We Want Season 2!

Comments

• I'm looking forward to another play through of this over Christmas. I think i'll stay in bed and binge it in a day!!

If it has the same team responsible I'd love a season 2!

• Good then I didn't went insane from the depression...

I know I've seen it, and have been looking.

• 2 months has passed, no news yet, ill go back to my corner crying for another 10 months

• Another reason we need s2! Everyone loved it!

enter link description here

• edited December 2015

There's something in this video all the naysayers should think about:

Erin Yvette says she's gonna miss it.
    Laura Bailey says she doesn't want it to be over.

Sure, you'll argue that they are not the ones to decide if there's gonna be another season and you'd be right. One important thing though: This video was uploaded on Telltale's very own channel. Now ask yourselves if it makes sense for them to show that even the people involved want more of it if they knew there's not going to be more of it?
    If you are not legally barred from approaching a PR department, your answer will be "no".

There's nothing in this video that indicates we'll get another season, but there is something in there that indicates Telltale has not stopped believing there might be another one - so neither will I.

Get rekt. #TFTBS2 :P

Leluch123 posted: »

Another reason we need s2! Everyone loved it! enter link description here

• enter image description here

Another reason we need s2! Everyone loved it! enter link description here

• I would've thought 'all good things to those who wait' or 'all good things must come to an end' but I think prefer that two seasons one it's got a nice ring to it ;_: too bad if there is one, it's very likely we'll be waiting a couple of years.

• God i hope this doesnt happen. Therir weakest game since Jurassic park

• Well, i think a Second Season is very likely, Because TftBL only sold a Little less than got And got gets a Second Season. Of course TTG And HBO have a Multi year Contract, But the Sales Are an Important factor. If got sold poorly, HBO would've changed the Contract.

• I wouldnt say sales have the biggest argument though.

Obviously sales are important, but look at Wolf Among Us, many people want a sequel, Telltale is fully aware, and it sold extremely well, about 800k on steam alone.

GSSalvador posted: »

Well, i think a Second Season is very likely, Because TftBL only sold a Little less than got And got gets a Second Season. Of course TTG And

• Are the offical sales results out?

Well, i think a Second Season is very likely, Because TftBL only sold a Little less than got And got gets a Second Season. Of course TTG And

• Yeah But in Case of TWAU, it seems like the creator (Bill Willingham) just Isn't interessted in a New Game. In case of TftBL GBX IS interested in a New Tales. So the Fans wants it, GBX wants it And that leaves the Sales, wich should Be good enough.

Poogers555 posted: »

I wouldnt say sales have the biggest argument though. Obviously sales are important, but look at Wolf Among Us, many people want a sequel, Telltale is fully aware, and it sold extremely well, about 800k on steam alone.

• I just looked At the amount of owners on Steam.

Are the offical sales results out?

• Disagreed

God i hope this doesnt happen. Therir weakest game since Jurassic park

• Actually Bill Willingham was asked about season 2 and he said it was up to Telltale and he wouldn't mind another.

Yeah But in Case of TWAU, it seems like the creator (Bill Willingham) just Isn't interessted in a New Game. In case of TftBL GBX IS interested in a New Tales. So the Fans wants it, GBX wants it And that leaves the Sales, wich should Be good enough.

• I really hope there's a second season. This was such a masterpiece of storytelling. It was pretty much perfect if you ask me.

• What?! Hey Telltale! Where the fuck is my TWAUS2! ^^

Actually Bill Willingham was asked about season 2 and he said it was up to Telltale and he wouldn't mind another.

• But by then I think Borderlands 3 would have come out. I really hope that we get a DLC or like I've mentioned in other threads, for Tales to follow a DLC thing like how Borderlands does with releasing DLC's every so often.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I would've thought 'all good things to those who wait' or 'all good things must come to an end' but I think prefer that two seasons one it's got a nice ring to it ;_: too bad if there is one, it's very likely we'll be waiting a couple of years.

