We Want Season 2!

Comments

• Maybe this will help:
    enter link description here

We want Tales from the Borderlands Season 2 ya hear me Telltale ya hear me

• Someone start a petition!

We want Tales from the Borderlands Season 2 ya hear me Telltale ya hear me

• Greg Miller just talked about TFTB in his and Colin Moriartys podcast 'PS I Love XOXO' (episode 49), more attention to the game=greater chance for season 2 right!? He ranked it number 6 on his 'Top 10 PS4 games (2016 Edition)' list.

• Well that's uhh... hardly significant. I can tell someone is getting really desperate here heh

Ekelund21 posted: »

Greg Miller just talked about TFTB in his and Colin Moriartys podcast 'PS I Love XOXO' (episode 49), more attention to the game=greater chance for season 2 right!? He ranked it number 6 on his 'Top 10 PS4 games (2016 Edition)' list.

• edited August 2016

I'm grasping at straws here, I know.

EDIT: I think I need a new hobby or something.

buttstabber posted: »

Well that's uhh... hardly significant. I can tell someone is getting really desperate here heh

• edited August 2016

thats a quote from Stitch wow it works very well with thous gifs + 1 like <3

• Sad but true. :(

Poogers555 posted: »

Tales from Fabletown: Coming Soon

• Today it's been 4 months since I first finished the game, and I still can't stop thinking about it. I have liked other games as much as this one before, but I've never been obsessed with any of them for so long. So many emotions. Thank you Telltale. Now I only need season 2. I remember finishing epiosde 5 arround 3:30 am tuseday morning May 10th, because I wanted to be done with it before Uncharted 4 lauched. My clearest memories of Uncharted 4 is thinking about TFTB all the time though. I remember playing episode 2 drunk during saturday night, May 7th, before going to bed, and I thought: "I never want this game to end, I never want this night to end" (that eye-carving part wasn't nice). I remember the exact moment when I first felt this game was going to be something special, it was when Rhys said to Sasha, during the hacking of the computer underneath the race track, "look at us, we're like best friends now", because this game is about friendship (and other ships), or possibly even family. I feel such a deep connection with the characters. I feel like this game has affected me more than just being one of my favourite games of all time, I feel inspired. Oh well, time to watch the intros again. "Kiss your fist and touch the sky!"

• i think the story is perfect just like that. i think a better idea would be do a season 2 with other story wirh references to the season 1, but not exactly a sequel

• I'm thinking that season 2 probable wont happen intel after Borderlands 3. If there is a season 2. I really feel that Tales Form The Borderlands is setting up Borderlands 3.

• well at pax they didnt announce shit. so i guess the series is dead.

Supergirl66 posted: »

I'm thinking that season 2 probable wont happen intel after Borderlands 3. If there is a season 2. I really feel that Tales Form The Borderlands is setting up Borderlands 3.

• It's time for the Handsome guys to meet over, where's Jack?

Too late... I win, this is over.

• Uh...

That really makes no sense. Just because they havent said anything at PAX doesnt mean WRAP IT UP, ITS DONE AND GONE FOREVER.

well at pax they didnt announce shit. so i guess the series is dead.

• If they make a S2, what do you think it would be about? Since Rhys and Fiona are Zeus Knows Where (i'd love to hear your theories guys ^_^) and they left all their friends (who nearly died destroying a giant monster) collecting random items from the ground by running only the two of them to the vault and opening the Magic Chest of Cliffhanger and dying or teleporting or entering the real room where the treasure is or whatever, I think the story will follow Sasha and Vaughn (does anyone know how to spell his name!?) trying to find Rhys and Fiona (or being mad at them because, to their eyes, they left them alone, when to the vault, took the treasure [or whatever] and dissapearing, which sounds *suspicious*), or Rhys and Fiona trying to find Sasha and Vaughn, or a new character running into them and getting to know the characters *dark side*... actually I don't know a shit and everything I say sounds like shit (like it always does :P).

• did i actually say that? oh im very sorry, im truly sorry. i said "i guess".

Uh... That really makes no sense. Just because they havent said anything at PAX doesnt mean WRAP IT UP, ITS DONE AND GONE FOREVER.

• do you think telltale already thinking and writing on TftB Season 2?!

I hope so..

• They have probably kicked arround some ideas, but I don't see them making it before Borderlands 3.

Tuerkis posted: »

do you think telltale already thinking and writing on TftB Season 2?! I hope so..

• I will be gutted if I don't get to see a season 2.
    It deserves season 2! Please make it happen
    And one more: Rhys and Fuona should be together ♥

• Please leave shipping related stuff in the designated shipping threads.

blurryfox posted: »

I will be gutted if I don't get to see a season 2. It deserves season 2! Please make it happen And one more: Rhys and Fuona should be together ♥

• enter image description here

Please leave shipping related stuff in the designated shipping threads.

• I played through almost all Telltale games, but this one was the best.
    I would like to know what may happen to these characters in the future.
    If you announce a second season, I'll pre-order it on the first day! ;)

• To see so much life here, come on TT pile of cash just wait to be taken!

• such a one of a kind family these dudes were parks and rec level

• It has been exactly one year since we witnessed the final chapter of our beloved heroes' journey. Happy anniversary, everyone!

Hopefully Season 2 of this game is still not off the table.

