The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Thanks man!

. * Sees what happened to Ava again *

:unamused:

Veeeee posted: »

Well here is a complete collection of all of the weird shit I made last spring. Tossed them in a spoiler tag so they wouldn’t take up the whole page. New Richmond Beauty Salon has some real talent! (Spoiler)

• I think the other kids will insist on having AJ locked up and/or taking his gun away. Punishing AJ will please the kids but make AJ feel betrayed. Refusing will piss off the kids but AJ will be able to save someone later on if he has his gun.

Clemenem posted: »

Do you think there will be an option to punish AJ for Marlon's murder? And if so what do you think it will entail?

• Anyone else having trouble downloading the language packs? I have the space for it, but it always says "Download Failed" (for all of them, since I want all of them). I play on Switch.

• What's TWD equivalent to Wendy's?

• Were the main/major characters of Season 1 or Season 2 explicitly showcases before the game itself came out?

• I wish so, too. :pensive: I look back and think about how good the previous 2 games could have been (especially S3).

DabigRG posted: »

Considered making a thread, but since I'm so picky about that in general and a little unsure about expressing this for a while, I'll ask it

• 13 comics
    14 show

Does anyone know how old Carl is(in both the comics and the show)?

• Yeah, seriously.
    TFS should've been an average part of a trend, not the last minute "return to form" it's been called.

Fangirl101 posted: »

I wish so, too. I look back and think about how good the previous 2 games could have been (especially S3).

• Do you think those scavenger crows will have died after eating the Walker corpse's?

• If Rosie hasn't died from all the walkers she has mauled with her teeth, then no.

Stewart25 posted: »

Do you think those scavenger crows will have died after eating the Walker corpse's?

• How do you think having Gabe or Kate around for the scenes in David's Warehouse would've affected the story and played out? Do you think that should've been a possibility?

• Are Baseball Kid, Shades-chick, or Joan's Executioner given any notable mentions within the model, texture, and/or text files?

• Bullworth Academy | Blackwell Academy | Ericson's Boarding School
    Your favorite?

• The Bullworth Bulls. Just look at that bull

• I loved wearing that and doing the dance :D Blackwell Bigfoots mascot was pretty cool. Ericson's didn't have shit :D

The Bullworth Bulls. Just look at that bull

• Why exactly does David leave in the Team up to Follow him ending?

• You mean the part where he leaves with gabe and clem or Javi has to chase after them?

Why exactly does David leave in the Team up to Follow him ending?

• The ending where they both went after him and he says he's leaving.

Dex-Starr posted: »

You mean the part where he leaves with gabe and clem or Javi has to chase after them?

• I had no idea such an ending existed

The ending where they both went after him and he says he's leaving.

• There's, like, four different endings.
    Look em up if you can stomach some of em.

I had no idea such an ending existed

• Lee as a final boss in the final season, dark souls style!

What if Lee came back from the dead with zombie energy surging throughout his body, and was able to command the dead? What if he had the pow

• When newer episodes are downloaded, does the game specifically check for previous choices and determinant factors to implement into the episode's programming or is this decided when the episode is actually selected? How about for choices and factors that have since had their original purpose modified or removed due to rewrites?

• You mean this dude?

Lee aka Lich King walking around with Frostmourne XDD

What if Lee came back from the dead with zombie energy surging throughout his body, and was able to command the dead? What if he had the pow

• Does Season 2 and ANF's programming set to record and tally relationship values with each of the characters, even if they seldom come into play?

• How spoilery is the "Who are the two returning characters?" thread?

• Only if you click the spoiler tags

How spoilery is the "Who are the two returning characters?" thread?

• Don't click the spoiler tags and you're good.

How spoilery is the "Who are the two returning characters?" thread?

• Has there ever been a mad/nebulous scientist looking into the virus?

• There has been in the TV series (not sure about the comics) but he didn't find the cure, I can think of other 2 that studied about walkers if that counts, like "how long it takes for a person to turn" and "do they still have some memories left".

Has there ever been a mad/nebulous scientist looking into the virus?

• Has there been many prediction threads for the next episode(s)?

• Were Conrad and Francine seriously going steady for 4+ years straight?

• We wouldn't know.. He never talked about Francine and we could never ask about his life. They seemed to have a healthy relationship, though.

Were Conrad and Francine seriously going steady for 4+ years straight?

• Troy really did some damage when he beat Clementine with the but ot his ak-47. Did he get it Pack-a-Punch it? :D :D

• You think these details about Alvin's old life had any legitimacy behind em? :lol:

• Who is this supposed to be?

• First time with the community trying to find out if The Walking Dead season 4 the final season first episode does AJ always shoot Marlon? because I felt I was making the best decisions to avoid that and he got killed both times I replayed.

• Yes.

Viotine posted: »

First time with the community trying to find out if The Walking Dead season 4 the final season first episode does AJ always shoot Marlon? because I felt I was making the best decisions to avoid that and he got killed both times I replayed.

• So is it safe to assume that Violet or Louis (or even Tenn, who knows) will be the tritagonist of The Final Season?

• We need another episode see if they pull another Jane out of their ass or if they need to do another Christa & Omid, but yeah, probably.

Findagon posted: »

So is it safe to assume that Violet or Louis (or even Tenn, who knows) will be the tritagonist of The Final Season?

• What if Clementine lost her arm, and had it replaced with Reaper's Scythe?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.