The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Does Abel, Aasim, and Omar have unshadowed renders and actual stats?

• So I have heard that there is an interview with Mike's voice actor in which he says that Christa was not hit by the gunshot in Season Two Episode 1. I have looked all over for it but I can't find it, would anyone have a link to the interview?

• So I have heard that there is an interview with Mike's voice actor in which he says that Christa was not hit by the gunshot in Season Two Episode 1. I have looked all over for it but I can't find it, would anyone have a link to the interview?

• Just a reminder that voice actors are not game developers, so this doesn't confirm anything.

So I have heard that there is an interview with Mike's voice actor in which he says that Christa was not hit by the gunshot in Season Two Episode 1. I have looked all over for it but I can't find it, would anyone have a link to the interview?

• But they can divulge what information was relevant to any point where they were involved and/or being involved with the game.

Just a reminder that voice actors are not game developers, so this doesn't confirm anything.

• Much appreciated :smile:

DabigRG posted: »

Here ya go

• Does anyone of you guys still enjoy the TV show while ricks gone? I'm kinda ok with it but at the same time I miss his badass presence and essence he put onto this show...

• Has anyone actually picked something besides "Still Not Bitten" when the Cabin Group comes to let Clementine out of the shed?

• I still haven't watched a proper episode of the show, so I obviously aint' got much reference beyond the bare basics.

Does anyone of you guys still enjoy the TV show while ricks gone? I'm kinda ok with it but at the same time I miss his badass presence and essence he put onto this show...

• Who wouldn't? It's a badass line.

Has anyone actually picked something besides "Still Not Bitten" when the Cabin Group comes to let Clementine out of the shed?

• Yeah, I guess, but at the same time, I'd kinda like to see what the other options give you sometime.

Who wouldn't? It's a badass line.

• Yeah i still enjoy it,it's definitely not the same without Rick but i still think it's good.

Also i'm a big fan of the comics and i've been waiting for the whisperers for a long time so..yeah.

Does anyone of you guys still enjoy the TV show while ricks gone? I'm kinda ok with it but at the same time I miss his badass presence and essence he put onto this show...

• I always try not to. I don’t think it’s that great a line, kinda over the top if I’m being honest. Clem was still at a disadvantage, plus she had just stolen from them. Not the best idea to be sassy.

Has anyone actually picked something besides "Still Not Bitten" when the Cabin Group comes to let Clementine out of the shed?

• How long was Clementine on her own after getting kicked out of the New Frontier?

• I'll have to look up the timeline I did, but suffice to say, the timeline in that game is kinda jank.

How long was Clementine on her own after getting kicked out of the New Frontier?

• For whoever know the source, who was Dee and Jersey here?

• I’m pretty sure clementine is the pimp, or maybe kenny. Sounds weird when I say it like that..

For whoever know the source, who was Dee and Jersey here?

• Nah, Kenny is the boss and Luke is sitting where the pimp was, which makes Clementine the madame.
    I also noticed Jane standing next to her, which further fuels my curiousity.

I’m pretty sure clementine is the pimp, or maybe kenny. Sounds weird when I say it like that..

• I stayed silent.

• Ah. Any notable lines as a result?

Fangirl101 posted: »

I stayed silent.

• No. Everything goes as usual.

Ah. Any notable lines as a result?

• If Clementine really was bitten and Pete had his way, how likely was she to survive/recover with her arm cut off?

• Not likely. She already had passed out from the dog bite when Pete brought it up. It if were a walker bite, it would've already been too late. You know how it ended for Lee.

If Clementine really was bitten and Pete had his way, how likely was she to survive/recover with her arm cut off?

• Ah. Guess she really would've needed to be taken outback by Nick, then.

Not likely. She already had passed out from the dog bite when Pete brought it up. It if were a walker bite, it would've already been too late. You know how it ended for Lee.

• @VengefulKenny Previously, you claimed that Badger was wearing a coal miner's jacket. What made you think that, if you can recall?

• Pretty sure the back of his jacket says something about a mining group or company or something or other

@VengefulKenny Previously, you claimed that Badger was wearing a coal miner's jacket. What made you think that, if you can recall?

• So in Episode 3, Ava apparently mentions there being a settlement west of Richmond. What settlement could this be?

• The Ranch

So in Episode 3, Ava apparently mentions there being a settlement west of Richmond. What settlement could this be?

• ...Huh.
    To think, had Javier listened to her instead of David, he would've found AJ.

The Ranch

• Is that a walker at 0:56?

• It couldn't have been a walker, but it doesn't look like the stranger

• The silhouette looks bald
    • has a curved nose like a witch/drooped at the end
    • has a saggy neck
    • mouth gaped open the whole time

It's almost as if this person is wearing as Mask
    Maybe the stranger was the first Whisperer ever introduced in the series!

He was pretty wacko

Is that a walker at 0:56?

• That'd be pretty great, actually.

The reason I asked was cause it reminds me of the one walker that Lee just shoots in the face when he comes back to Fivel's house.

It couldn't have been a walker, but it doesn't look like the stranger * The silhouette looks bald * has a curved nose like a witch/dro

• Where exactly did the episode 1 slide with Grace Garcia (the one that was originally shared here way back when) come from?

• Does anyone have any ideas/predictions/theories as to why episode 3 of TFS is called Broken Toys? The name is so intriguing to me.

• Just seems like a continued motif relating back to "Suffer The Children".

NOHATCLEM posted: »

Does anyone have any ideas/predictions/theories as to why episode 3 of TFS is called Broken Toys? The name is so intriguing to me.

• I think that she was only saying that because there were guys around her and she didn’t want them catching onto what David was trying to do

...Huh. To think, had Javier listened to her instead of David, he would've found AJ.

• edited December 2018

Broken toys could be that the Erickson's boarding school could've burned down or is no longer safe to return there. And in the middle of the stress of them no longer having a place to call home, that's where Lee comes in. To help Clem tell the remaining kids that it's okay that they don't have a home, they can find somewhere new. Maybe that's where the episode image of Clem and AJ by the ocean/lake comes into play.

Episode four could be that some of the kids refuse to leave the school and head back to Erickson's where Clem has to go track them down. And bad things happen...

Does anyone have any ideas/predictions/theories as to why episode 3 of TFS is called Broken Toys? The name is so intriguing to me.

• What if TFS was being made by NetheRealm Studios?

• Because "Kids" Season.

• I know, but it's still interesting to consider.

Melton23 posted: »

I think that she was only saying that because there were guys around her and she didn’t want them catching onto what David was trying to do

Sign in to comment in this discussion.