Episode 403 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 15th, New Trailer, Rated by Australia

Comments

• So can I stop being angry about the new lawsuit thing? I hate myself and everything rn

MrGraffio posted: »

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! A CONFIRMED MEMBER OF THE SKELETON CREW MADE A COMMENT THAT SEEMS TO CONFIRM THAT TFS IS STILL WORKED ON

• I think the chances are higher to be delayed or on time than cancelled but hey I don’t know anymore than you do

donmike84 posted: »

So should we consider that episodes 3 and 4 are delayed or cancelled

• Let's just think they are cancelled until they aren't...

• They misinterpreted the tweet, they did not confirm or deny anything.

Melton23 posted: »

So can I stop being angry about the new lawsuit thing? I hate myself and everything rn

• edited September 2018

Back to being depressed ?

They misinterpreted the tweet, they did not confirm or deny anything.

• It's too much for me to handle.

• You shouldn't be, the lawsuit will most likely not pull through and TFS will be finished way before the lawsuit is settled.

Melton23 posted: »

Back to being depressed ?

• "Virtue signalling" is a term coined by sociopaths. Please don't ever use it again.

Jayroen posted: »

I'm sure you do, most people pretend to care to make themselves look better though, it's called virtue signaling. I for one, will just be perfectly honest, I do not care as long as the episodes are released.

• edited September 2018

Status of Walking Dead 'The Final Season' - Waiting Thread

God's speed to us all.

• Guys this may be the last waiting thread ever on these forums.

• Welp, here we go again...

• Let's hope we get to see one of the 2 episodes this year. If we can't get both of them one would make me happy.

• Plsssss dear God let episodes 3 & 4 happen. I need Violetine and Clem's story to be finished. I hope that potential partners help not to mention those partners will probably do a better job of treating the writers,lead designers,and voice actresses and Voice actors with respect!

• I’m willing to bet we see Episode 3, possibly on time but probably not. Episode 4 is going to be a challenge though.

Timcanpy posted: »

Let's hope we get to see one of the 2 episodes this year. If we can't get both of them one would make me happy.

• Has anyone checked the steam database recently on activity on episode 3??

• I remember a time when we thought we had set release dates for all the episodes (a first for telltale)any one else remember those days. Those were good times.

• Y'all got anymore of them walking dead episodes?

• Voice overs been added and patch content for episode 3 been done?! How the fuck!?

• steamdb.info/app/866800/history/

• A waiting thread waiting for confirmation of episode 3 and 4 even existing, which would lead into another waiting thread for episode 3 and eventually episode 4 if they actually do come out. Fun

• Oh sorry, I didn't see the sign.

"Virtue signalling" is a term coined by sociopaths. Please don't ever use it again.

• It's been removed from the steam store, GG.
    I'm off to commit suicide.

• Definitely delayed, possibly cancelled.

• I doubt it means that much to be honest. That one Batman game got taken off Steam due to how poor the PC port was and they released it out again once they've made "significant" improvements.

They've probably pulled it off Steam as a safety net.

It's been removed from the steam store, GG. I'm off to commit suicide.

• Fucking hell why update then take it down?

• Nope, still killing myself.
    Gentlemen it's been a pleasure...

BigBadPaul posted: »

I doubt it means that much to be honest. That one Batman game got taken off Steam due to how poor the PC port was and they released it out again once they've made "significant" improvements. They've probably pulled it off Steam as a safety net.

• May the Walking Dead series be with you.

Nope, still killing myself. Gentlemen it's been a pleasure...

• I mean the removing from steam was slow as hell, the info is slow as hell and the fans are literally waiting for whatever could be positive. There is so much, this entire thing is a goddamn mess. I'm telling you.

Still waiting for more info of who these potential knights may be, would hate to see this end on that cliff.

• Considering that Telltale Games is running on fumes... they probably did it to decrease the backlash if they do not succeed in finishing the game.

Lord Vandal posted: »

Fucking hell why update then take it down?

• Now i know what it was like for Bob when dealing with Kenny and how he said he could not handle this shit anymore.

• edited September 2018

The drama...

bloop posted: »

uh oh

• "Telltale has requested a temporary pause of sales of The Walking Dead - Final Season. For all up to date Telltale news, please refer to their official Twitter page."

https://www.gog.com/game/the_walking_dead_the_final_season

• Emphasis on the word temporary. This is probably a legal protection on their part because of the lawsuit everyone, this hardly confirms anything.

bobshaw posted: »

"Telltale has requested a temporary pause of sales of The Walking Dead - Final Season. For all up to date Telltale news, please refer to their official Twitter page." https://www.gog.com/game/the_walking_dead_the_final_season

• THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IIIIIIITTTTT!

BigBadPaul posted: »

The drama...

• Good find maybe now people will stop worrying about the final season and wait for more information to be released

bobshaw posted: »

"Telltale has requested a temporary pause of sales of The Walking Dead - Final Season. For all up to date Telltale news, please refer to their official Twitter page." https://www.gog.com/game/the_walking_dead_the_final_season

• We will make it.

bloop posted: »

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IIIIIIITTTTT!

• Also this was something I forgot to bring up last night, but did anyone else see the last bit of the credits for episode 2? It seemed like Telltale gave out permission to try and work on this game if anyone could? I didn't get to read much of it as I was too busy going over the choices.

• I am still waiting for the choices right now. I wonder if they will update or fix it.

• edited September 2018

I wonder if it's still available on psn/xbox marketplace

Ok, just checked - still available

Sign in to comment in this discussion.