Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• Is there any way to fix the Wellington glitch?

At this point I don’t think anyone cares about the Wellington glitch. If we just get episodes 3 and 4 That would be legendary.

• And has anyone gotten the Wellington ending working on TFS?

• Nope that ending was cut

And has anyone gotten the Wellington ending working on TFS?

• So it's impossible to get that ending, even with save files and everything???

MrGraffio posted: »

Nope that ending was cut

• Yep. It was supposed to be patched in episode 2. But now...who knows

So it's impossible to get that ending, even with save files and everything???

• Rip, I really liked that ending.

Yep. It was supposed to be patched in episode 2. But now...who knows

• edited September 2018

I personally think it’s the best S2 ending if you don’t count what ANF did to it. Wellington was the one long term goal of S2 and getting there and having to leave Kenny is really climatic and heartbreaking.

Rip, I really liked that ending.

• It was so sad when Kenny said "You live a good life"

I personally think it’s the best S2 ending if you don’t count what ANF did to it. Wellington was the one long term goal of S2 and getting there and having to leave Kenny is really climatic and heartbreaking.

• U press the home button and the power button at the same time to take a screenshot, then download imgur, click the box with the plus inside of it at the top right of the screen, upload the pic, click view post at the bottom once you have done this, hold down the pick, then click copy link and paste the url into images.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

Yeah I would've taken a screenshot but I'm on my phone and don't know how to do that Head to @anameformyself on Twitter, one of the people

• Alexa play despacito

• edited September 2018

I just wake up and I made my sweep on social media...nothing new on Telltale Games status but there are some happy news

As @Melton23 pointed out, of the 25 members of the skeleton crew not all of them are working on Netcraft, this is the tweet of someone from the skeleton crew:

Kirkbride made a reddit post telling everyone to play episode two because is their best work and he encurage us to tweet at every telltale employee that we love it because it will make them feel good in this trying times

Old telltale employees are releasing meme videos they make during development they are really funny

And last the petition for the saving of Clementine hit 10000 signatures.

I will keep you posted.

• Don’t forget that it was confirmed that not all 25 employees are working on minecraft, so there’s hope

I just wake up and I made my sweep on social media...nothing new on Telltale Games status but there are some happy news As @Melton23 poin

• Thanks updating now

Melton23 posted: »

Don’t forget that it was confirmed that not all 25 employees are working on minecraft, so there’s hope

• Well, I'm going to be off of the forum for the next 2 day in order to avoid spoilers for Episode 2, let's hope there is some good news when I come back. Hopefully, I won't come back to find the forums shut down. I would appreciate it if you could update me on the news when I get back. Best of luck everyone, I'll hopefully be back.

• Smart idea. I would normally do the same but I’d rather stay just in case the place closes down without me or good news comes out.

Well, I'm going to be off of the forum for the next 2 day in order to avoid spoilers for Episode 2, let's hope there is some good news when

• Yeah I'm also staying on the forums.. Hope I don't get spoiled.

Smart idea. I would normally do the same but I’d rather stay just in case the place closes down without me or good news comes out.

• Eh, one dickhead who knows TT is shutting down is waiting to strike.

NexusFire posted: »

Yeah I'm also staying on the forums.. Hope I don't get spoiled.

• I'm going to try to replay Ep1 on Tuesday just in case they fixed the Wellington glitch.

• Remember to sing the petition...its not much but it is one way to make our voice being heard:

https://www.change.org/p/save-the-walking-dead-the-final-season

• I’m replaying episode 1 today. Whole series will be replayed once eps 3+4 are out

I'm going to try to replay Ep1 on Tuesday just in case they fixed the Wellington glitch.

• edited September 2018

I was doing a playthrough of the whole series before the release of S4 episode 2, but I stopped at Season 2 during second episode since that baleful announcement from TT, so I've completely lost the willpower to do it.
    I remember I forgot that the game was on pause for like 6 hours after i read that announcement and went to this forum.

I’m replaying episode 1 today. Whole series will be replayed once eps 3+4 are out

• 12K hype!

Remember to sing the petition...its not much but it is one way to make our voice being heard: https://www.change.org/p/save-the-walking-dead-the-final-season

• edited September 2018

This is incredible. If they cancel the last 2 episodes, they have to deal with tons of angry and furious fans all over the world, I would not be in their shoes for sure.

12K hype!

• This is pretty much the song that I want to cry to because of this nightmare.

• I'm constantly listening to it.

AronDracula posted: »

This is pretty much the song that I want to cry to because of this nightmare.

• edited September 2018

Assuming they announce they won't be able to complete eps 3 and 4, I can't wait to find out and then listen to this song and Remember Me by Anadel/JT Bailey and just annihilate my own soul.

• I think this is best credits song from TWD.

I'm constantly listening to it.

• edited September 2018

Nvm

• Nope, it's Salty Seas by Devics.

Nvm

• Salty Seas is definitely in the top 5 best WD songs.

Nope, it's Salty Seas by Devics.

• It's my personal favorite credits song. I was so pissed it was removed in the Collection.

Salty Seas is definitely in the top 5 best WD songs.

• The credits of TWD games were probably the most depressing parts for me, you just sit alone with your thoughts as depressing music plays, those were personally the hardest parts to get through for some weird reason. Even though the songs were depressing, they are still amazing.

It's my personal favorite credits song. I was so pissed it was removed in the Collection.

• That's Lee after finding out the story he was part of might never get a proper ending D:

Here are the funny videos I mentioned: https://twitter.com/shaunfinney/status/1044036209511522304

• i’m loving this last-stand-at-the-barricade vibe this forum has now. no matter what happens, we go down together lads

• This how my Clementine's story ended. ANF and TFS are just fanfiction.

• This?

The credits of TWD games were probably the most depressing parts for me, you just sit alone with your thoughts as depressing music plays, th

• It's been several days, and we haven't even seen a trailer yet. : (

• There was a trailer for episode 2, though.

The_Duck posted: »

It's been several days, and we haven't even seen a trailer yet. : (

Sign in to comment in this discussion.