What are some terrible Walking Dead game ideas that you would never buy?

When The Final Season ends I think Skybound said that they would like to keep doing Walking Dead games. So what are the worst ideas you can come up with?

What are the title and maybe a description of the game?
Try sell your shity game idea to us.

Comments

• Titel: The Walking Dead Lilly In High School

Description: Follow the story of a young Lilly and her struggles to maintain the status of being the number one bitch of the school. The story are a interesting and realistic view of the struggles of being a high school bitch.

• Titel: The Walking Dead A New Frontier

Description: The Walking Dead series returns with its third season - "A New Frontier". Continuing the emotionally powerful story-telling seen in Seasons One and Two, we return to one of gaming's most favored characters - Clementine - a young girl who has grown up amid the horrors of the zombie apocalypse. We see her story through the eyes of Javier, a young man determined to find the family taken from him, and via playable flashbacks from Clem's past telling the story of how she came to be on a quest for vengeance. In A New Frontier, players will discover what the world is like when civilization begins to rebuild, and what sacrifices it will take to make society work again.

• edited October 2018

To be honest, the original idea/story for A New Frontier, wasn't bad. Quite the opposite. It's just that the damn rewrites and execution of that particular ''new'' story was a mess.

Titel: The Walking Dead A New Frontier Description: The Walking Dead series returns with its third season - "A New Frontier". Continuing

• edited October 2018

Title (not titel ;) ): Rosientine Adventures

Description: Go along a beautiful adventure with Rosie and Clem (Best ship EVA!!) full of happiness and discoveries! Meet Barkdog, Candyman, DeaDMarlon, AJPSYCHO and more people on your way and witness the most cute couple ever!!!

Like if you miss The Rosientine thread :'( :'(

• A game about Kenny.

• JANE "life adventures"
    You play as Jane telling everyone how bad they are with a sense of know it all, you don't help survivors or old people cause there weak!
    You add to your irony meter by sleeping with random studs then casting them off , the final boss stage is just jane picking off walkers with a scope , you beat the game if you can make her smile

• ANF if the advertising was truthful

• You didn't like the original direction?

Poogers555 posted: »

ANF if the advertising was truthful

• The Walking Dead: All You Can Be (props to anyone who gets it)
    Embark on a perilous journey that draws the line between David when he first decides to leave his family behind and join the military and his re-appearance in Episode 2 of A New Frontier. Whilst humanity decays before him, David must try to keep his sanity and not make the wrong choices in a peregrination that will test him to the core, and along with his only trustable friend Ava, the world will be tough. But to make Society work and to keep mouths fed, the leader of a ragtag community within an army unit gone corrupt will need to make tough choices and gut-wrenching sacrifices. Play a Walking Dead story which witnesses one of the institutions responsible for humanity's survival collapse and struggle to protect itself from the very thing it used to protect.

• edited October 2018

Title: The Walking Dead: Kiss The Sky

Description: You play as a man who had watched his family and their dog get torn apart by walkers with bad taste in footwear the day the monstrous horde was unleashed. In madness he decides the only thing left for him in this world is to obtain a pair of fabulously designed socks he saw on TV once so he can go out with style. Along his journey (and against all reason) he finds himself worshipped as a god by a cult unfathomably moved to his cause through his sheer charisma, but even that can't fill the wooly foot garment shaped hole in his heart. In this modern day apocalyptic Shakespearean tragedy you will follow this tormented soul along his descent into despair, disgrace, insanity and hollow fame.

He gets the socks, isn't fantasy great? :smiley:

DabigRG posted: »

A game about Kenny.

• Walker Life: Follow Jim as he wonders the broken cities, moaning and eating people. Yep, that's all ya gonna see.

• edited October 2018

Who wouldn't buy this?

• OH GOD NO!

Who wouldn't buy this?

• I feel sick...

Who wouldn't buy this?

• I feel like Poogs would love this game, he'd find the main character very relatable.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Title: The Walking Dead: Kiss The Sky Description: You play as a man who had watched his family and their dog get torn apart by walkers w

• THE WALKING DEAD: Kenny's Disco Dance Off!
    Join that lovable Kenny as he gets lucky dancing his way back into Clementine's life...each encounter has you busting epic moves as you journey from Savanna to meeting new friends all to a 70's Disco beat...using the latest floor pad tech...you too will groove and grind your way past many a walker! Can you get Kenny to the Ski Lodge in a fabulous 100 level Dance Game using the Bee Gees as your guide?

• Anything. I'd buy literally fucking anything Skybound makes from now until the end of time for saving TFS. I'd give the damn CEO a foot rub and cook him an omlette. I'm devoted to this company lol.

One thing I WOULD buy would be a royale game where you pick different characters like Lee, Kenny, Clem. And fall into this giant world in a flying bus, then you parachute down, loot weapons and ammo and try to be the last one standing. If you win you can dab and do silly dances. Sucks no such game has even been thought of.

