Ya boy Poogs want to make one final video to remember Telltale and us forum members

Comments

• edited September 2018

That sounds like a great idea. Thanks for doing this!

First of all, I'd like to thank Poogs for his seemingly infinite supplies of memes he provided us during the last 4 years. I believe I speak for the most of us when I say you really do deserve those socks and it's a shame you never got them.

Anywho, I think the best time I had on the forums was during the TftB days. While sometimes heated, the Rhysha vs Rhyiona battles were something I'll remember fondly of. And remember that one time when Erin Yvette joined us for a TF2 match? I know the match in saying with so many people around was a bit of a clusterfuck, but I had fun. And the amount of hype I had a few days before the final episode of TftB released and even then it exceeded my expectations. Oof. Good times.

Some other highlights:

• That time when TWD forum was flooding with fanfics
    • All the theories and discussions during the TWAU days
    • When Telltale teased some kind of reveal at midnight for TWD S2 finale and then it turned out to be a 7 seconds long vine
    • Kenny vs Jane debacle (which is argued about even today)
    • Winter Wolf DLC anyone? (even though it was obviously fake, the person put some work into it)
    • When the first episode of ANF released and everyone collectively decided that it sucks (not really a great moment, but it created some amazing memes)
    • When TWAU S2 was announced and everyone lost their shit
    • When we asked Telltale about our lord and saviour Frank so much that they actually put him in the game again
    • When that fake Bigby screenshot was released
    • When the first episode of TFS released and everyone collectively decided that it's actually really good

Those were the moments that stuck with me the most. I might add more later if I think of something else.

Know that I had such a great time with all of you here. :) Cheers!

• Poogs... you're always good for a smile :)

Tbh my favourite moment here was when the first episode of TFS was released. After all this negativity after ANF flop it was so nice to see so much positivity here. It felt so good

Now a few words about this Forum.

I cannot describe how much I enjoyed the time I spend with you guys. I've never met so many passionate and helpful people in my entire life. It saddens me that probably I won't talk with you guys anymore. Shortly after ANF was released I made my account after lurking here for a couple of years. Even though I've been here for only 2 years(almost) and I didn't talked much , I always loved discuss anything with you and make with y'all so many damn good jokes and memes.

I wish I had something more to say, but I've never been much of a talker.
    Thank you Poogs for doing this, thanks for all the laughs, and I hope you'll get every single pair of Rhys socks there is.

Thank y'all for such a amazing time and I wish you all the best.
    I love you guys

• I'm legitimately in shock. I haven't been able to get my hands on the Final Season so I had no idea this was happening. Is it 100% certain to be going down? If so that's deeply upsetting, I'll still share my favorite stuff of course.

I could never forget how I became a part of these forums. I joined shortly after I played the first episode of Game of Thrones. I absolutely fell in love with the story and characters and desperately wanted to discuss it with others. And I wasn't disappointed. I absolutely adore this community, despite how I've disagreed and argued with a lot of you. Shortly after I discovered the writing community here. Absolutely fell in love and was inspired by @LiquidChicagoTed's Forum of Thrones. Eventually I even took a crack at it.

• Hey, seems like a cool idea. I know I haven't really been present on the subs outside of TWAU as much, so not sure if I've got anything meaningful to say but I've had a blast back in it's hay day.

All the wild theories, character appreciation threads, "where is season 2" threads showing up every week, insane amount of fan art, the fanfic thread, keeping the hopes up, thehopeamongus.com (does anyone even still remember that thing? haha), @Zorkij talking about how awesome Bloody Mary was, half of the sub trying to ship Bigby with Nerissa, me crushing on Snow White (which I still do to this day) and embarrassing myself in the early days... jesus and it's just scratching the surface. 2013-2015 was the golden era of both TTG itself and the community in my opinion.

I honestly didn't think I'd have such a good time on this forum when I first joined it, this game and the community really had an affect on me and helped me change as a person for the better. I know it sounds cheesy but that's what it is. It really sucks so hard to see all of this go, I didn't even think I would feel it as much but it is gut-wrenching and I think it's going to take some time for all of us to get through it.

As a community, I know that we're not going anywhere. We may change the place, but a lot of people will be still hanging around - whether it's going to be reddit, discord, or if someone is going to create a fan-made forum. And the legacy of the stories TTG made will live on through more fanart, fanfic, cosplay and whatever else is going to happen.

cracks open a bottle of Midas Gold
    Cheers!

