Unpopular walking dead opinions?

Comments

• To be fair, Luke got Hijacked by Kenny for much of the story and was replaced by Jane near the homestretch.

Ercajayme posted: »

Luke done right is probably the best way I’ve seen anyone describe Javi

• Kenny over Jane. Kenny over Jane. Kenny over Jane. Kenny over Jane. Kenny over Jane a million times over.

This is not an unpopular opinion almost everyone on this forum and on Reddit hate Jane now (and what they did with her in Season 3 didn't help either).

* season 2 will always be my favourite season, very closely followed by ANF. season 1 is incredible but also incredibly overrated, i find my

• Don’t get me wrong I loved Luke’s character, but Javi could definitely pass as the improved version of him.

DabigRG posted: »

To be fair, Luke got Hijacked by Kenny for much of the story and was replaced by Jane near the homestretch.

• Fair enough, I haven’t really been active here since 2016

iFoRias posted: »

Kenny over Jane. Kenny over Jane. Kenny over Jane. Kenny over Jane. Kenny over Jane a million times over. This is not an unpopular o

• Gabe was a stupid kid but he gets way too much hate. He did some brave shit like running to Kate when she got shot, helping get Kate ready to leave when Prescott fell, trying to stop Conrad from fighting with Javi, looking for Javi when he was locked in quarantine, holding up David when he was being hung to death, volunteering to swing on the helicopter blades first, and putting down David before he turned. He also did some annoying/cringey shit like ratting us out to Tripp and flirting with Clem, but he deserves some slack.

Compare this to Ben who is something of a fan favorite but got way more people killed and consistently bailed when faced with danger. Quite literally bailed on Clementine and left her to be eaten.

• Compare this to Ben who is something of a fan favorite but got way more people killed and consistently bailed when faced with danger. Quite literally bailed on Clementine and left her to be eaten.

And can also determinantly save Lee.

Gabe was a stupid kid but he gets way too much hate. He did some brave shit like running to Kate when she got shot, helping get Kate ready

• edited April 2018

I believe in you!

That moment when you realize Ben has a grayer version of Gabe's font

Compare this to Ben who is something of a fan favorite but got way more people killed and consistently bailed when faced with danger. Quite literally bailed on Clementine and left her to be eaten. And can also determinantly save Lee.

• Guess it goes the show the differences in Season/Installment, age, writing, tone, attitude, and/or commonality can affect how people generally look at something.
    Somewhat.

Gabe was a stupid kid but he gets way too much hate. He did some brave shit like running to Kate when she got shot, helping get Kate ready

• Sure, that is the one good thing that Ben can determinately do if like 5 other requirements are met lol

Compare this to Ben who is something of a fan favorite but got way more people killed and consistently bailed when faced with danger. Quite literally bailed on Clementine and left her to be eaten. And can also determinantly save Lee.

• More gameplay variation/options, budday!

Sure, that is the one good thing that Ben can determinately do if like 5 other requirements are met lol

• his relationship with Clem is adorable and not forced.

It was obviously forced, don't care how hard you try to defend it cause no matter what ending you chose, she gets emotional over his determinant death, she only knew him for like 3 days.

* season 2 will always be my favourite season, very closely followed by ANF. season 1 is incredible but also incredibly overrated, i find my

• edited April 2018

It was obviously forced

...Yeah, it really was.

no matter what ending you chose, she gets emotional over his determinant death, she only knew him for like 3 days.

I know it's been a long while since I touched that episode's endings(besides the Good one and the Splitup to Go After David one), but I'm pretty sure she only really does that in the Janiac version. you don't necessarily have to be all that close to someone to feel bad for them and their kin. That's just basic empathy.

With that said, the level of their relationship is definitely out of the realms of reasonability.

AronDracula posted: »

his relationship with Clem is adorable and not forced. It was obviously forced, don't care how hard you try to defend it cause no matter what ending you chose, she gets emotional over his determinant death, she only knew him for like 3 days.

• I'm not saying she shouldn't be emotional, the problem is that she is reacting to his death in the same way she did to Lee and Kenny's S2 death, the way she says "Gabe, no!".

It was obviously forced ...Yeah, it really was. no matter what ending you chose, she gets emotional over his determinant death

• In Harm's Way was the best episode of season 2

• He was neither hijacked by Kenny or replaced by Jane. They were just better characters than him that made more impact pretty much as soon as they made their entrances.

To be fair, Luke got Hijacked by Kenny for much of the story and was replaced by Jane near the homestretch.

• Not even safe to express your opinion in the unpopular opinions thread.

his relationship with Clem is adorable and not forced. It was obviously forced, don't care how hard you try to defend it cause no matter what ending you chose, she gets emotional over his determinant death, she only knew him for like 3 days.

• edited April 2018

Clementine's love relationship in ANF being forced isn't an opinion, it's a nonsensical fact. People just don't want to admit it.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Not even safe to express your opinion in the unpopular opinions thread.

• No, it isn't a fact. It's an opinion and YOU don't want to admit it. Saying Gabe is a moody teenager is a fact, but how you personally feel about Gabe and Clem's relationship is an opinion. It's absolutely ridiculous that you feel the need to shut down any positive opinion about ANF, or in this case, Gabentine. It's like the idea that people think differently than you do is completely incomprehesible to you. You are literally going into the Unpopular opinions thread and telling someone that their opinion is wrong. The entire point of this thread is to share your opinion that the majority disagrees with and you're going out of your way to tell someone that their wrong because you don't personally agree with them.

