We Want Season 2!

1202122232426»

Comments

• i want a new season now. you can save one life telltale

• this means we wont be getting it till 2019 because borderlands 3 drops in 2018. Plus telltales already started working on season 2 they are in the early stages ( character testing, concepts , animation). But then again telltale could decide to skip making a season 2. But based on what the staff said and some rumors and hints season 2 is in the early stages

TIGRAN1996 posted: »

Here answer.......( https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/886274862271967232

• yea you're right beacause i saw borderlands 3 is in development :) but at least we know that probably will happen

Danyalmaz posted: »

this means we wont be getting it till 2019 because borderlands 3 drops in 2018. Plus telltales already started working on season 2 they are

• I hope TellTale is able to make a season 2 as this is one of their best series and can continue to make another humorous season. I hope Rhys and Fiona return as the playable characters if they ever do make a season 2.

• Yes please! I'm not a fan of the Borderlands games as first person shooters are not my thing but I absolutely loved the characters and story from Tales from the Borderlands.

• I have the same thing, i just can't stop thinking about the game. I only got it 3 days ago but it was so much fun that i completed it in 1 day, it is now my favorite game and the first one to make me cry (not hard but still) i really hope there will be a second season.

• WE NEED A SEASON TWO, PLEASE!! Everyone want it so please give to us.
    I need to know what happens with rhys and fiona and of course i need still shipping them.
    Camon notice us and MAKE IT HAPPEN :'(

• Oh hell yess. I love the humour in this game. the voice acting was SPOT 3 ON. I am aware that season 2 would maybe ruin the 3rd game in the series being created. but if possible please make a seres two

• Hello I hope you understand my English, I really loved this game especially because it gave me that feeling when playing that I can not explain. and I really wanted to know if I had already left the 2 season and end up investigating but I do not know if I really hope because on the positive side I would post after the 3 Borderlands release the season 2, but my negative sides were that I discovered that the own creators of such the from what came to consider a failure to get to sell what they expected but it was the most positively criticized game as one of the best games of tallesGames and that discouraged me the truth despite seeing that the game has since the 2014 are already years or enough to give a warning or something but you say? I do not know whether to be hopeful or get encerio to give it for lost this wonderful game?

• I've even seen in the news of tallGames that there will be a season 2 called the wolf and nothing like that from the borderlands

• that's why I should feel hopeful that I could leave such the from bordeleand, that they tell me that I can still give that hope that if it comes out or that nothing comes out :(

• I'm expecting a season 2, considering that Wolf finally got one because of the fans that kept pushing for it... but not anytime soon. After Borderlands 3, so probably in 2019/2020

Hello I hope you understand my English, I really loved this game especially because it gave me that feeling when playing that I can not expl

• hopefully we can also get the season pass of such but I feel that if they take the 3 b3 delivery first save what will follow of season 2. because I would like to play later since they disappeared not having a plot for example: that the story is already 2 years after they disappeared, but I would like it to happen later, not that I started the story after 2 years and all that I do not know if I explain myself

• hopefully we can also get the season pass of such but I feel that if they take the 3 b3 delivery first save what will follow of season 2. because I would like to play later since they disappeared not having a plot for example: that the story is already 2 years after they disappeared, but I would like it to happen later, not that I started the story after 2 years and all that I do not know if I explain myself

• Go talk to Gearbox about what

• edited November 2017

• use translator please, I no speaking english good T.T

No se cual sea la pagina de 2k, esque me frusta en verdad saber que no han sacado el tfb 2 y ya han pasado mas de 3 años salio el 2014 si no me equivoco, y en fin como me comento la secuela the wolf la han puesto en noticias que saldra en 2018 porque exigian sacar el 2 season y lo que me desesperanza esque ya dejamos de hablar en este el ultimo que hablo fue como en noviembre y luego tener que esperar hasta 2019? me da mala espina saben. a la mejor algunos ya se olvidaron de poder esperar mas ya que esperan desde el 2015 y ahh... solo siento que no podran sacarlo saben, seguiran de seguro con su minecraft, the walking dead, batman y saber que alamejor ya ni toca el tema del juego tallGame, solo se me va poco la esperanza de saber que no saldra tfb 2 y no se si tendre que olvidarlo es solo eso.... incluso no sabre si aun esta leyendo esto y ya no se si tener esa esperanza alguien me dice si es bueno mantener esa esperanza aun?

