If Clementine could wish back ONE PERSON, who do you think she’d bring back?

Cosmic_BoyCosmic_Boy Banned
edited June 2018 in The Walking Dead

Lee, kenny, jane, Ed, Diana,Sarah, etc.

Comments

• edited May 2018

Most likely either Diana, Ed, or Lee.

• Omid.

She blames herself for two deaths and misses just about everyone who died on her watch. However, last she saw, Christa was alive. She'd bring Omid back to make her happy.

• She would most definitely bring back Lee.

• If you think about it, she only liked Lee because he protected her from the walkers. She loved her parents unconditionally.

She would most definitely bring back Lee.

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator

Only one person? I can imagine that would be a really difficult choice for her. Ed, Diana and Lee are the obvious choices but I'm not sure who she'd want to bring back if it's only one of them.

• edited May 2018

Realistically it would be her parents but seeing as she only ever talked about Lee in Season 2 and a bit in Season 3, you’d expect Lee. And as the question relates to only one person she’d bring back then i would say Lee.

• i think she d have trouble picking between her parents and lee althought it would also make sense for it to be someone whose death she d think was her fault ((Omid , Sarah , Luke , Kenny for example.))

• Lee, for sure. If she was in any sort of trouble or crisis, she knows Lee would always find a way out of it. Her and Lee were also a team.

If she brought back her parents, they wouldn’t know what was going on and most likely would’ve died again later that same day. They don’t have a good experience in the apocalypse where as Lee does.

• Sarah, that death still pisses me off, such a waste.

• Her parents, Lee, or Gabe prolly

• Is it bad that even I trembled a bit upon seeing Gabe as a determinate number three?

Her parents, Lee, or Gabe prolly

• I feel like it would have to be either Ed or Diana. Clem views Lee and cares about him as a second father figure but you have to remember that she was only with him for around 3 months while she had been with her parents and had loved them since the day she was born.

• edited May 2018

If we're assuming she's given this ability at 16 (age in season 4), she'd probably opt to bring back someone else because her parents and Lee have all been dead for about half her life. I bet she'd opt for someone who died more recently. As for who that might be, I couldn't say. We'll have to wait to hear the story of how she goes from the end of season 3 to the beginning of season 4. Maybe someone who became important to her will have died in that time.

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

If you think about it, she only liked Lee because he protected her from the walkers. She loved her parents unconditionally.

• For everyone saying Clem would bring back one of her parents, I disagree. I loved my grandmother, wept like a baby at her funeral, but if I were in a ZA and was able to resurrect someone, it wouldn't be my granny, even if I could bring her back at her peak health. I'd get someone I know is a survivor and would be able to help me and my people survive and my Clem is just as pragmatic.

• Cosmic_BoyCosmic_Boy Banned
    edited May 2018

If it were me, I'd bring back Jane or Sarah.For jane, I just like her personality. I like how careless she is when its comes to everyone around her. Sarah seems like a cool ass person, despite the fact she's unbelievably immature and ceases to function without her dad around. Her child like behavior is amusing. I'd like to see how she'd change if she was given a second chance.
    ......wait for it.....wait for it...........

For everyone saying Clem would bring back one of her parents, I disagree. I loved my grandmother, wept like a baby at her funeral, but if I

• Ew Sarah? No. She's a liability. I left her to die. Her dumbass wasn't getting me killed lol.

If it were me, I'd bring back Jane or Sarah.For jane, I just like her personality. I like how careless she is when its comes to everyone aro

• ew Sarah?
    I left her to die. Her dumbass wasn't getting me killed lol

LMFAOOOOO!!!!! She was a clown, but she was being babied by carlos. He failed to burst her little childish-bubble and teach her about self defense and how the world really is. You'd think getting the shit slapped out of her twice would've woken her up to all of that stuff though.

Ew Sarah? No. She's a liability. I left her to die. Her dumbass wasn't getting me killed lol.

• If it were me, I'd bring back Jane or Sarah.

You know, I genuinely appreciate the rare instances where someone is even/equal on them. For humor or for acceptance.

Sarah seems like a cool ass person

Wow, I don't think I'd foresee someone putting it like that. :joy:

despite the fact she's unbelievably immature

I wouldn't say immature so much as occasionally regressive and somewhat ditzy.

and is amusing

Yeah, I'm a tad disappointed she ended up not having as many memes she could've.

......wait for it.....wait for it...........

Yeah, I'm sure the shoe dropped before I managed to post this.

If it were me, I'd bring back Jane or Sarah.For jane, I just like her personality. I like how careless she is when its comes to everyone aro

edited May 2018

Yeah, I'm sure the shoe dropped before I managed to post this.

I was literally cracking up as I read your last line :D :D , but In all seriousness, I actually meant everything about Sarah.

DabigRG posted: »

If it were me, I'd bring back Jane or Sarah. You know, I genuinely appreciate the rare instances where someone is even/equal on them

• edited May 2018

and how the world really is.

You know, I always thought that particularly phrased aspect, like other things in these games, didn't really have much to work off of.
    She spent at least a year living under Carver's rule, was very loosely complicit in the not-niceties the Cabin Group had to do to escape, and was on the road alongside them before the Season proper. Not to mention she developed a particularly bad case of PTSD due to the outbreak, is familiar enough with what Carlos and Carver is capable of to preemptively react, and knew enough about both wounds and walkers to decide to help Clementine.
    She's seen and been through some shit.

You'd think getting the shit slapped out of her twice would've woken her up to all of that stuff though.

