Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• Is that Lee with you the right?

MintBlue92 posted: »

Took some more screenshots (Spoiler)

• I wish we could see Sandra in-game.

DabigRG posted: »

Credit to fodrom

• Agreed!

Fangirl101 posted: »

I wish we could see Sandra in-game.

• Yes that's Lee B)

It's a mod. I can play as Lee or Clem, with the other as a helper. Keeps me busy, until episode 3 releases, so I won't die of boredom :D

Is that Lee with you the right?

• Dude you gotta put Kenny in next so we can have all three ?? or Aj

Yes that's Lee (Spoiler)

• I wish I could, unfortunately Kenny is a god now and he won't be able to join Lee and Clem.
    in other words, the mod got removed (no download) :D :/

Erinour posted: »

Dude you gotta put Kenny in next so we can have all three ?? or Aj

• edited December 2018

What is cristmass?
    Still awesome gif art

and a Credit to @dertragame

• Ohhoho FOQ, I didn't even notice that.

What is cristmass? Still awesome gif art

• I was wondering if that's a different way of spelling it, and I've noticed the orbs turning into hearts. Not a fan of the animation on the text. The affect is more suited for Halloween.

Ohhoho FOQ, I didn't even notice that.

• Ah yeah, I usually see that one when I'm looking round Deviantart and what not.
    Gotta say, made my recent observations of Sarah's model tad confusing.

Carlos & Sarah

• Mean Stepmom and son

Credit to @colintony

• Kate isn't mean stepmom, Gabe is being sh*tbird.

Mean Stepmom and son Credit to @colintony

• Clementine & Christa

• Hey, that's her own title. And define shitbird.
    Also, Mariana.

Kate isn't mean stepmom, Gabe is being sh*tbird.

• edited December 2018

Probably one of the best fanart i've ever seen.

from http://banchagu.tumblr.com

• Didn't recognize David until I saw the brand on his neck. And who is that behind Ruby?

iFoRias posted: »

Probably one of the best fanart i've ever seen. from http://banchagu.tumblr.com

• Same about David

And who is that behind Ruby?

Idk,James maybe.

Didn't recognize David until I saw the brand on his neck. And who is that behind Ruby?

• I think if it was James they would've made his hair black, since his hair is the darkest out of everyone. The best bet might be duck with that small-mouthed grin, but the hair doesn't match right.

Same about David And who is that behind Ruby? Idk,James maybe.

• I love seeing these ensemble shots/pieces that include a variety of characters and poses/moods. :smiley:

Not all the characters look quite right, but you're doing so many characters in so many poses with so many different designs that some , so it's a matter of balancing accuracy vs style. And they clearly went for the latter, which is arguably for the better.

The shadows are pretty good as well, though I"ll admit the sepia is kinda fuckin with me and making some of them harder to recognize without studying them for a bit.

• Wait, that's David nearing the left top? I almost thought it was Mark, but wasn't confident about it.

And I assume that's Mitch all the way on the other side, right where he arguably belongs amongst a cast.

I think this is a matter of a few of the characters just not being that visually interesting to begin with and those two definitely fall into that.

Aasim looks relatively good though. Wonder if there's some favoritism going on there. :wink:

Didn't recognize David until I saw the brand on his neck. And who is that behind Ruby?

• edited January 2019

Let's see from the left, we have,
    Ben, David, Aasim, Violet, and that lady from Wellington, but I could be wrong about that lady.
    In the middle section, guy right of David, don't know who that is, if it's Javi, looks nothing like him. Right of 'Javi' that's probably Molly, then below is Sarah, and Luke. Below Sarah is Gabe with his sister Mariana. On the right top, that's most likely Mitch or James, but it could be Marlon. Then we have Ruby, Willie, and finally Louis.

• The lady is not Edith, but most likely Lily. Not the hair and the emphasis on black compared to everyone else.
    Wrong J--that's Jane, lol.
    It's almost certainly Mitch--he's right above Willy and Ruby, not to mention smiling.

Let's see from the left, we have, Ben, David, Aasim, Violet, and that lady from Wellington, but I could be wrong about that lady. In the m

• To me it looks like Edith because of the hair :D
    And the one right of David is Jane? I though it was Javi because they both have marks on their faces as if they just had a fight, just like in the game. Speaking of Jane. I actually thought she was Molly, when they were locked up in at Howe's Hardware (idgaf if store is spell wrong).

The lady is not Edith, but most likely Lily. Not the hair and the emphasis on black compared to everyone else. Wrong J--that's Jane, lol. It's almost certainly Mitch--he's right above Willy and Ruby, not to mention smiling.

• Mm...in the sense that her ears also covered, I can sorta see it.
    Oh, you mean the part in the middle! Okay I definitely see it more.

And the one right of David is Jane? I though it was Javi because they both have marks on their faces as if they just had a fight, just like in the game.

Naw, definitely Jane with "longer" hair for dramatic effect. Notice that the left facial mark is large like a smudge.

Speaking of Jane. I actually thought she was Molly, when they were locked up in at Howe's Hardware (idgaf if store is spell wrong).

She was kind of a shameless expy, admittedly.
    With that said, my thought probably would've been Lily if Jane wasn't obviously younger with a different headshape.

To me it looks like Edith because of the hair And the one right of David is Jane? I though it was Javi because they both have marks on t

• edited January 2019

3 more days until the trailer, in the meantime, Clem has been...

• Posted this in the shit thread a while back; now I'm posting it here.

"You know, I did kinda wonder how Violet would look if drawn. This...this is the answer."

Credit to @ allhailtothealmightyboatgod

• So cute!

Omid & Christa

• So i have absolutely no idea who made this but this is awesome,this looks exactly like the Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 poster.

I'm using it as my desktop background right now.

• Both of them really love their cats. :)

Fangirl101 posted: »

So cute!

• That’s amazing!

So i have absolutely no idea who made this but this is awesome,this looks exactly like the Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 poster. I'm using it as my desktop background right now.

• Ashamed of what we can't take back

Credit to @banchagu

• I wish we had them back right now. :­(

Ashamed of what we can't take back Credit to @banchagu

• Wish we had at leat one of them in the previous episode.

I wish we had them back right now. :­(

• edited January 2019

With me finish playing episode 3 and it's another 2+ months wait for episode 4. I'm back to my old boring self, doing this type of nonsense.

Some idiot decides to risk their life, and they've

lost

• This is beautiful. There are so many things I want to say about this but I'm not going to. Let the work speak for itself.

Credit to: Karuuplz ~ Deviantart

• Something new to keep us going

Credit to @youre-strong-clem

• Kenny is so proud of Clem right now

Kenny is now having 2nd thoughts. :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.