• Yo te entiendo, tengamos esperanza, yo creo que saldrá despues de borderlands 3. El problema de este juego es que no se extendió mucho, yo no sabia ni que existia hasta que lo pusieron en ps4 gratis y se ha convertido en uno de mis juegos favoritos y creo que eso le ha pasado a mucha gente entre ellos a mis amigos pero no te preocupes en serio creo que hay peores juegos de telltale que ha sacado una temporada 2 con un juego como este, tan bueno seria un gran error no sacarla.
    Asi que a esperar, cuando saquen boderlands 3 nos dirán y por supusto tenemos que seguir dejandoles claro que queremos una temporada 2, no pierdas la esperanza, yo no lo haré ?

Sorry guys if you don’t understand me but i had to reply him or her in spanish

use translator please, I no speaking english good T.T No se cual sea la pagina de 2k, esque me frusta en verdad saber que no han sacad

• Tocayo, Recently I have also researched and found an image on the gearsbox page where a person uploaded a photo of such from the 2 season asking, which he replied that they loved the project but now it was #GearBox and # Bordeleands or something like that, I do not know how to upload the image, but in the comments they said that season 2 was already confirmed, but first you would have to leave Borderlands 3, what would now be (about the plot I would not know how to say it right) that borderlands 3 will be before such from the borderland so the second season will follow the plot then after they disappeared that I want to imagine but you know,

if the space station is in helios (we would know that it is before it happened in such)

already if we see that it is not already the plot will follow after such and good only that

regards

• Excuse me could you help me with something?

When I start the game in such game in the xbox one, I mark e-mail not valid and I do not know why, I already link the account with stream, microsoft and it marks me as I can do?

• Hi all, I want to say a few things about tales from borderlands. It's hard to find this warm environment in other games that have the most funny comic sense of humor that I've really played, but you really have that feeling in it, so telltale team tell us that the TFB season 2 will come or continue, but it does not matter when, Thank you very much.

• Still no 2nd Season announcements

• Tales from the Borderlands Season 2. I REALLY REALLY Please :) I love this game <3 <3

• Honestly if bl3 stuck with this as cannon it'd be a cluster. Scooters dead, so who in the world is gonna give us rides to catch? Hyperion is all but confirmed dead, jacks beyond gone...the list goes on, but to say the least they'd have a TON of stuff to work around.

I'm afraid that it won't be coming soon :C but at least we have a nice place to wait here. Although I wasn't an active person here before, I

• TFTBL is cannon as with Scooter's death. Springs took over one location so I'd wager she would take over scooters role.

Honestly if bl3 stuck with this as cannon it'd be a cluster. Scooters dead, so who in the world is gonna give us rides to catch? Hyperion is

• edited January 2018

I would like to see Telltale make another Borderlands game but if they did I would prefer for it to be a stand-alone game with a different story but with refferences and perhaps a few cameos from old characters here and there. I feel Like TFTB ended so perfectly and doesn't need a direct sequel.

• I was initially on the S2 train until most of the staff for TFBL left or were fired which doesn't give me much hope for a actual sequel to what made S1 so enjoyable and memorable. And seeing how Telltale stated themselves that Gearbox will be developing the next Borderlands game which is untitled and unspecified with release means we'll be a solid few years out before any Telltale borderlands content.

• Tales from borderlands remains one of Telltale's best games. I remember being worried for it because the games its based on have shit stories but Telltale really delivered.

Now that TWAU's S2 is happening I really hope we also get a second season of this series!

• I just finish it and I want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

• I'm french and idem, i just finish it too on PS4.
    I loved the story and the game in general. I would like very much a continuation in this great game.
    Thanks and sorry for my english !

• The characters in Tales were so well-written. I think Telltale should be the one to continue the saga.
    Don't get me wrong. Gearbox makes great games. It's that the main games (Borderlands, BL2, etc.) have been all about gameplay first and story second. However, the Telltale series is all about story and dialogue. Therefore, it makes much more sense if Tales from the Borderlands maintained the dialogue-based style of a Telltale game.

I know Telltale is already very busy with developing other games. But there is absolutely no Time pressure and the team could work on season 2 whenever they feel ready. I plan on buying the final season of The Walking Dead not because I care about The Walking Dead (I only played season 1) but because I care about the success of Telltale games. Telltale, please consider a second season of Tales from the Borderlands.

• For the most part it’s a really great game I couldn’t stop laughing when I first got it.

SasaMama posted: »

The characters in Tales were so well-written. I think Telltale should be the one to continue the saga. Don't get me wrong. Gearbox makes gr

• Guarantee the cannon choice is keeping Jack's thing. The thing will return in the next borderlands I bet.

• I'm guessing Borderlands 3 will be Fall 2019.

• there will be no 2nd season.

• well i guess Hmmmm........ I GUESS now is the end of everything :"(. Uhhhhh I mean it's near the end. yeah

Sign in to comment in this discussion.