• Am I the only one who's on the "Would rather have Borderlands 3 instead of TFTBL S2 train"?

Chugga-Chugga-Choo-Choo....

• I'm with you, but they should at least make a DLC explaining what happened in the vault while preparing us for the "war".

Then release S2 after BL3. :3

Am I the only one who's on the "Would rather have Borderlands 3 instead of TFTBL S2 train"? Chugga-Chugga-Choo-Choo....

• You are not alone my friend I NEED Borderlands 3 ... after all those hours in BL, BL2 and TPS i need new Borderlands

I love Tales but Season 1 was like 8 h ? I will play Borderlands 3 at least 200 h ( of course without DLC )

Am I the only one who's on the "Would rather have Borderlands 3 instead of TFTBL S2 train"? Chugga-Chugga-Choo-Choo....

• *I mean.. I have 100h clocked on TFTB...

SzymeG posted: »

You are not alone my friend I NEED Borderlands 3 ... after all those hours in BL, BL2 and TPS i need new Borderlands I love Tales but Season 1 was like 8 h ? I will play Borderlands 3 at least 200 h ( of course without DLC )

• So I kinda just noticed something, TPS events happen at the start of episode 4 in terms of Athena telling the story, but then we have ANOTHER time skip now in the present time and Athena is now released, watch Borderlands 3 take place in between the time skip between Tales.

ZapThroat posted: »

I'm with you, but they should at least make a DLC explaining what happened in the vault while preparing us for the "war". Then release S2 after BL3.

• All in motion with the disagree?

I.

dojo32161 posted: »

Disagreed

• Or they'll pull a Bioware and set the next one on a different planet. Shade will be there regardless of your choices.

So I kinda just noticed something, TPS events happen at the start of episode 4 in terms of Athena telling the story, but then we have ANOTHE

• They kinda already pulled the other planet .-.

Linnet posted: »

Or they'll pull a Bioware and set the next one on a different planet. Shade will be there regardless of your choices.

• Yes, yes they did.

They kinda already pulled the other planet .-.

• No, just Game of the Year nominations.

• Ehh, Tales will do a Wolf and not do a season 2 from what I can tell. It's up to Gearbox if it happens, which is more than what we got with wolf, but guys, I think this is all we get I'm afraid.

• Something for the soon to come Christmas!

enter image description here

• Now I'm confused,who's Sasha and who's Fiona?

Something for the soon to come Christmas!

• I'm pretty sure Fiona is the one next to Rhys :P

So Sasha is probably the other one, although it kinda doesn't look like her x3

Now I'm confused,who's Sasha and who's Fiona?

• Ikr,they may be sisters but they don't look that similar :P

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm pretty sure Fiona is the one next to Rhys :P So Sasha is probably the other one, although it kinda doesn't look like her x3

• I don't really think that they are blood sisters at all, that's why they don't look similar at all x3

Although, if they are blood sisters and it is mentioned somewhere in the game, either I'm not paying a lot of attention to Tales or I'm just not hearing well x)

Ikr,they may be sisters but they don't look that similar :P

• Yeah,it wasn't mentioned before so that may be a possibility ;)

I don't really think that they are blood sisters at all, that's why they don't look similar at all x3 Although, if they are blood sisters

• We may find out in S2, if there's going to be one, though ;_;

Or at least in Borderlands 3 xd

Yeah,it wasn't mentioned before so that may be a possibility

• I telling you there will be S2 announcement if few months...

We may find out in S2, if there's going to be one, though ;_; Or at least in Borderlands 3 xd

• I want to believe you... ;-;
    Ugh, I'm willing to do anything for Telltale so we can get at least a S2 announcement ;-;

I telling you there will be S2 announcement if few months...

• I'm willing to do anything

Anything you say....

I want to believe you... ;-; Ugh, I'm willing to do anything for Telltale so we can get at least a S2 announcement ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.