Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• The people left are going to be those capable of taking an established set of episodes of MC S1 and altering them to suit Netflix- removing the button prompts and likely any of the Choice of dialogue, distilling it to just core choices - which build to make, whether to tell Ruben to run, going to save Lucas or warning Gabriel etc. I doubt those people are going to be able to pick up more complex work with material they might have core written material for. And that’s assuming those last two episodes only need programming and not need script editing or artwork... It’s a bit of an ask to expect them to manage that.

• So they are wasting their time making something that was already bad even worse? this is just sad.

The people left are going to be those capable of taking an established set of episodes of MC S1 and altering them to suit Netflix- removing

• Yay! Telltale cancel the shut down!

• I would question your opinion as to the idea that Minecraft was bad - it wasn’t their best game but fun to play in my opinion - but the intention was to modify it to suit a Netflix audience. Maybe it’s more interactive than I suggest but going on the interactives they have done before like Puss in Boots, I suspect that just the core choices will be included.

Jayroen posted: »

So they are wasting their time making something that was already bad even worse? this is just sad.

• Its nothing to be happy about...at this stage it looks like a scummy way to cash on uninformed costumers

PocketMedic posted: »

Yay! Telltale cancel the shut down!

• Yeah, if they really don't intend to finish it, that makes it even more disgusting that it's still purchasable for the full price on steam.

MrGraffio posted: »

Its nothing to be happy about...at this stage it looks like a scummy way to cash on uninformed costumers

• Its barely legal

Yeah, if they really don't intend to finish it, that makes it even more disgusting that it's still purchasable for the full price on steam.

• edited September 2018

I'm sure he wants to finish the Final Season as much as we do.

emanresu posted: »

Prepare to wait for a long time then. I don't see why he'd be in a hurry to tell his (now worthless) customers anything. He also already got your money, so why spend anything on the remaining episodes?

• Don't trust him, he has a family guy avi

• Still more trustworthy than Bruner who pretty much caused most of this mess

lottii-lu posted: »

Don't trust him, he has a family guy avi

• honestly the best we can hope for at this point is that they will finish episodes 3 and 4 but we will also go back to waiting for an extremely long time like Tales from the borderlands and Game of thrones.

• they were the days...

UrbanRodrik posted: »

honestly the best we can hope for at this point is that they will finish episodes 3 and 4 but we will also go back to waiting for an extremely long time like Tales from the borderlands and Game of thrones.

• HES A MOTHER. HE DOSENT CHEATS.

lottii-lu posted: »

Don't trust him, he has a family guy avi

• move this thread to ttg talk?

• Well its more TWD oriented...but if it gets bigger we can call @Blind Sniper for moving.

AdamRoberts posted: »

move this thread to ttg talk?

• Minecraft isn't bad. It was second good game making money for Telltale after TWD S1.

So they are wasting their time making something that was already bad even worse? this is just sad.

• So this is the last waiting thread, huh?

• edited September 2018

Yeah, but probably there will be even more dalelayed, given that the twd team was completely fired. So, IF they will ever be, the new episodes should be reconstructed by the remaining people (that probably are foreseeable searching a new job too now).

Sir_Tubs posted: »

they were the days...

• Yep

So this is the last waiting thread, huh?

• It's quite literally the only Telltale game I didn't buy, Minecraft is a cancer is all I know.

Linkyop posted: »

Minecraft isn't bad. It was second good game making money for Telltale after TWD S1.

• I have this strange feeling we'll get it next year.

NexusFire posted: »

Guys, I have this feeling that we will get ep3 and ep4. I just know that we will get them. Don't give up hope.

• That's still good.

Ghetsis posted: »

I have this strange feeling we'll get it next year.

• Do you think Pete Hawley is sleeping good?

• I feel pretty bad for that guy actually, must've gotten a thousand death threats by now.

Do you think Pete Hawley is sleeping good?

• Poor judgment doesn’t mean freedom of consequences...

I feel pretty bad for that guy actually, must've gotten a thousand death threats by now.

• Yeah. No one could've saved that sinking ship. Without him, the studio would've closed way earlier.

I feel pretty bad for that guy actually, must've gotten a thousand death threats by now.

• True, they should have cut their team in half a year ago, not taken up as many projects at the same time, taken action against people streaming their episodes, put more emphasis on actual game play expanding massively on the over the shoulder view thing they added, they would've had more money to begin with and the game would have sold much better.

Poor judgment doesn’t mean freedom of consequences...

• Can I just say you're my favourite user on this entire board?

WHERE'S THE REST OF MY SEASON PETE?

• Someone should send that pic to Pete Hawley lol.

Sharples65 posted: »

Can I just say you're my favourite user on this entire board?

• Pete did nothing wrong, he tried he's best to safe the company but BRUNER fucked the whole company too much, and from reading his twitter, it seems like he's trying to handle this mess.

• Done

Someone should send that pic to Pete Hawley lol.

• Perfect XD

Done

• They could possibly be saved, there's a very narrow/ slim chance it can be brought back from the brink of death (hopefully), first they need to get rid of the toxic management team when they do I will be happy. Btw they need to find a way to finish off TWD Se4 Finale at least, even if they can't save the studio, they should finish off the game so we all know where Clem and AJ stand. #PrayForTTandClem

• WTF do you want from the management team? It's not the same team under Bruner, they actually tried to save Telltale and they were doing fine but unfortunately Bruner screwed too much and they've run out of time.

hs19940 posted: »

They could possibly be saved, there's a very narrow/ slim chance it can be brought back from the brink of death (hopefully), first they need

• edited September 2018

ha hhahah hahha hah

• wat

Poogers555 posted: »

ha hhahah hahha hah

Poogers555 posted: »

ha hhahah hahha hah

• Without him, without that dumb engine change that took a full YEAR to graphically look decent (Bman S2, TFS) without those shitty Netflix-menus, without A New Disaster. Where did it all go wrong?

GSSalvador posted: »

Yeah. No one could've saved that sinking ship. Without him, the studio would've closed way earlier.

• edited September 2018

I highly doubt it considering everything he's had to do in the last 72 hours and that he might as well be out of a job soon. Look, I'm not defending everything, such as how it was handled, but if you don't think the guy's racking his brain and overcome with guilt about what happened, than you're not giving him enough credit. Unlike what the common viewpoint is, CEO's and business owners do often times care about their employees, firing people and decisions like this are not easy for them.

• I hope you’re right...and btw I hope there is no love lost between us MetallicaRules...I can be a bit of troll sometimes. I apologize for my ugly comments in the memes thread some days ago.

I highly doubt it considering everything he's had to do in the last 72 hours and that he might as well be out of a job soon. Look, I'm not d

Sign in to comment in this discussion.