• Remember the boating urban times.. and the Clouis/Violetine times
    I will remember clem :’(

• You ever hear this Fan-Made remix of it, Mr.Everett?

https://youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=uFo9whvbx4Q this song should be remembered

• My favourite moments was when Clementine had to say goodbye to lee and when Bloody Mary first time met Bigby and that fight.

• Favourite time periods would have to be the Tales from the Borderlands shipping war. It was hilarious though it did get a little heated at points. So many memes and by the end both sides ended up winning. Another would have to be after the release of the first episode of the Final Season. It was just so positive compared to the previous months. It was just this moment of, "I can't believe they pulled it off! This shit's GOOD!"

Also remember that time this crazy thing happened on the forums? That was crazy.

• Yall makin' me feel sad :'(

• That's really nice of you Poogs, for real. Even though I haven't been here as long as some others here, I'd still like to thank the whole community for giving me so much warmth back in the old TFTB and TWD S2 days. It was delightful to read every single comment and "live" with the hype, even though I did not comment much back then. It made me feel like I was part of the community.

Secondly, thanks to this community I made some of my closest friends that I still talk to today and which I am very grateful for. Thank you thank you thank you. We went on discord much back then, but the majority of those people were active in the telltale community as well.

As for my favorite memories, the whole rhysha/rhyiona meme was great and it made me laugh quite a bit haha. I think for me it was just the amount of theories that people came up with whenever we were waiting for episodes to be released. Nobody knew what was happening behind the scenes or why they look so long sometimes, especially during the TFTB days. Those were the best times for me personally. Thank you very much everyone.

• I remember how much people were against the idea of Clem x Gabe, haha. Just people hating that ship left and right everywhere lol

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited September 2018

Okay, so here's my formal "entry" into this.

I joined the forums in November of 2014. I had lurked around here for a while, during Wolf and Season 2. I was brought to tell by Jurassic Park and the Walking Dead. My first thread archived here was called "Determinant Relationships that Really Didn't Matter".

I fit in pretty well here. I had Oscar from Jurassic Park as my avatar. I joined some Forum Games then, including the almost 4 years old Forum of Thrones, along with several iterations of Forum Werewolf, which I believe Poogs was also apart of. Those were fun.

I enjoyed speculating Game of Thrones and waiting for Tales From the Borderlands. I made Pipas make the Rhysha thread and seeing how many comments are in it, better he made it than I made it. Oh it was fun, getting to know people better.

I became a mod a little over 3 years ago, before my 1st anniversary, on September 12, 2015. I made some cryptic teases, and there I was, a forum moderator for the coolest company ever. First thing I did was go through some old mod history, I learned a lot, saw some terrible things and some terribly funny things. I love being a forum mod. It's not always a pleasant job, but it's rewarding in its own ways. Tales finally finished, as did Game of Thrones, what fun! Minecraft came out, which I'll admit is not my favorite TT game, but I liked having something occupy my time.

After Minecraft, came The Walking Dead: Michonne, which I also have fond memories of, love Randall. Then Batman, glitched filled Batman. That was always an interesting subforum. Then, ANF. I actually like ANF, but most people didn't, and from both a just commenting perspective and a moderating perspective, it wasn't the best...Guardians of the Galaxy I think is a pleasant and fine game, but no one played it and commented on it, a shame really. Minecraft Season 2, eh, fine. Batman: The Enemy Within is an awesome game and I wish more people played it, cause I think everyone who did loved it.

Then our game, The Walking Dead: The Final Season. Truly, the final season. Everyone was positive, it looked and played great, and this tragedy occurred. Very sad. At least we got to play some of it, you know? I guess my favorite time period was from when Episode 3 of Tales From the Borderlands to Episode 6 of Game of Thrones. I went from a normal user to a moderator, but it was a blast, and I love it.