I wouldn't buy anything where Lilly is the main protagonist. Other than that i'm open. :)

• edited October 2018

Scott Gimple Apocalypse Simulator

See the apocalypse through the eyes of the ultimate villain Scott Gimple as he ruins every community and life that he comes across through the sheer force of his terrible ideas. Scapegoat others and deny all responsibility for your terrible actions as you come to realize that YOU are the best ever and nobody knows better than you.

• Black ops zombies and play as the walking dead characters

• Carver's prequel, Kenny's prequel nor Christa's sequel. If Skybound wants to pick up where Telltale left off, they have to give me Becca. Go back (hich would be awesome in it's own right) and get Shel and Becca. Fuck it why not the whole 400 days crew. And no time jumps.

• I can imagine all of the characters just saying their iconic lines when they kill a bunch of walkers.

Erinour posted: »

Black ops zombies and play as the walking dead characters

• Rick: where’s coral ,Kenny : we find ourselves a boat

I can imagine all of the characters just saying their iconic lines when they kill a bunch of walkers.

• Playing as a zombie or a walker
    You will start the game in a city, and you have to eat as many people as you can, and by eating them you get bones, and with bones, you can customize your zombie and unlock new levels. There are some people called walker hunter and they are hard to kill, but killing them will make your zombie faster and stronger.

• Walking Dead: Canine Edition
    You play as Rosie. You can roam around the school and interact with everyone. Because they won't mind your presence, you can hear and see what they really feel or think when they're alone. You can help them build their defense by retrieving the materials they need. Because you're a dog, you can hunt or catch fish. You can choose to follow Assim and Louis to hunt rabbits or follow Brody and Violet to catch fish. You will fight walkers along with the kids at the school. You can also go into the woods to find James or sneak into the raiders' camp. Because you're a dog, you can do a lot of things a human can't do.

• Just curious, how do you envision Becca and Shel's journey continuing? Where do you think they would end up and what sort of problems would they face? They stayed at the camp in my game and I often think of how things turned out for them.

GiantKiller posted: »

Carver's prequel, Kenny's prequel nor Christa's sequel. If Skybound wants to pick up where Telltale left off, they have to give me Becca. Go

• I liked ANF but this was hilarious!

Titel: The Walking Dead A New Frontier Description: The Walking Dead series returns with its third season - "A New Frontier". Continuing

• Walking Dead: Wrath of the Lich King where Clementine goes to Northrend and kill the Lich King stopping the apocalypse.

• edited October 2018

The title says, "terrible ideas you would never buy".

Gauss99 posted: »

Walking Dead: Wrath of the Lich King where Clementine goes to Northrend and kill the Lich King stopping the apocalypse.

• Indeed.

The title says, "terrible ideas you would never buy".

• edited October 2018

I would totally buy that.?

Gauss99 posted: »

Indeed.

• Oh well, Clem slaying the Lich King and thus becoming the Lich Queen herself would be interesting to watch.

I would totally buy that.?

• Greene Farming Simulator

Synopsis - Do you enjoy games like Harvest Moon and Stardew Valley? Get ready to crop up some new adventures with the Greene family farm. Find out if you have what it takes to plant, water, and harvest during the zombie apocalypse. Raise a barn to protect your animals or corral your family. Includes the Prison Pack DLC - an entire new area to attempt to harvest. The lands may be less fertile, and take more time to yield results, but it boasts increased security fencing. Also included - Tug of War Chain Fence Hoard Addition minigame.

• A Walking dead game where you are the zombie. Your objective is to eat as many people as possible.

• Yeah I'm not sure. But they all have the potential to be alive. Even Eddie. That's pretty much all a writing team needs. I mean, they did bring Lilly back.

Just curious, how do you envision Becca and Shel's journey continuing? Where do you think they would end up and what sort of problems would they face? They stayed at the camp in my game and I often think of how things turned out for them.

• edited October 2018

Titel: The Walking Dead The Making Of AJ

Description: Have you ever wondered who the daddy is? In this game you play as Rebaca and get a deap understanding of her sexlife and the dirty choses she made along the way.

• I don't know if it's been said but: A New Frontier.

• Well I think we have a winner.

Titel: The Walking Dead The Making Of AJ Description: Have you ever wondered who the daddy is? In this game you play as Rebaca and get a deap understanding of her sexlife and the dirty choses she made along the way.

• Tbh, I would totally buy and play all these game ideas

• It says games you WOULDNT buy. I'd buy the hell out of this.

THE WALKING DEAD: Kenny's Disco Dance Off! Join that lovable Kenny as he gets lucky dancing his way back into Clementine's life...each enco

Sign in to comment in this discussion.