Clementine's love relationship in ANF being forced isn't an opinion, it's a nonsensical fact. People just don't want to admit it.

• Since when did I try to shut down a positive opinion about ANF? I never told anyone who likes ANF that their opinion is wrong. I never even said they should hate Gabe and Gabentine.

No, it isn't a fact. It's an opinion and YOU don't want to admit it. Saying Gabe is a moody teenager is a fact, but how you personally feel

• Oh you have done it plenty of times and I've called you out on it plenty as well. Please don't twist things and pretend it never happened. But for now I'm just referring to this particular comment you replied to and then you outright saying that it isn't an opinion.

Since when did I try to shut down a positive opinion about ANF? I never told anyone who likes ANF that their opinion is wrong. I never even said they should hate Gabe and Gabentine.

• it's a nonsensical fact.
    nonsensical fact.
    nonsensical

enter image description here

• Did I ever even tell you that you're wrong about liking ANF? I only denied their defense on ANF, especially the ones that I consider stupid.

Oh you have done it plenty of times and I've called you out on it plenty as well. Please don't twist things and pretend it never happened. B

• I think I liked more characters [on the first go] in A New Frontier compared to the other Seasons.

• Ťhë fïňáľ şëãśöň wîĺĺ hávé áń ámážíňg şţóřýĺíňé.

• I loved Jane. I can understand not killing Kenny from Clem's viewpoint, but he was definitely wacko. Kenny loved his family, but couldn't live with anyone else.

Flog61 posted: »

Jane has excellent character development.

• Bonnie should not have come out of the water if Clem falls in. It's just stupid. Bonnie blaming Clem for not helping Luke is dumber! Why is Arvo hiding the medicine? This is probably the dumbest thing in the entire WD episodes.If Sarah was going to be killed in episode 4, then she should have done something significant before then rather than just sit around moping.

• I kinda agree with 10. After he brings you to the food, just let him go. He can't be trusted.

Black-Op1 posted: »

* 1.) Lee should never have died. And should be Protagonist still. * 2.) Out of the handful of characters to survive Season 1, Clementine

• I would have loved to see Lee throw Ben off the train after he confessed. I think I disliked him even more than Nick or Arvo.

prink34320 posted: »

I think that Sarah is not to blame for Sarita getting bitten I felt that the Kenny/Wellington Endings were sugar-coated, I may have cried

• I don't think Kenny and Clem were friends. Clem just knew this guy from her past, but they never had much of a relationship in season 1.

• I wholeheartedly disagree with ANYONE who would throw a saltlink on someone's head! Between Lee and Kenny, they could have smashed his head if he ACTUALLY died. Smashing his head in in front of Clem and his daughter is horrific. Realistically, maybe 2% of people do that in real life. It's incredibly callous and for Kenny to do that coupled with him running away with his kid and letting Shawn die, I don't understand how so many people like him.

• Wellington. Realistically, are you going to find Wellington or get warm where you know food is?

• Carver was right, every person in the cabin group were weak except Clem and that is the reason they all died

• This is not pertinent, but I wonder what Kenny would have done if Clem refused to go in the car after Kenny's remark ," I got the car fixed so we're going north." Would he just take AJ or would he try to be more reasonable with the group?

• Was Sarah sheltered or was there something wrong with her mentally?

• Probably just extremely sheltered. She doesn't really fit into any specific description of a mental disease that I can think of.

Torridd posted: »

Was Sarah sheltered or was there something wrong with her mentally?

• staff said it's ptsd, I assume she witnessed her mom's death

• edited May 2018

Wellington. Realistically, are you going to find Wellington or get warm where you know food is?

This is not pertinent, but I wonder what Kenny would have done if Clem refused to go in the car after Kenny's remark ," I got the car fixed so we're going north." Would he just take AJ or would he try to be more reasonable with the group?

Why is Arvo hiding the medicine? This is probably the dumbest thing in the entire WD episodes.

Wrong thread buddy. Here ya go!

• Here's some advice: If you wanna post more than one opinion back to back, it's better to just hit the edit button and write them all in a single post.
    Maybe use the Unordered List button(the fifth one) to separate them for visible organization.

I don't think Kenny and Clem were friends. Clem just knew this guy from her past, but they never had much of a relationship in season 1.

• Bonnie should not have come out of the water if Clem falls in. It's just stupid.

How so?

If Sarah was going to be killed in episode 4, then she should have done something significant before then rather than just sit around moping.

I think we can all agree on that one on some level.
    With that said, keep in mind that she went through a three day long congaline of trauma, punctuated by seeing her dad get chomped after catching a stray bullet in his neck, running through the woods for at least an hour before crashing inside the trailer park, and had to be slapped back into awareness when her PTSD flackbacks caused her to delay escaping.

Bonnie should not have come out of the water if Clem falls in. It's just stupid. Bonnie blaming Clem for not helping Luke is dumber! Why is

• Thanks, DRG. I'm saying Telltale should have just made her survive. Why kill her jsut for the reason that Clem falls in the water?

Bonnie should not have come out of the water if Clem falls in. It's just stupid. How so? If Sarah was going to be killed in ep

Sign in to comment in this discussion.