Ep 402 Waiting Thread - Releases September 25, Trailer Out Now + New Key art

Comments

• Yeah, but she sleeps on top of the blanket for some weird reason. Least she can do is remove the boots

That’s one of the few things that bugs me in this season. She always takes her hat off before she sleeps, but doesn’t remove her boots or co

• 40 fuckin dollars is kinda stupid!

I would play it just for an excuse to get drunk. But not for 40 fucking dollars.

• Dex...you are a moron...and I mean that in the best way. 40 is way too much for a game like LiS or TWD. But I guess DONTNOD needs it after the shit that was Vampyre.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Oh Yes LIS is so superior Damn right it is! Imagine a TWD game with Clementine being and edgy teenager So basically im

• That's partially because CG things don't seem to like covers.

Melton23 posted: »

Yeah, but she sleeps on top of the blanket for some weird reason. Least she can do is remove the boots

• Release the Kra-CAN...

Ba Dum Tsshhh!

Ghetsis posted: »

When you first played LiS, you should've drunk whenever a character drinks lol. 100% IMMERSION

• That is true...but when the new Nvidia RTX cards come out...we will still have that issue...animating cloth is hard.

DabigRG posted: »

That's partially because CG things don't seem to like covers.

• I want my immersion, damn it ?

• Dex...you are a moron...and I mean that in the best way.

Stop it you’re making me blush☺️

40 is way too much for a game like LiS

If its LiS, I say it’s worth it. Besides, I could easily get those $40 back in no time. And if you think LiS2 isn’t worth $40, don’t buy it??‍♂️

Dex...you are a moron...and I mean that in the best way. 40 is way too much for a game like LiS or TWD. But I guess DONTNOD needs it after the shit that was Vampyre.

• edited September 2018

I thought they were relatively pleased with how Vampyr did sales wise? Or at least they kinda gave the impression of that being the case, should check up on that since I read that a few months back. LiS 2's price could be (and likely is) a decision on Square Enix' end. Dontnod might've created the IP but SE owns it and can do pretty much whatever they want with it.

Dex...you are a moron...and I mean that in the best way. 40 is way too much for a game like LiS or TWD. But I guess DONTNOD needs it after the shit that was Vampyre.

• edited September 2018

No...initially the sales had looked ok...but then some of the reviews crushed them. Though they did break even...I was just not too impressed....if they ever do another one hopefully they take the feedback they have gotten to heart.

MichaelBP posted: »

I thought they were relatively pleased with how Vampyr did sales wise? Or at least they kinda gave the impression of that being the case, sh

• Yeah, most reviews and impressions I had read were pretty mixed overall. A real shame that was, I was hoping that it'd be a good vampire game and I really liked the setting and the atmosphere shown in the screenshots and videos. If there ever is a Vampyr 2 for the next generation, hopefully it'll be an improvement on all fronts.

No...initially the sales had looked ok...but then some of the reviews crushed them. Though they did break even...I was just not too impressed....if they ever do another one hopefully they take the feedback they have gotten to heart.

• Yeah, TFS is still using the old yet updated TellTale Tool Engine. Things like removing shoes and large moving fabrics might be a bit out of the scope of that engine's possibilities. Maybe in Unity, but not the TellTale Tool.

• Things like removing shoes and large moving fabrics might be a bit out of the scope of that engine's possibilities.

Damn, they can't even take off their shoes?

eRock92 posted: »

Yeah, TFS is still using the old yet updated TellTale Tool Engine. Things like removing shoes and large moving fabrics might be a bit out of the scope of that engine's possibilities. Maybe in Unity, but not the TellTale Tool.

• Fabric in general is usually difficult to animate. It's not just Telltale that has trouble with it. Lots of games have characters just sleep on the bed without any cover. Also Telltale has done removing shoes in Tales from the Borderlands with Rhys.

eRock92 posted: »

Yeah, TFS is still using the old yet updated TellTale Tool Engine. Things like removing shoes and large moving fabrics might be a bit out of the scope of that engine's possibilities. Maybe in Unity, but not the TellTale Tool.

• Super unpopular opinion on these forums, but I didn't like tales from the borderland and think it's overrated. I will now wait for my impending doom, to get trampled by the fanboys and fangirls.

You must have forgotten tales from the borderlands, sí sí?

• i remember reading that. it had a crazy amount of detail for something so obviously fake.

A few weeks before the episode was out someone claimed to have played the episode and "leaked" the story for it, which happened to include a hook handed Javier as the antagonist.