It kinda did tho, just not in a very positive way.
    Plus, let's be honest here--being privy or badass or whatever isn't really gonna help you with the mat being yanked from under ya.

ew Sarah? I left her to die. Her dumbass wasn't getting me killed lol LMFAOOOOO!!!!! She was a clown, but she was being babied b

• There was something wrong with her, which I believe is why he was babying her. I think she was autistic. I know that's a buzzword people like to toss around, especially on the internet when referring to people doing something stupid, but I think she was actually autistic. Not debilitatingly so, but enough that she didn't seem to really recognize the gravity of their situation. Part of that could be because of how her father sheltered her, but even so she should still be picking up on social cues that things aren't what her dad is telling her, which is another reason I think she was autistic. Autistic people have a really hard time picking up on social cues.

ew Sarah? I left her to die. Her dumbass wasn't getting me killed lol LMFAOOOOO!!!!! She was a clown, but she was being babied b

• being privy or badass or whatever isn't really gonna help you with the mat being yanked from under ya

True, but nobody had the time nor patience to be nicer about it. When Carver ordered Carlos to slap Sarah, that was gonna happen regardless. When Carlos tried to "coddle" sarah, Carver basically shut it down, so nothing could've been done about it. With Clem, she had a limited amount of time to be gentle and talk to her, and doing so didn't work, so her last resort was to slap her. It was either that or watch sarah die. Maybe if Sarah had lived through the destruction of the observation deck, everyone would've been able to help her as much as they could before the whole situation with arvo.

and how the world really is. You know, I always thought that particularly phrased aspect, like other things in these games, didn't r

• Wow, that could actually be a possibility. I Never thought of that.

There was something wrong with her, which I believe is why he was babying her. I think she was autistic. I know that's a buzzword people lik

• I think that was their original intention, tbh, especially with the way Carlos describes her to Clem, after fixing her arm. Personally I'm autistic myself, and I can definitely relate to Sarah in a lot of ways. While I have no doubt in my mind that she must have had some kind of PTSD from the world around her, I feel Telltale confirmed PTSD being the only thing she had, to avoid the downpour of negative publicity that would've came their way, due to how they treated her.

There was something wrong with her, which I believe is why he was babying her. I think she was autistic. I know that's a buzzword people lik

• Probably Lee. Clem knows her mother would never survive in this world. Why bring her back to die again?

• Nah, she needed a lot more time than that. I wonder what she would have done if she survived the icewalk.

being privy or badass or whatever isn't really gonna help you with the mat being yanked from under ya True, but nobody had the time

• I was actually meaning to refer to the Observation Deck collapsing, but okay.

being privy or badass or whatever isn't really gonna help you with the mat being yanked from under ya True, but nobody had the time

• I've done a fair bit of speculation for how she may have reacted to things after the
    point where she cruelly written out of the story as well.

Torridd posted: »

Nah, she needed a lot more time than that. I wonder what she would have done if she survived the icewalk.

• I'm interested what you came up with.

• ohhhhh ok i see what you were trying to say??? yeah, that didnt help too much?

I was actually meaning to refer to the Observation Deck collapsing, but okay.

• ...Who?

I'm interested what you came up with.

edited May 2018

She would've done anything Clem told her to. The thing with people like Sarah is that they are very easy to manipulate once they're weakened. For Sarah, her weakness was her dad, and when he died, she lost her ability to function and shut herself off from everyone. When people like that suffer a loss, and are at their weakest, you can fill in their gaps to make them whole again, and use that to control them. All clementine would have to do is convince Sarah that by not doing what she told her,she could end up losing Clementine. Or, she could threaten to leave her if she didn't do what she said. Clementine's not that kind of person, so she'd basically have a minion, but wouldn't go about controlling her.

Nah, she needed a lot more time than that. I wonder what she would have done if she survived the icewalk.

• edited May 2018

That's usually my train of thought as well, with the proper motivation.

Clementine's not that kind of person, so she'd basically have a minion, but wouldn't go about controlling her.

Okay, I'm so glad you noted that, cause I was about to say wtF?

She would've done anything Clem told her to. The thing with people like Sarah is that they are very easy to manipulate once they're weakened

• I dislike him too, unfortunately clementine i think would do the same thing I would do for a dead crush. :/

Is it bad that even I trembled a bit upon seeing Gabe as a determinate number three?

• Oh no, don't understand me--I definitely like Gabe, far more than Clementeen in fact--but I was caught off guard by the idea that he'd determinately be that high.

I dislike him too, unfortunately clementine i think would do the same thing I would do for a dead crush.

• So if Sarah is there at the end with Jane and Kenny in the car, does anything change? Do we still get Kenny vs. Jane?

She would've done anything Clem told her to. The thing with people like Sarah is that they are very easy to manipulate once they're weakened

• I don’t see how anything would change. All that would need to happen is Clementine wakes up and sees that mike,bonnie, and arvo are leaving, gets shot, passes out, and wakes up with her head on Sarahs lap in the backseat with kenny and jane in the front. If Clem asks Jane to help while they’re fighting they could try to separate it, but them being two fully grown adults, i dont think it would stop kenny from killing Jane and/or wouldn’t stop Clem from shooting Kenny

So if Sarah is there at the end with Jane and Kenny in the car, does anything change? Do we still get Kenny vs. Jane?

• I thought about that as well and honestly, I don't think it would have changed too much, at least depending on how she'd react to the "news." Sure, she might be bigger, stronger, and potentially in better physical condition than Clementine, but I doubt she'd be able to do much besides potentially get herself hit or shoved aside as well.

Not to mention that, at least on the offset, she doesn't have much reason to care about either of them, unlike with Carlos and Clementine.

So if Sarah is there at the end with Jane and Kenny in the car, does anything change? Do we still get Kenny vs. Jane?

• This even a question?
    Lee.

• Maybe Christa? She did spend the most time with her in the apocalypse and spent Season 2 attempting to search for her, not to mention Omid's and their child's deaths would likely make Clementine feel guilty about separating with her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.