations of their deaths if they didn't die until episode 3?

I think the Carley/Doug hallucinations were going to happen in s1e2 actually

• edited February 2018

You have a choice to save Carley or Doug in episode 1. The dream was supposed include whomever you didn't save.

Wait. How could he have hallucinations of their deaths if they didn't die until episode 3?

• I think I need to go back to sleep if I can forget something like that.

Pipas posted: »

You have a choice to save Carley or Doug in episode 1. The dream was supposed include whomever you didn't save.

• So you trade a more insightful moment for something funny? Eh.
    But you prefer the "you didn't say I spy" part?

I think the Carley/Doug hallucinations were going to happen in s1e2 actually

• Wat.

Louche posted: »

So you trade a more insightful moment for something funny? Eh. But you prefer the "you didn't say I spy" part?

• I dunno. Nonsense. We've talked about everything. Now I'm just saying "hey, I like this alternate dialogue better"

Wat.

• So, to help Lelouche get a move on [whatever he's supposed to be doing], I'm gonna bump this thread to share these again.

Thicker Than Water early choice leaks

• edited May 2018

Possible No Going Back(or Beta Ties That Bind Part 1) Data

• Here's the interview with Dan White, revealing Mike's original role.
    mixlr.com/channel-1138/showreel/channel-1138s-mixlr-56/

"He looks like Mike Tyson got to him." :lol:

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

So you know how in Starved For Help, there's that part where you stab Danny with the sickle or hay hook? And how he doesn't have any blood or wounds from it?

Well, he was apparently supposed to:

This texture was meant for when you attack him, but for whatever reason, it was never used in the scene.

Also, for the sake of comparison, here's how he looks when you kill him with the pitchfork:

• Now that you mention it, I don't remember seeing any wounds from Lily's sickle. Good find!

Guess non-loading/applied textures truly are a thing from the motherload.

Deltino posted: »

So you know how in Starved For Help, there's that part where you stab Danny with the sickle or hay hook? And how he doesn't have any blood o

• Rebecca was gonna spit in Carver's skull after the crowbar was taken to him.

• Link? Also that would of been badass!

Rebecca was gonna spit in Carver's skull after the crowbar was taken to him.

• Or gross.

I think it's towards the end of this

Link? Also that would of been badass!

• Sarita was supposed to help deliver AJ in the Ski Lodge Bathroom.

• Now that you mention it, I don't remember seeing any wounds from Lily's sickle. Good find!

Or Kenny’s sickle?

Now that you mention it, I don't remember seeing any wounds from Lily's sickle. Good find! Guess non-loading/applied textures truly are a thing from the motherload.

• Eh, whatever.

dan290786 posted: »

Now that you mention it, I don't remember seeing any wounds from Lily's sickle. Good find! Or Kenny’s sickle?

• Did you guys know that there is a Randy Tudor easter egg in ANF???
    I sure as hell didn't

• It is in fact a long known detail, but it wasn't exactly scrapped.

Did you guys know that there is a Randy Tudor easter egg in ANF??? I sure as hell didn't

• Arvo had a compass in his Duffel bag.

• ...That Jane stole and gave to Clementine, which would have made his claim that you robbed him, valid, even if you chose not to steal from him. And then the rewrites happened...

Arvo had a compass in his Duffel bag.

• Holy shit, I forgot to mention it. Probably because I didn't think about it that much.

...That Jane stole and gave to Clementine, which would have made his claim that you robbed him, valid, even if you chose not to steal from him. And then the rewrites happened...

• Max most likely really was a Starter Villain in the original drafts, apparently kidnapping Javier and Marianna to keep in the Slaughterhouse, with the latter apparently being "converted" by the time Javier and Clementine find her.

• Probably because I didn't think about it that much.

Exactly what they want you to do.

Holy shit, I forgot to mention it. Probably because I didn't think about it that much.

• edited July 2018

There was apparently supposed to be a storm when Javier and Clementine made it to Prescott.

• Oh yeah! The Prescott citizens were supposed to talk about it when we walk close to them during the hub.

There was apparently supposed to be a storm when Javier and Clementine made it to Prescott.

• Oh, were they? @Graysonn's old post about it just said people were running away from it.
    Either way, I wonder how that might've affected the story.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Oh yeah! The Prescott citizens were supposed to talk about it when we walk close to them during the hub.

• I think they were going to talk about it, too. I might be wrong, though.

Oh, were they? @Graysonn's old post about it just said people were running away from it. Either way, I wonder how that might've affected the story.

• Scrapped Kenny flashback for Ties That Bind - Part 1.

• What the fock?

Oh, this is from that interview! ...What a weird way of handling that.

Scrapped Kenny flashback for Ties That Bind - Part 1.

• edited July 2018

Man... I hope somebody finds concept art for the original story before the rewrites (the slaughter house story). It would be interesting to see what they we originally going for the season. (this is in response to the scrapped Kenny ending concept art)

• edited July 2018

Wait for it....

EDIT: You wish it and I dish it, Rock-Mae-ster!

eRock92 posted: »

Man... I hope somebody finds concept art for the original story before the rewrites (the slaughter house story). It would be interesting to

• edited October 2018

Okay, that took a while to get together, but I think this is most of what will suffice...

The Slaughterhouse!

Twitter Screenshot

Concept art

Original

Final

Metal Cages

Office/Desks

Wider Room(new)

In-game remains

Rendered Room/Interior

Wall Tiles(reused)

Warning Signs(reused, for whatever reason)

Model/Environment "chores"

Filename is "Slaughterhouse"

Whatever this is

Not the Slaughterhouse itself, technically, but I'll include it for irony.

David's Warehouse Concept

Capricorn Symbol

Btw, credit for these goes to @Deltino, @Dont_Look_Back, and @Graysonn

Here are the sources that I used

When the slaughterhouse is in literal view of the camera.

Okay, that took a while to get together, but I think this is most of what will suffice... The Slaughterhouse! Twitter Screenshot

• Which is better Kenny dying frm a car crash or... Kenny telling a story and drowning in the lake?????

Scrapped Kenny flashback for Ties That Bind - Part 1.

• To give my opinion, probably the former. Probably, definitely, the former.

Which is better Kenny dying frm a car crash or... Kenny telling a story and drowning in the lake?????

• Anything is better than the stupid car crash. Even the unoriginal walking in to the lake scene.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.