• Lol, people actually fell for that its 2018 and hooks hands are so out of style, even for villains. Im surprised people even entertained the idea for such a long time.

sarahsenpai posted: »

i remember reading that. it had a crazy amount of detail for something so obviously fake.

• I didn't see this hook-hand story, and now I'm interested. Link?

sarahsenpai posted: »

i remember reading that. it had a crazy amount of detail for something so obviously fake.

• Keeping her coat and boots on is smart. At anytime, a walker can walk into the camp or a attack.

which she always puts on the table when she sleeps That’s one of the few things that bugs me in this season. She always takes her hat off before she sleeps, but doesn’t remove her boots or coat.

• Thank god it didn't turn out to be real. That was truly terrible to read. Like, really fucking terrible. Like, bad fanfiction kind of terrible.

Cheddarhead posted: »

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/120285/the-walking-dead-the-final-season-full-episode-synopsis/p1

• Yeah I'd go
    1. TWD S1
    2. Tales
    3. Bman S2
    All three are in my top 10 games of all time list

BaTmAn sEAsOn 2 WaS gOoD ThO Tales From The Borderlands is the 2nd best Telltale game in my opinion.

• Yep! I bought it the day it came out
    ...and still have yet to finish episode one. It's just So. Damn. Boring.

NexusFire posted: »

Before the Storm was only $15 bucks? Damn.

• Wow, you never played Tales from the Borderlands.

Any telltale game that isn't twd is kinda shit imo. I'm just here for the zombies, man.

• edited September 2018

"clothes may be caked on"

Why would you put that image in my head?

That’s one of the few things that bugs me in this season. She always takes her hat off before she sleeps, but doesn’t remove her boots or co

• Wolf among us is pretty good too.

AronDracula posted: »

Wow, you never played Tales from the Borderlands.

• I am a evil wench?

Poogers555 posted: »

"clothes may be caked on" Why would you put that image in my head?

• True

Jayroen posted: »

Wolf among us is pretty good too.

• Yeah but have you seen how fortified the place is? Nothing is getting in, and even if something did what would a coat and boots do? She can kill zombies without them.

Deathbeam posted: »

Keeping her coat and boots on is smart. At anytime, a walker can walk into the camp or a attack.

• Mentioning Clementine without her coat? Have you been to the Meme thread lately? You are treading on some mighty thin ice here, sir.

Yeah but have you seen how fortified the place is? Nothing is getting in, and even if something did what would a coat and boots do? She can kill zombies without them.

• edited September 2018

Why? What about the meme thread?

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Mentioning Clementine without her coat? Have you been to the Meme thread lately? You are treading on some mighty thin ice here, sir.

• Amazing
    1. TWD S1
    2. Tales
    3. Bman S2
    Great
    4. TWAU
    Good
    5. TWD S2
    6. Bman S1
    Not worth the buy - Borderline Decent/Bad
    7. ANF
    8. Michonne
    9. GOTG
    10. GOT
    As easy to write a Kung Fu Panda Movie
    11. MCSM S1 & 2

Cdognkal2 posted: »

Yeah I'd go 1. TWD S1 2. Tales 3. Bman S2 All three are in my top 10 games of all time list

• edited September 2018

Telltale released a new teaser for Suffer The Children!

1. GOT

WHAT!?!?! Game Of Thrones was amazing! How dare you!

Amazing 1. TWD S1 2. Tales 3. Bman S2 Great 4. TWAU Good 5. TWD S2 6. Bman S1 Not worth the buy - Borderline Decent/Bad 7. ANF 8. Michonne 9. GOTG 10. GOT As easy to write a Kung Fu Panda Movie 11. MCSM S1 & 2

• AJ:Clem? Am i a murderer?

Well we will find out!

NexusFire posted: »

Telltale released a new teaser for Suffer The Children! https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/1040681181736390656

• That's an awesome line.

strwar3 posted: »

AJ:Clem? Am i a murderer? Well we will find out!

• Wait a second.... isn't the zombie from the short teaser Abel???
    He has the same jacket!

• Holy shit, good catch

Hersani posted: »

Wait a second.... isn't the zombie from the short teaser Abel??? He has the same jacket!

• Yeah, why would they show us a random shot of a random zombie? especially in a very short teaser where you need to put something worth getting hyped :)

Holy shit, good catch

• You may be right but the walker's face doesn't look like Abel's.

Hersani posted: »

Wait a second.... isn't the zombie from the short teaser Abel??? He has the same jacket!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.