What I loved most about these forums were the people. You guys are awesome. It's always a pleasure to explore new theories, character arcs, and just life with you. I love that, even though I don't know your faces and names, you still matter to me. Thanks for that. A few users I want to highlight as some of my closest friends and cool guys: @Poogers555, @MetallicaRules, @Lilacsbloom, @Lord_EAA, @LiquidChicagoTed, @imighthavebrokenit, @Kennyshouladiedins1, @AChicken, @Lee Everett, @ClemyClooAndBabyboo, @DabigRG, @dylanwoods777, @GoldenPaladin, @Cocoa2736, @Melton23, @GSSalvador, @VengefulKenny, @lupinb0y, @Wiso2kinfinity , @WarpSpeed, @freelancepolicefan11, @RichWalk23, @Green613, @Pipas, @Dex-Starr, @InKennyWeTrust, @J-Master, @strwar3, @Megami_Kizukanai, @BeyondEnder, @sarahsenpai, @Psychokinesis, @Achieve260, @iFoRias, @CrazedRabbit, @pandoranwanderer, @BeautifulBanjo, @Tolispro, @AronDracula, @Zombiekiller3121, @TheAutisticGamer, @TheFurryOne, @TheSloaningDead, @AgentZ46, @Bounden, @supersagig, @BetterToSleep, @RammsteinFürImmer, @MarijaaNo7, @Squishy Cthulhu, @xboxplayer_12, @fallandir, @IRunts, @Clemenem, @Jacol, @Handsome Rhys, @TWDazehnuu , @HelloWorld123, @MichaelBP, @OfficialMonkey, @OfficialSheriffMaybe, @RavenSnowstorm, @enzeruanimefan, @joshua007, @ZapThroat, @prink34320, @Johro, @JordaaNPopee, @BigBlindMax, @Intellectual_Poultry, @Ctarl-Ctarl Empire, @Eddie_Maiden, @DictatorAsylum, @PinkyPromise, @WeMissYouCarley, @LoseMyHome, @ABigBadWolf, @bloop, @DaveTheArakin, @Gary-Oak, @TeamKennyW00T, @DiverseGnu, @Robert Morgan, @NightShroud18, @Edinosaur23, @SivD1, @Craixite, @4k60fpsHDR, @Saltlick123, @Crips, @Kurusu, @Euron, @Markd4547, @Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy, @Abeille, @No_username, @Wolfenus54, @BlueShadiw, @ReggiesLeftArm, @Partition, @Plan_R, @Nolonius, @GrumpyDof, @ps3gamer095, @SuperChocoLatte, @PuhChewyChomp, @Viva-La-Lee, and the many people I missed.

And to all my moderator pals, some of whom were friends before I or they became a mod: @Blind Sniper, @Deltino, @dojo32161, @OzzyUK, @Jennifer, @Vainamoinen, @HiroVoid, hell even @DjNDB, @Macfly77 too. Even @NotSoBlindGuy.

And a quite run down of my favorite memories: SpongeBob and Finger Gun spam in Rhysha thread, Forum Werewolf, when I first became a mod, the January 2017 Forum Insurrection (lolololol), the hype of a Batman and Guardians series, Gryff Whitehill: A Rather Dashing Fellow, any time I made an episode discussion thread for the Walking Dead/Game of Thrones TV series. Banning people is sometimes fun, if they deserve and post really stupid stuff. My only regret is Gravatar isn't working so I can't bring the Governor out on last time.

I leave with a quote from U.S. Army General Douglas MacArthur, which more eloquently says goodbye than I ever can. Thanks for being there guys.

"When I joined the Army, even before the turn of the century, it was the fulfillment of all of my boyish hopes and dreams. The world has turned over many times since I took the oath on the plain at West Point, and the hopes and dreams have long since vanished, but I still remember the refrain of one of the most popular barrack ballads of that day which proclaimed most proudly that 'old soldiers never die; they just fade away.'

And like the old soldier of that ballad, I now close my military career and just fade away, an old soldier who tried to do his duty as God gave him the light to see that duty."

• Your friend, InGen_Nate_Kenny
  • You're gonna make me cry

Okay, so here's my formal "entry" into this. I joined the forums in November of 2014. I had lurked around here for a while, during Wolf a

• [hugs] imma miss this place and you buddy.

Is it too late to make you Team Luke? ?

• edited September 2018

I got a few of my favorite highlights. I hope you guys enjoy reading.

The Discord Plug From Dan Poogs

This will always be my favorite thread. Me, @BetterToSleep, @iFoRias, and so many other great people had so much fun making it and reading it.

