Chronic MASTURBATION! Scene discussion. Seriously TellTale/Skybound? xD (Spoilers)

Oh yes, let us dig into this comedy gumbo spoon by spoon :lol: The good o'l "Chronic Masturbation!" Scene. Oh lord.... my inner 8th grade humor made this too funny.

So what we are saying is that Willy beat it so much they sent him to fucking reform school? Seriously? The devs green lighted this moment lol. Why put him with other girls of his age group if he was so bad off? Isn't this more a therapist thing, not a school for bad kids thing?

Of all the memeness in TT history, I don't know who was responsible for this masterpiece but I think Skybound might have their hands all over this one. Pun intended :lol: This is truly a work of art.

So Willy, who is all of like 10-12 right now. Was beating off so bad at like 6 years old that doctors observed it and decided "Send him to Ericson's school for the troubled and wicked"? Is this 16th century Salem? How does one smack his meat around so bad he gets sent to a reform school?

If I call it a fumble on age accuracy by the devs, maybe they didn't stop to think how young he really is and that he probably got sent to Ericson's in kindergarten and let's just assume he was about 12 when he got sent to the school. Why did they just leave him alone and let him expiriment? This is normal isn't it?

The only thing I can think that would make it a big issue where people would get involved was that he was literally doing it in front of people or being aggressive sexually. Something is underlying here.

Does this explain the stare when Clem first arrived? Is he just a sexual deviaint of some sort? Let's just all be happy he didn't act on whatever the hell he was thinking in his mind. Why doesn't he beat off constantly now? Who tf fixed him? Mitch?..... I'm scared. I have too many question and not enough answers. Please help me TT. :blush:

This might be the funniest moment of WD history. It's truly a infinite meme.

Now my theory is simplified to. Willy used to beat off in school, and was a sexual deviant, bad enough that he was just exposing himself in front of people, so they sent him to Ericson's for some sort of reformation. In the proccess they almost had him fixed, and maybe he has a coping tactic but then the apocolypse broke out. But he still much better with keeping it to himself. Fast Forward, he no longer has the urge to chronically masturbate but when Clem first came to the school he saw a girl he hadn't seen before and almost had a relapse hence the frozen stare. But then he remembered his coping tactics and survived his urge to whip it out.

I feel like i've over analyzed all this. I'm pretty traumatized :(

What does everyone make of this scene? It's probably been the most talked about i've seen. it's just gold.

Comments

• Chronic implies he can't help it, so yes it's very likely he was masturbating in public and that's why they sent him to the school.

Funny, I thought pretty much the same thing about his intro scene with Clementine after finding out about his extreme masturbating. That's an image I dont want to think about though, so I'll leave it at that.

• Why are you writing an essay on fictional masturbation? Ew.

• I ain't puttin nothin on my spoon.

The devs green lighted this moment lol.

ANF had a serious conversation about periods.

Why put him with other girls of his age group if he was so bad off?
    If I call it a fumble on age accuracy by the devs, maybe they didn't stop to think how young he really is and that he probably got sent to Ericson's in kindergarten and let's just assume he was about 12 when he got sent to the school.

So Willy, who is all of like 10-12 right now.
    I think he might be as old as 13, but who knows.
    Doesn't exactly fix the timeline problem.

The only thing I can think that would make it a big issue where people would get involved was that he was literally doing it in front of people or being aggressive sexually. Something is underlying here.

I'm actually starting to get scared here. Moving on.

Does this explain the stare when Clem first arrived?

Oooh-ho ho ho ho-hooooo. Nooo-hohooo.... :joy:
    I mean, talk about Hilarious in Hindsight. Like, I couldn't have known how far at the time, but still.

Why doesn't he beat off constantly now? Who tf fixed him? Mitch?..... I'm scared.

In the proccess they almost had him fixed, and maybe he has a coping tactic but then the apocolypse broke out. But he still much better with keeping it to himself.

Suddenly, his mutual affinity for bombs takes on a whole new meaning.

Fast Forward, he no longer has the urge to chronically masturbate but when Clem first came to the school he saw a girl he hadn't seen before and almost had a relapse hence the frozen stare. But then he remembered his coping tactics and survived his urge to whip it out.

