The Walking Dead: 400 Days - DLC for Season One - JULY - release dates in 1st post

Comments

• edited June 2013
    So when is it getting released
  • edited June 2013
    FreeFood! wrote: »
    What do you think about the price ? :P

I'm guessing maybe... $19.99 for PSN and 560 points for Xbox LIVE.
  • edited June 2013
    I dont mind the price, it's very good considering what we are getting, 15 - 20 mins of each characters stories, so like 1 Hour 30 mins, maybe even 2 Hours, i wish i could pre order, not to mention the replay value will be intresting.
  • edited June 2013
    The thing is Shel's chapter is meant to be Day 236, which suggests that this takes place after the Cancer survivors steal the boat (I guess Vernon could have died between then and when Shel's chapter takes place), and after Andy dies (even if you leave him he is pretty much screwed).
  • edited June 2013
    What order are you guys gonna play? I'll probably do it in order of days so Vince first then Wyatt, then Russell, then Bonnie, and Shel's one will be last.
  • edited June 2013
    Omg, what if it turns out vince is in some way responsible for lee's family members death!
  • edited June 2013
    Yeah i'm gonna do it in the days going from lowest to highest.
  • edited June 2013
    Well if chapters effect others logically if you play them backwards there will be no evidence of your choices.
  • edited June 2013
    ruairi46 wrote: »
    Omg, what if it turns out vince is in some way responsible for lee's family members death!

Wait a minute in the building across from the Drugstore I think I remember there being some kind of barricade there, and it might have been destroyed? I can't remember what state it was in, but maybe Vince was there, especially since he ran right near that building in the gameplay shown in this video. That means almost each character is connected to season 1 somehow:

Vince - The building across the Drugstore and possibly involved with Lee's family
    Russell - Walking across the road that Carley/Doug died on
    Bonnie - Looks like she is at the St. John's Dairy maybe
    Shel - Met up with the cancer survivor group somehow (and Bald Andy lol)

Not sure about Wyatt, but it looks like the car that he is in is getting chased by the car that Russell got into with the man who was drinking, so maybe they are connected somehow.

Edit: This would make sense that each character is linked somehow because Telltale said our choices in season 1 matter.
  • edited June 2013
    Don't know what day lee enters macon but I doubt we will see any repercussions during vince's chapter.
  • edited June 2013
    And steam 19.99 ?
  • edited June 2013
    Yeah since Lee was knocked out for about 2 days, then spent another night at Hershel's farm it looks like they got to the Drugstore late afternoon on either the third or fourth day. Maybe in Vince's chapter we could see people like Carley, Doug, Lilly and Larry since they were there before Lee was.
  • edited June 2013
    mmatt wrote: »
    Yeah i'm gonna do it in the days going from lowest to highest.

Yeah,me too ;)
  • edited June 2013
    ZacTB wrote: »
    Vince - The building across the Drugstore and possibly involved with Lee's family
    Russell - Walking across the road that Carley/Doug died on
    Bonnie - Looks like she is at the St. John's Dairy maybe
    Shel - Met up with the cancer survivor group somehow (and Bald Andy lol)

It looks as if the DLC is primarily meant to wrap up a few loose ends from Season 1, the fate of Lily and the St. John brothers being among them. (And yeah, that bald guy in the trailer does look an awful lot like Andy, doesn't he?)
  • edited June 2013
    CTCCoco wrote: »
    Season 2 is comming this fall.

Really? I thought that they lied to us and coming in the fall DLC instead of the second season, it made me mad.
  • edited June 2013
    So in that interview video w/ Harrison, we see Vince running after a person and the drugstore is still there and nothing really happened there. Seeing also Joyce (old lady) there and don't act that bad like she did when we found the "cancer" group.

It seems like the 3 of them had a plan, but it didn't seemed to workout that well with stealing the boat.

Bonnie seemed to be on the way with her parents and the jacket she wear looks exactly the same like the one Carley wore but I bet they didn't come across her dead body.
  • edited June 2013
    The price is 4.99 dollars
  • edited June 2013
    FoxxyFox wrote: »
    Bonnie seemed to be on the way with her parents and the jacket she wear looks exactly the same like the one Carley wore but I bet they didn't come across her dead body.