The Gavin Hammon AMA

I cherished every minute of this AMA. It really did put the Discord on the map. Me, @Craixite, and @Blind Sniper really got to know eachother from this experience. And Gavin will always be my favorite voice actor along with Scott Porter. We learned what happened to Kenny after Wellington, and lots of other cool secrets. This was a defining moment to dozens of us, and I believe it should be mentioned in the video. (Although it did not happen on the forums)

The Dan Poogs Death Bamboozle

Aw man, I had a lot of fun making this thread with @AChicken. Even if it made Dan believe that I was a crazy stalker.

That time Craixite tried to make the Texa’s Hold Em section into a meme channel

Craixites first post on the forums. What a funny post.

Well that’s all for me. There are far too many people I need to thank for my good times here, but I want to list a few.

@Craixite - my right hand man. He was always there for me. Even if my whole mod chat was pissed at me, Craix was a voice of reason. Craix was the closest thing I’ve ever had to a best friend online, and I will always refer to him as “brother.”

@Blind Sniper - I gotta keep it real, Blind probably thinks I’m a dumbass much more then any of the forum mods. Blind watched me get pissed over staff leaving my Discord, AMA’s being cancelled, and so on. And yet even though he was closer to Telltale then any of the mods, his DM’s were always open for me to talk about Smash Bros or complain about Minecraft. Thank you, Blind. I think all the staff in my discord and I would be lying if we said that we didn’t look up to you and the forum mods.

And lastly, to a user who isn’t on the forums. His name was Big John. John was a man who joined my server in August. And although short lived, his impact on us was immeasurable. Considering John was practically rich and bought everyone games, you’d think people would use him. But very few people did, as even if he didn’t use his wealth he was extremely likeable. It is very tragic that John spent $400 buying his friends gifts on his own birthday, just for Telltale to meet its demise a day later.

Thanks everyone for reading.

• Thank you for mentionioning me. I really appreaciate it

Okay, so here's my formal "entry" into this. I joined the forums in November of 2014. I had lurked around here for a while, during Wolf a

• This forum helped through stuff..... and things (insert meme here) and grew a lot of great stories that should still be read by the world. Some great mentions I should make are @LiquidChicagoTed @Lord_EAA @InGen_Nate_Kenny @InKennyWeTrust

And so much more. I loved being here for the time I have been, and returning to it, even if it is for a short time.

PD: I still don’t know how to insert images on posts xd

• edited September 2018

I've made many friends on here (including you poogs), wish you all good luck in the future. I don't know what else to say, I'm shocked. I'm really sad - I think I'm in the depression/acceptance stage right now. Sorry it's so short, i'm just shocked this is happening :/ Also, thanks @InGen_Nate_Kenny , you too!

• The Gavin Hammon AMA

I cherished every minute of this AMA. It really did put the Discord on the map. Me, @Craixite, and @Blind Sniper really got to know eachother from this experience. And Gavin will always be my favorite voice actor along with Scott Porter. We learned what happened to Kenny after Wellington, and lots of other cool secrets. This was a defining moment to dozens of us, and I believe it should be mentioned in the video.

Ehhhhh, to be respectfully honest, I think we should keep this video focused on the forums and not so much the Discord.

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

I got a few of my favorite highlights. I hope you guys enjoy reading. The Discord Plug From Dan Poogs This will always be my favorite

• I honestly don't know what to say,i'm really gonna miss this forum,thank you guys for everything.

• edited September 2018

Still hard to deny that the forums had fun reading the transcript. As a community and not a forum it was big

Plus as the creator of it I’m obviously biased.

The Gavin Hammon AMA I cherished every minute of this AMA. It really did put the Discord on the map. Me, @Craixite, and @Blind Sniper

• edited September 2018

Best time is when season 2 ended it was nothing but Kenny Jane arguments but most importantly it was about the anticipation we all felt. The wait was killer but it was worth it. I was on the forum but didn’t make my account until 2015. That was one of the greatest moments on the thread. I will really miss all of this and the conversations we’ve had. The time waited and the shitposting. I’m real glad to have ment you telltale forum

• So quick question for yall. Im working on the part of the video which includes the final ending. I have 2 ideas and Im not sure which. One is a bit more downer and the other is a bit more uplifting. So, do you guys want that more "uplifting" ending, or the thematically appropriate sadder ending?

• I love all of you guys.

Thanks for getting me through some dark times in my life.

