The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• just a quick tease for the Kenny DLC coming out April 23rd, 2019

hope youre all excited.

• Da foq?

I still don't understand why Clementine didn't go into the Avatar state in EP 4?

• Old meme circa... summer 2018?

That mini heart attack before you realize it's talking about her finger

Not sure if it aged beautifully or terribly.

• Weightwatchers, eat your heart out

Before

After

Credit to @vivec

• ???

DabigRG posted: »

Weightwatchers, eat your heart out Before After Credit to @vivec

• I’m not sure if that explains the walking dead part

ATHF

• You can't see the two other screenshots?

Melton23 posted: »

I’m not sure if that explains the walking dead part

• cuz season 4 sold so well

• I can but I don’t get it

You can't see the two other screenshots?

• The one on the bottom is what they were originally gonna have Carver look like. But once they cast Micheal Madson, they changed his proportions to have more weight.

I can but I don’t get it

• He looks the exact same

The one on the bottom is what they were originally gonna have Carver look like. But once they cast Micheal Madson, they changed his proportions to have more weight.

• Melton23 posted: »

He looks the exact same

• Ooooh you mean his face?

Look again.

• Among his overall proportions, but yes, it's most obvious with his face.

Ooooh you mean his face?

• I'll admit that the picture is funnier than the text

Credit to @Trans_Brody

• Where is this thread and forum going to go after they close this place down? I think this has to be my favorite forum and I hate the fact it will close very soon. Fucking shit man... I've been here forever.

• I don't know where to post this so I am just going to post it here.

• Lol I thought the background were roses at first :D

That's impressive

I don't know where to post this so I am just going to post it here.

• edited April 2019

Welcome to the club man,there won't be a place like this after the forums shut down so enjoy your last days on this website with us :kennysad:

Deventh posted: »

Where is this thread and forum going to go after they close this place down? I think this has to be my favorite forum and I hate the fact it will close very soon. Fucking shit man... I've been here forever.

• I've been off this thread too long. Time to come back with a comic meme curveball boooooois!

• Red Clem Redemption 2

• T’is an edit, not a meme

Red Clem Redemption 2

• Guess who's replaying season 3?

TBH the set-up and moment to moment bits for the first half hour isn't bad. But as it goes on....

• Don't toucher yourself like this

Joe_Momma posted: »

Guess who's replaying season 3? TBH the set-up and moment to moment bits for the first half hour isn't bad. But as it goes on....

• What the final choice would be if we played as Omar...

• I feel the same way but the opposite way around. I feel like S3 has a weak start and build up but gradually gets better as you progress through the episodes.

Guess who's replaying season 3? TBH the set-up and moment to moment bits for the first half hour isn't bad. But as it goes on....

• Eh, I'd say it's a middleground of starting off kinda eh, getting better around middle, and then declining as it starts to wrapping.

I feel the same way but the opposite way around. I feel like S3 has a weak start and build up but gradually gets better as you progress through the episodes.

• Episode 1 was eh for me, episode 2 was better, episode 3 was great, episode 4 slightly declined but was still decent and episode 5 was the best.

Eh, I'd say it's a middleground of starting off kinda eh, getting better around middle, and then declining as it starts to wrapping.

Episode 1 was eh for me, episode 2 was better, episode 3 was great, episode 4 slightly declined but was still decent and episode 5 was the best.

• Honestly, I thought the same thing. While the overall episode is pretty bad, I'd say there's nice set up for the characters and potential arcs, as well as the story. The rest of the season is what completely squanders and destroys any potential it had.

• Par the course, really.

Honestly, I thought the same thing. While the overall episode is pretty bad, I'd say there's nice set up for the characters and potential ar

• The opening is def the best part of Season 3, and I feel like Telltale knew that seeing as thats what they showed off the most.

Honestly, I thought the same thing. While the overall episode is pretty bad, I'd say there's nice set up for the characters and potential ar

• F for OG David

• "This has been the worst trade deal-"

• Was waitin on this.
    Also, deja vu

"This has been the worst trade deal-"

• Anything for you Roddy.

• edited April 2019

Rick Grimes Redemption 2

Sign in to comment in this discussion.