...and while we're at it, same goes to TWAU.
  • I realized that today, and came back to see if anyone else was acknowledging this. A year of that ending dwelling on me.

Pipas posted: »

It has been exactly one year since we witnessed the final chapter of our beloved heroes' journey. Happy anniversary, everyone! Hopefully Season 2 of this game is still not off the table. ...and while we're at it, same goes to TWAU.

• If you want to feel even weirder we were playing both wolf and tales from the borderlands in the same year

It has been exactly one year since we witnessed the final chapter of our beloved heroes' journey. Happy anniversary, everyone! Hopefully Season 2 of this game is still not off the table. ...and while we're at it, same goes to TWAU.

• enter image description here

If you want to feel even weirder we were playing both wolf and tales from the borderlands in the same year

• And Borderlands 1 also has it's anniversary today.

• Ok,ok ,ok I finished Tales from the borderlands just yesterday and I have to say that I love it.The characters ,the choices ,the environment,the messages of friendship, ,the story ,it is amazing ,I love it.So listen how it is going to be.[First of all telltale thank you for one more wonderful game ].If they don't decide to work on a season two at least before 2019 I will find handsome Jack ,this triggerhappy,psychopath with this wonky mood level,I will revive him ,[because I kept the cybereye in my game],put him in a usb drive,reprogram his program just enough so he doesn't get spotted by an antivirus program and then I will mail the usb straight to Telltale's headquarters.You know what happens when he is inside the system,so I will not tell you more for this.Alternatively,if this doesn't work ,because I actually just revealed my first plan,I will have him cyberattack the telltale games network directly through the internet.Don't worry I'll put him someplace where he won't be able to spread through the whole internet ,just attack telltale.But... I am not so sure that I will manage to keep him from spreading out,yeahh... soo... you know what to do Telltale right??
    Thank you for one more wonder in gaming.Amazing, I love it! Be well!!!!!!

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2016

Would I be in the minority to say that, instead of a Season 2 with Rhys/Fiona/etc, I'd instead like to see a miniseries that focused more on the "No Honor Among Thieves" aspect that Episode 1 was kinda teasing? Like, instead of playing as Rhys/Fiona/etc, you instead play as some small time bandits trying to get rich and screw each other over in the process, and you get to make choices where you come off as a self centered scumbag for comedic value?

(EDIT: Instead of playing as a con-artist and business man, the idea is you would play as actual bandits - not good guys with an incentive to be friends.)

I feel that the later episodes kinda pushed Rhys/Fiona/etc as having become super close pals, with the last episode going on about Friendship and all that, but I think a miniseries that went in the opposite direction where you instead got to indulge in being selfish (in a comedic sense) would be a neat take on Borderlands.

• edited November 2016

I wouldn't say 'instead', I would say 'also'. It seems like a good idea, and I would absolutely like to play it, but not as a replacement for a continuation of the Fiona and Rhys story. Unless Gearbox does a direct squel to Tales with Borderlands 3.

Would I be in the minority to say that, instead of a Season 2 with Rhys/Fiona/etc, I'd instead like to see a miniseries that focused more on

• edited November 2016

I don't know why reading that just made me want Telltale to make a clue game, but now I want a Telltale clue game.

Mr.Plum will remember that and use it as evidence later.

Edit: Even get some cross-promotion Telltale Clue: get some Wolf Among Us Clue, maybe some Borderlands Clue, maybe some Game of Thrones and Walking Dead. C'mon Telltale you can do it!

Would I be in the minority to say that, instead of a Season 2 with Rhys/Fiona/etc, I'd instead like to see a miniseries that focused more on

• Yoo, exactly 2 years ago Zer0 Sum was released! Happy 2nd birthday, Tales from the Borderlands!

now where's that season 2
  • Im sure it'll be here real soon, like Game Awards 2016 soon. RIght guys?

enter image description here

Yoo, exactly 2 years ago Zer0 Sum was released! Happy 2nd birthday, Tales from the Borderlands! now where's that season 2

• Happy bday Tales of the happyland
    Hope see another season, but I think the game ended

• i sadly don't see it happening anytime soon since batman and plus the new season 3 of the walking dead :(

THAT ending was way too open to be called final. TWAU fans just like:

• Agreed. I definitely think Rhys and Fiona will show up somewhere in Borderlands 3. The ending of TFtB has to be connected to the ending of Borderlands 2. Holding out hope.

Ekelund21 posted: »

They have probably kicked arround some ideas, but I don't see them making it before Borderlands 3.

• Nope. Instead, Telltale announces its second superhero IP, in which they hope to leech off of the popularity of it.

Im sure it'll be here real soon, like Game Awards 2016 soon. RIght guys?

• If we get anything, since I believe Rhys and Fiona's story will continue in Borderlands 3, I'd like some sort of prequel to Tales. I'd want to see how Rhys got into Hyperion, or Fiona and Sasha's first con. Or even go more in depth into the side characters like August and Vallory's family, or the establishment of the Children of Helios and how that went.

Or we could get a completely different story. It IS called Tales from the Borderlands after all, its not restricted to one set of characters. We could be put in the shoes of a bandit tasked with creating a new bandit group, or something like that. Maybe they could do something on Krieg the Psycho from Borderlands 2, since we know almost nothing about his background.

Lots of possibilities.

• Whatever it is, i just want a second season.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.