• Sadder to more accurately represent it

Poogers555 posted: »

So quick question for yall. Im working on the part of the video which includes the final ending. I have 2 ideas and Im not sure which. One i

• Yeah, also remind us about the fact that Half-Life 3 is never gonna happen so we can all drown in tears

xxplvb posted: »

Sadder to more accurately represent it

• This is a fantastic idea. My favorite time of the forums were the The Walking Dead: Season Two & The Wolf Among Us and the Tales from the Borderlands & Game of Thrones era. Especially the latter was super fun. I played Borderlands from day one and experienced the torture of waiting five months for the second episode myself. Seeing the forums slowly sinking into absolute madness over the span of those months was a blast and it even helped myself being more patient person in real life.

I and many others have criticized Job for not giving us any infos about Borderlands, but looking back at it, it made the moments where we actually got information really satisfying in a really weird way. Job did his Job. He told us what the higher ups at Telltale wanted us to believe. I don't hold it against him.

My absolute favorite moment was definetly the Trailer for the last Episode of The Walking Dead: Season Two. That extra scene with Clementine and that racoon on her treehouse shortly before the outbreak literally broke my heart. I honestly cannot watch that scene again without getting goosebumps and a little teary. That trailer was just pure perfection. It's the best trailer Shaun Finney has ever done and it may be the best trailer for anything, period.

My least favorite moment was on the launch-day of The Walking Dead: A New Frontier. After playing through the first episode, I posted that infamous This is not really an episode screenshot.

I was so devasted after that. I still lurked the forums but I didn't bought another Telltale Game for one and a half year. Only Batman brought me back and I was absolutely ecstatic to play The Walking Dead: The Final Season with the forums again and it was great while it lasted, but here we are.

I love the games, the forum, the users and expecially the devs. No one deserves this kind of ending. I hope there will be some sort of successor studio to Telltale formed by ex-Telltale devs. Maybe they have a forum of their own where we meet again.

• Aw, cheers @InGen_Nate_Kenny. :)

It's been a pleasure to have you as our moderator. Not just you, but @BlindSniper, @Deltino, @dojo32161, @OzzyUK, @Jennifer, @Vainamoinen, @HiroVoid, @DjNDB, @Macfly77, @NotSoBlindGuy, and anyone else I've missed.

• edited September 2018

This is an absolutely lovely idea, Poogs. My favourite moments here would probably be the times of Rhyiona versus Rhysha (that truly was a golden year), as well as the the time of the long waits between the episodes of Tales From The Borderlands. And along with that, probably the disaster that was the release of episodes 1 & 2 of ANF as well as the screenshots of Bigbo the Wolf popping up online haha.
    Sigh. I still have trouble believing that the day has come where Telltale is coming to an end, and along with that so too shall the forum cease to exist. It came far, far, far too soon. I may have created my account back in February 2015, but I started to lurk the forums, without an account, back in late 2013 around the release of the first episode of TWD Season 2, I think. I remember all of the speculation regarding Amid The Ruins' slide and then all of the reactions when that episode came out, or the Kenny vs Jane threads following the release of No Going Back. I also remember really liking to read all those theories for The Wolf Among Us.
    I still remember playing The Walking Dead Season 1 just 6 years ago and loving the story and the characters. It's the game that turned me into a fan of their games, and while there may have ups and downs along the way, I still loved most of their games. It hurts to see Telltale join the sad fate of so many other developers.

Also thank you to @InGen_Nate_Kenny for mentioning me. Along with you, I have to give a shout-out to @Blind Sniper,  @Deltino@dojo32161,  @OzzyUK, for being awesome and helpful moderators.
    To @Green613, @Poogers555 , @ABigBadWolf, @bloop , @HazzatheMan, @lottii-lu , @firehawkcultist , @DaveTheArakin , @John_Smith13 , @ClementineTheGirl , @RhyionsIsLife , @buntingsir , @JumpyJoey , @CrazedRabbit , @Brawl , @Zeratuel , @98Elliottchin , @Kimmy-klu , @Kruzii, @CelticDragon, @Gared&;Bacon, @Clubremix_Guetta, @GrowlingPeanut, @Quiff, @Nohuhhuh, @Kacrmos, @TheCatWolf, @SirScrubbington, @lilxGoofycuz, @ZapThroat, @OfficialSheriffMaybe, @rhonu, @Gary-Oak, @MarijaaNo7, @Wolfenus54, @Dracu98, @GoldenPaladin, thank you all for making the Rhyiona thread such a joy to be a part of.
    To all of you, I wish you nothing but the best.

