The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Would you like Michonne returning in TFS?

• Hmph...12 minutes.

Gauss99 posted: »

Maybe because AJ and Clementine are both tired to live on the road and want a safe place to stay for a while, AJ said that he is glad they f

• She along with everyone else would be dead. No one would survive an Left 4 Dead apocalypse unfortunately :'(

Dex-Starr posted: »

What if L4D2's Tank was in TWD? What about TLOU's infected?

• Fuck yeh. Michonne is a beast!

Hersani posted: »

Would you like Michonne returning in TFS?

• So a thought occurred to me: Gavin Hammon claimed in his recent interview that Sarita was always a part of the story where Kenny was concerned.
    If this is true in it's basest form, does this mean Sarita was supposed to be an antagonist at first?

• What happened to all the zebra cakes, banana twins, ho hos, devil dogs, pecan cinnamon swirls, swiss rolls, and cosmic cupcakes of TWD? They can't all be gone.

• What the fuck is a cosmic cupcake?

What happened to all the zebra cakes, banana twins, ho hos, devil dogs, pecan cinnamon swirls, swiss rolls, and cosmic cupcakes of TWD? They can't all be gone.

• I don't know what rock you've been living under for the past several epochs, but you need to crawl out from under it. These are the cosmic cupcakes :D

DabigRG posted: »

What the fuck is a cosmic cupcake?

• Oh, those things!
    Don't think I even actually had one.

Anyway, some fatasses probably hoarded as many as they could on short notice and might've either ate through them by now or got fucked out of them by bandits.
    Though legend has it there's a factory out there with a relatively steady supply.

I don't know what rock you've been living under for the past several epochs, but you need to crawl out from under it. These are the cosmic cupcakes

• What would The Walking Dead be like if it was being made by DontNod?

• Who is Guy in Suffer the Children?

• Only if it’s Clem who has to save her and not the other way around. And in this point in time in the comics, it would be 3 years after

Michonne reunites with her daughter at the commonwealth

Would you like Michonne returning in TFS?

• Lily vs Alpha?

• edited September 2018

Clementine would be a pot smoking hipster. Also facial animations would be a little bit spoofy.

What would The Walking Dead be like if it was being made by DontNod?

• Pretty much, and the conversations would be facepalm worthy.

Melton23 posted: »

Clementine would be a pot smoking hipster. Also facial animations would be a little bit spoofy.

• She’d smoke bud, drink beer, wear ripped denim jeans with graphic tees, hang out with drug dealers, and would substitute “ a lot”, “many”, “very” and “really” with the word “hella”?

• Clementine will be the friggin’ doomguy to em. Rippin and tearin. Throw Kenny S2 in there and ooof I would be scared to be the witch.

What if L4D2's Tank was in TWD? What about TLOU's infected?

• I dont think, doesnt it need to be exposed to the infected air or something in order to turn upon death?

Leegendary posted: »

What happens if a pregnant woman turns? Does the fetus become a walker?

• Not with that generic pistol she’s been carrying around since season 2?

Clementine will be the friggin’ doomguy to em. Rippin and tearin. Throw Kenny S2 in there and ooof I would be scared to be the witch.

• Generic? Honey, that is THE pistol used to put down the god himself

Not with that generic pistol she’s been carrying around since season 2?

• Where exactly was the Governor's settlement located?

• That being you call a “god” was a peasant.

Generic? Honey, that is THE pistol used to put down the god himself

• Hey @Melton23, how can you make your letters small? I saw you doing it before.

• Nah, jk. You need to do this <> and in between write “font size=(any number between 1-7)

NexusFire posted: »

Hey @Melton23, how can you make your letters small? I saw you doing it before.

• Thanks buddy.

Nah, jk. You need to do this <> and in between write “font size=(any number between 1-7)

• Who is thirstier: Jane or Violet?

• Jane only knew Luke for several hours before she asked to fuck him. Didn’t even try to get to know him first or anything so def. Jane?

Who is thirstier: Jane or Violet?

• Louis is the correct answer.

Who is thirstier: Jane or Violet?

• What should one do if they break their ribs in the apocalypse?

• Basically.

A doctor site says: "In most cases, fractured ribs usually heal on their own in one or two months. Pain relievers can make it easier to breathe deeply."

What should one do if they break their ribs in the apocalypse?

• More on topic at least.

iFoRias posted: »

Louis is the correct answer.

• Yeah, seriously.

Basically. A doctor site says: "In most cases, fractured ribs usually heal on their own in one or two months. Pain relievers can make it easier to breathe deeply."

• So, the students at Ericson's Boading School for Troubled Youth were delinquents, right?

• edited September 2018

Can someone show me all screenshots that we have gotten so far of Suffer The Children?

• What was Omar cooking for dinner?

• Food.

What was Omar cooking for dinner?

• What’s up with you and your sudden love and passion for LiS lately.. i have nothing against you i’m just saying

She’d smoke bud, drink beer, wear ripped denim jeans with graphic tees, hang out with drug dealers, and would substitute “ a lot”, “many”, “very” and “really” with the word “hella”?

• Rabbit yummy.. i used to eat cooked rabbits as a little kid once or twice in my life it’s good stuff trust me even few i know say the head is the tastiest part of it but never got anywhere near it

What was Omar cooking for dinner?

• I always loved LiS and im just now showing it because LiS 2 reminded me of the love I have for the series

What’s up with you and your sudden love and passion for LiS lately.. i have nothing against you i’m just saying

• Here is a bunch of stuff I took about 15 minutes or so to collect.

Beware that there may be a "spoiler" or two included if you haven't been keeping on with official information.

Enjoy.

NexusFire posted: »

Can someone show me all screenshots that we have gotten so far of Suffer The Children?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.