DAMN, what a first impression.

• edited January 2019

I think I know how he could have “done it” but thinking about it makes me hurl and then swallow it. I’m not the best at explaining things so I’ll just flat out say it. I don’t think it was the masturbation we’re all used to, but I do thing he’d run up on family members and strangers and grab and shake ? could have been worded better, I admit, but that’s most likely what the devs were driving at

• Just imagine Clem waking up in the night hearing AJ's fapping. How fu**ed up that would be. XD

• [Insert little friend Shadow Meme here]

hopefulfx posted: »

Just imagine Clem waking up in the night hearing AJ's fapping. How fu**ed up that would be. XD

• Wut

Just imagine Clem waking up in the night hearing AJ's fapping. How fu**ed up that would be. XD

• Spoilers and yet your topic title contains a spoiler

epicfail

Could have just name it
    "Scene discussion. Seriously TellTale/Skybound? xD (Spoilers)"

• In what way is it a spoiler? If you never played the episode you have no idea what that title means. What character masturbated, what the context was. And i'm sure "Scene discussion" certainly draws in discussion.

Was Violetine and Louine threads spoilers because it said their were possible love interests in the episodes? Gave away key characters interacting with Clem and their names? Or what about threads like "Lily is irredeamable" showing she did something bad in the episode. It's not a spoiler because it doesn't clearly give away anything. You'd have to know already to understand. Which is good.

MintBlue92 posted: »

Spoilers and yet your topic title contains a spoiler epicfail Could have just name it "Scene discussion. Seriously TellTale/Skybound? xD (Spoilers)"

• This is why bleach was made.....FOR ME TO BURN MY EYES AFTER SEEING THIS THREAD.

• Reduce all creation to ashes, Ryuujin Jakka!

This is why bleach was made.....FOR ME TO BURN MY EYES AFTER SEEING THIS THREAD.

• We out here analysing Willy touching his pee pee now?

• Hey, they let that out there. :lol:

lottii-lu posted: »

We out here analysing Willy touching his pee pee now?

• edited January 2019

Just wondering what is this White stuff on Willys hand when he chances the music? (If you can se it)

• Imagine they blue-light the school and and theres nothing but white stains on everything

• Oh my god pls no. He didn’t touch us at any point did he?

Just wondering what is this White stuff on Willys hand when he chances the music? (If you can se it)

• Just imagine Clem waking up in the night hearing AJ's fapping.

No. I don't want to imagine that.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited January 2019

AJ's 5, how tf could he be beef jerking at that age? Then again, Willy was sent to Ericson's for doing just that so I guess it' not impossible

• Dude is straight out Gummo

• Considering that chronic masturbation of children is often a sign of severe stress or sexual abuse... I'm kinda worried for WIlly.

• I know, Sarah. I didn't really wanna think about it like that either. If at all.

• I honestly think that after Tenn explained it to AJ, AJ will start trying it out too.

• ...I...I-i-i...I don't know what to say to that.

Love Tenn being a slick ninja wit it, though.

Razer531 posted: »

I honestly think that after Tenn explained it to AJ, AJ will start trying it out too.

• I can't believe I'm joining this conversation, and even less so in a serious way. Still, I can understand exactly why he might've been sent to the school with such a label.

Some young boys as infants and toddlers develop a habit of grabbing/fondling themselves. If this obsession continued til the age where he would have normally been admitted to a public elementary school, he wouldn't be allowed entrance. It's simply too much of a lawsuit to expose other children to that behavior. Ericsons was likely the only specialized school in the area, thus his parents having no other alternative but to admit him while he had this issue.

• Exactly observation.

Poptarts posted: »

I can't believe I'm joining this conversation, and even less so in a serious way. Still, I can understand exactly why he might've been sent

• He's 12, I don't think he can cum yet.

• edited February 2019

Oh fuck, what the fucking fuck--what?! WHYYY! :weary:
    Though

He's 12, I don't think he can cum yet.

• Oh he can, believe me... ;)

He's 12, I don't think he can cum yet.

• This disgusts my stomach too much. Enjoy everyone else. I'm out

• Someone needs to close this thread.

• I wish blindsniper would do it but he’s no where to to be seen

• edited February 2019