• What crazy thing?

lupinb0y posted: »

Favourite time periods would have to be the Tales from the Borderlands shipping war. It was hilarious though it did get a little heated at p

• Depends. You'll just have to share it with us, seeing as how this is a forum-made-but-primarily-Poogs-made video.

So quick question for yall. Im working on the part of the video which includes the final ending. I have 2 ideas and Im not sure which. One i

• What a sad time.
    This place was the first ever internet forum I got involved in (during the Rhyiona/Rhysha war), I made my first internet friends here, who I still talk with to this day and my first discord server (the Rhysha one), and through discord I've met a few of my closest friends, so to say this place had an impact on my social life is an understatement.

I'm forever grateful for the games TT produced and the time I had on this forum. ;0;
    GG lads, GG. Imma play TFTB again in memory of TT.

I hope to see this video come to fruition.

• I say do both.

Start with the uplifting ending, and then after a quick cut to black, you gotta do it to 'em... Downer ending.

• For my idea it cant work if I do something like that >_<

Basically do you want the ending to be kinda like Telltale going to the great beyond or Telltale dying, is as close as I can get without spoiling my idea

AChicken posted: »

I say do both. Start with the uplifting ending, and then after a quick cut to black, you gotta do it to 'em... Downer ending.

• "A few users I want to highlight as some of my closest friends and cool guys:"
    "@BeyondEnder"
    Hol' up

• Oh @Poogers555 I've got an idea. You should consider adding a scene in the beginning where a little kid or something points at something Telltale related, but keep it general, not like Shipping, etc. Then Papa Poogs goes through all the memories i.e. this video. ''Sit down, son. And I'll Tell you a Tale of the greatest video game company of all time.

One of my favourite moments has to be when Alissa Finley or someone reported in the July 2017 ANF AMA that they would never forget the hat. After that, skip right to scrolling down the forums seeing everyone complaining about the Wellington ending and etc. with some funny/tense music. It's just hilarious when the community is in an uproar. Sadly, you should probably also include the layoffs in November. Also go through some of your best memes if you have the time. I had a lot more but I don't remember now, oh well. Good idea btw, I think this is a good way to send-off the community in the case that it does happen.

• Plus as the creator of it I’m obviously biased.

Yeah I noticed ;)

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Still hard to deny that the forums had fun reading the transcript. As a community and not a forum it was big Plus as the creator of it I’m obviously biased.

• The community and wait between episodes in 2014 was great honestly, so many names back then that you don't see anymore. It was when the forum was at it's peak, there was a lot of interesting discussion and theories and it was great talking about the unknown before we knew what it would become. A lot of people like to wait until every episode of a Telltale game comes out but I think half the enjoyment is not knowing what's happening next and discussing it with other people. The memes, the theories, the fanart, the people... the forums are the best 'hub' section Telltale has ever made.

• To be honest, I guess I'm kind of responsible for Telltale’s demise, along with the hundreds of thousands of other people who simply stopped playing Telltale games. In the early ages of Telltale's Renaissance, TWD S1, TWAU…wow. It was so awesome on the forums, people were so invested in these stories and the sky was the limit. When I joined in 2014 the atmosphere was so great, even up to MCSM Season 2 I'd say…then, well, the CEO left, lead writer left, deals fell through, all because, simply, no one was buying the games. And to be fair, I don't think people really had any reason to—Telltale just lost its magic. I think its story potential was lost a while back when Sean Vanaman left. It just slowly got worse and worse. These forums and website servers will likely shut down in the coming months as well, as no one's going to pay for hosting. I can't really tag any specific people as I haven't really been active here for a while due to not playing any TT games. However, I've been registered here for four years, sucks it went out this way, but it's been a pleasure discussing with you all.

• edited September 2018

Awwwww dude! I am happy we got to talk and chat a few times on here on the community. Thanks for being truthful with words that make me feel happy being apart of something great. I have the same feeling I was on since 2015 or 2014 I forgot,but still I came here on Telltale and had fun and had good conversations with the mods and everything. I love you guys and let's hope we have the final season not being cancelled until the last episodes are released.

@WeMissYouCarley @InGen_Nate_Kenny love you guys. Btw? Rhysha Forever!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.