My first prediction was that she was having an affair with that old guy, his wife finds out, kills the man and then hunts down Bonnie who runs into the cornfield. Because that woman looks really annoyed at Bonnie in the interview gameplay when she talks to her, but in the trailer Bonnie seems pretty close to the old guy. Then in the picture you can see the silhouette of a woman hunting down Bonnie and the silhouette looks a lot like that older woman who is walking with Bonnie and the old guy.
  • edited June 2013
    I'm really excited for this,thank you all our bro's and womenfolk at Telltale,I can't wait,though I am thinking this will cost about 400 microsoft poonts again won't it,since it is only like $4.99 I think.

EDIT:I watched the interview now,it is the exact same price anyway,which is good.
  • edited June 2013
    this looks AWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOMMMMEEEEE,take my money!!! take it!!!! cancer survivors!!! yes!!!!! i.cannot.wait.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited June 2013
    MesterF wrote: »

That is the truth.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2013
    Tomi021 wrote: »
    So when is it getting released

July... i.e. next month!
    MesterF wrote: »

Correct. Think of this as an extra episode containing 5 short stories, rather than a whole season by itself.
  • TMBTMB
    edited June 2013
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    July... i.e. next month!

Correct. Think of this as an extra episode containing 5 short stories, rather than a whole season by itself.

So 5 episodes, 1 GB Each?:D

Better be a 5GB download TellTale, better be!:cool:
  • edited June 2013
    Lim3Fru1t wrote: »
    I have an idea that i think is pretty solid.
    If you remember the scene after the credits (http://youtu.be/2OFXf1z0PDc?t=19m31s)
    There is two dark figures walking and then stopping when they see clem.
    Could that be two survivors from the 400 days DLC ?
    That way is bridges the gap between the seasons
    (Clementine and the survivors meet and depending on the actions of your S1 play through she reacts differently) and then we have a litte bit of info about S2.

telltales 400 days info page says Clem will not be in this DLC
  • edited June 2013

I was thinking it was gonna be more than that. Now, let me ask this; will these five stories take us longer than two hours to get through like all the other episodes in Season 1?
  • edited June 2013
    I was thinking it was gonna be more than that. Now, let me ask this; will these five stories take us longer than two hours to get through like all the other episodes in Season 1?

They said about 15-20 minutes each,so basically it should be about an 1 hour and a half to maybe 2 hours and a half.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2013

I didn't time it exactly when I played through, but yes, I think it's about 2 hours.
  • edited June 2013
    Not to mention replay value for people who are intrested in different outcomes.
  • edited June 2013
    WOAH! Does anyone remember what Kenny said - "We stopped for some gas, when some dude tried grabbing for my boy!" Kenny may be in this! :O
  • edited June 2013
    I didn't time it exactly when I played through, but yes, I think it's about 2 hours.

I am just wondering will Robert Kirkman be working along beside you all at Telltale again,I think it would be excellent to see some of his ideas put in towards 400 days and season 2,not that I don't like all of your ideas,I just think it would be interesting.
  • edited June 2013
    When DLC coming?
  • edited June 2013
    zev_zev wrote: »
    When DLC coming?

July this year.
  • edited June 2013
    July this year.

And season 2 WILL be? In autum right?
  • edited June 2013
    I know that Clem isn't in the DLC, but this is supposed to be bridging Season 1 and 2. Does this mean that she will be in Season 2 with characters from the DLC? I mean, you can't just leave us on a cliffhanger like that!
  • edited June 2013
    JakeSt123 wrote: »

Could just be her twin sister that died and turned into a walker -_-
  • edited June 2013
    I know that Clem isn't in the DLC, but this is supposed to be bridging Season 1 and 2. Does this mean that she will be in Season 2 with characters from the DLC? I mean, you can't just leave us on a cliffhanger like that!

Maybe we see her at the very end.
  • edited June 2013

Well 400 days it's a more then one year, and it's could mean that Clementine R.I.P. already, because 400 days is a very long time. anyway I DON'T want I don't want to leap in time, and immediately see the ten-year Clementine with the Mossberg 590 shotgun )
  • edited June 2013
    Woah, I just realized. Since this DLC will tie in to season 2, what happens if you don't buy this DLC? Will season 2 just load with randomized choices from the DLC?
  • edited June 2013
    So roughly twenty minutes with each character?

I don't know, I'm still excited for it, but if it's a standalone episode I'd almost rather see one or two fuller stories over five quick ones. Have to see how it turns out.
    Woah, I just realized. Since this DLC will tie in to season 2, what happens if you don't buy this DLC? Will season 2 just load with randomized choices from the DLC?

It may just have a default like Mass Effect.
This discussion has been closed.