Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• That doesn't in any way prepare me for the statement, though. Will it be action-packed or heartbreaking? Will any old staff make an appearance? Will our choices finally matter?

• Gn everyone, let's hope we get a statement with good news today

• As others have said it's kinda sad that this'll probably be the last waiting thread

• Yep...I am honored to carry this flag to the end

Piggs posted: »

As others have said it's kinda sad that this'll probably be the last waiting thread

• Hello guys! Im here just to make sure everyone who is interested will have a chance to be a part of this event :))

Nicki Rapp who plays Lilly in Season One and The Final Season will be doing live on instagram where she will talk about the game, her experience with it and actual situation of TFS and TTG! You know, she'll try to be a good companion for us in that tough moment. You'll have a chance to ask her some questions, or listen about some cool things from her.

Sooo for everyone who is interested, the live is gonna happend on her instagram TODAY at 6 p.m. California Time.(Its exactly 15 hours after I add this post here.) sooo yeah, here is her account and see you there! ???

https://www.instagram.com/nickirapp/

• So has any youtuber posted their ep2 playthrough?

• I dosent looks like...should we be worried?

NexusFire posted: »

So has any youtuber posted their ep2 playthrough?

• Oh shit

MrGraffio posted: »

I dosent looks like...should we be worried?

• Are you thinking what I am thinking?

Oh shit

• They’ve not pushed the button?

• I really hope you’re right

Lord Vandal posted: »

They’ve not pushed the button?

• edited September 2018

.....yes

Are you thinking what I am thinking?

• i'm freaking out

Are you thinking what I am thinking?

• Do you realize that if they don’t release the episode there are people that probably is going to kill themself?

.....yes

• edited September 2018

fuck

Do you realize that if they don’t release the episode there are people that probably is going to kill themself?

• Normally, they would get the episodes over the weekend. That didn't happen this time due to the situation. Also: why should they now? There's nothing to gain from it at this point.

Don't worry. It will still come out on tuesday. For everyone, be it youtubers or reviewers.

So has any youtuber posted their ep2 playthrough?

• These people should consider killing the people responsible for this disaster instead, wearing a Clem hat ofcourse.

Do you realize that if they don’t release the episode there are people that probably is going to kill themself?

• Did any of youtubers confirm this?

GSSalvador posted: »

Normally, they would get the episodes over the weekend. That didn't happen this time due to the situation. Also: why should they now? There'

• No, but that's just how things seemed to work if you look at the tweets from both youtubers and reviewers. Most of them are either from the saturday or monday before the episodes launches.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Did any of youtubers confirm this?

• Rabid retrospect just posted a translation that starts in 84 minutes. Man, we are so close to the end. I am shaking.

GSSalvador posted: »

No, but that's just how things seemed to work if you look at the tweets from both youtubers and reviewers. Most of them are either from the saturday or monday before the episodes launches.

• Ok so this is the moment I go off the radar then...I will post any updates after I have played the episode.

See you on the other side!

Rabid retrospect just posted a translation that starts in 84 minutes. Man, we are so close to the end. I am shaking.

• I am going crazy, I want this official statement, why they arent still saying anything.

• It's 4.40am California time, I'm sure we'll hear once the 25 skeleton crew report to work 9am-ish as usual.

Gauss99 posted: »

I am going crazy, I want this official statement, why they arent still saying anything.

• I feel like a prisoner sentenced to death, waiting for my own execution...
    I dont know what will be my reaction after that official announcement, I want it but also Im scared to read it once it's released.

It's 4.40am California time, I'm sure we'll hear once the 25 skeleton crew report to work 9am-ish as usual.

• Episode is not yet out for youtubers. Something went wrong there, because of the whole situation at telltale I guess.

• They probably had customer support and PR staff who sent out the early download codes or issued it on Steam to influencer branch. If they're all laid off...

Hopefully someone is around to flip the switch and release episode 2. No reason not to.

Episode is not yet out for youtubers. Something went wrong there, because of the whole situation at telltale I guess.

• They updated episode 3 five hours ago, look on steamdb. I dunno wtf is going on.

• How do you know its for episode 3?

They updated episode 3 five hours ago, look on steamdb. I dunno wtf is going on.

• It says so, kinda hard to explain how to see it though.

Fury2014 posted: »

How do you know its for episode 3?

• Good, always hated those pussies got to play early.

Episode is not yet out for youtubers. Something went wrong there, because of the whole situation at telltale I guess.

• The "updates" are most likely automated as i wouldn't expect Telltale staff to be working at that time of night especially since most of them don't work there anymore.

They updated episode 3 five hours ago, look on steamdb. I dunno wtf is going on.

• On PC you need to hover your mouse over the depot number.

Fury2014 posted: »

How do you know its for episode 3?

• what do you think @OzzyUK , u think it get released later today?

OzzyUK posted: »

On PC you need to hover your mouse over the depot number.

• You're probably right since I've checked and those updates, exactly the same ones, happened every day. More than likely that they are automated.

OzzyUK posted: »

The "updates" are most likely automated as i wouldn't expect Telltale staff to be working at that time of night especially since most of them don't work there anymore.

• Alright, I’m back. Any updates?

• Youtubers have not uploaded anything from ep2.

Melton23 posted: »

Alright, I’m back. Any updates?

• First 10 minutes are up

Youtubers have not uploaded anything from ep2.

• I saw a video with 10 minutes of episode 2 was uploaded by some Youtuber

• What do you mean they're the same? The revision number changes every time. You can follow them back and on every update log for episode 3, the revision numbers change each time there's an update. Something is changing in the updates.

Tewudin posted: »

You're probably right since I've checked and those updates, exactly the same ones, happened every day. More than likely that they are automated.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.