We Want Season 2!

Comments

• MicahMoo11MicahMoo11 Banned
    edited May 2016

Wright Micah Final Draft Build 03 now 02, Telltale Community

i really hope tales from the borderlands has a second season, originally when i played it i really hite the game it was not until episode 3 that iv got impressed with it.
    i believe this is telltales 1st attempt of a sexual relationship or love interests. In there games excope mable Wallace and gremth episode 2 or 3. but it has been years sense i played the game.

i was impressed that in episode 5 that you have alot of many different characters that may or may not come with you. depending your choices. that was handed awesomely unlick there previse game. or walking dead machonne. The first time when i played the game almost nobody want to come this was corrected in my secead play-though.
    thick you soo mush telltale for this season. Please don't do game of thowns season 2. if you do This might be the first game i wont buy from you guys.

• Why you should check out Tales from the #Borderlands (VG247)

For some reason this tweet earned a retweet from TTG

• Game of Thrones Season 2 has been confirmed since the end of Season 1. And I doubt Telltale will stop making it because you don't want it.

MicahMoo11 posted: »

Wright Micah Final Draft Build 03 now 02, Telltale Community i really hope tales from the borderlands has a second season, originally whe

• Huh, I didn't even know there was a launch trailer for a retail version. Maybe because it was Gearbox who posted it on their own channel and not Telltale. :D

enter link description here

• Will be there season 2? Was it confirmed?

• Nothing's been confirmed, however Borderlands 3 has.

But there is still hope for a season 2...

AsheRodrik posted: »

Will be there season 2? Was it confirmed?

• As they say hope dies last...

lottii-lu posted: »

Nothing's been confirmed, however Borderlands 3 has. But there is still hope for a season 2...

• Actually their story wasn't over. I don't know when but i think they will release season 2.

Nothing's been confirmed, however Borderlands 3 has. But there is still hope for a season 2...

• edited May 2016

Agreed. Frankly, if TWDG season 3 took 2 years to be confirmed, we shouldn't be surprised that TFTB might take a bit too.

AsheRodrik posted: »

Actually their story wasn't over. I don't know when but i think they will release season 2.

• I assume you mean Season 3. It has been confirmed since Comic Con 2014, before Season 2 even ended. I honestly don't know how people keep missing this.

bossmanham posted: »

Agreed. Frankly, if TWDG season 3 took 2 years to be confirmed, we shouldn't be surprised that TFTB might take a bit too.

• Yes I know they confirmed-ish it. But it still took 2 years to get Kirkman to say "yeah...season 3...checking on Clementine..."

I assume you mean Season 3. It has been confirmed since Comic Con 2014, before Season 2 even ended. I honestly don't know how people keep missing this.

• I feel like TTG game is going to start AFTER Borderlands 3 comes out

• I really didn't ever expect to care for TFTB, I bought it out of boredom, and didn't think of it much after the first episode. But with each consecutive episode, I found it growing on me more and more and more, in the same way Walking Dead S1 did, and no other TT game has since.

It deserves a sequel, but at the same time, I'd rather none than one that doesn't do it justice.

• i guess i just generally like the concept of multiple season franchises or games finally being handled in the same way and with the same care as tv-shows.

one of my greatest gaming moments ever was the return of you-know-who in twd2. i was so deeply involved with the story and universe at that point that i actually completely geeked out to see this familiar face show up. this kind of continuity is something that has been lacking in gaming so often.

tftb should be the second franchise taking that path, as it had excellent and unique characters placed in an incredibly exciting universe. it makes so much more sense to follow up here than with "got" for example, which really is just riding alongside the plotlines of the tv-show, with little room to break out and lacking pretty much any original content. i presume it's a big money machine and i get why a second season is being produced, but economics aside there really isn't that much more tale to tell here.

as much as i loved twau, i am also sceptical that there is a lot more to be found there. i read the comic books and the prequel-situation would eventually become too hindering... snow & bigby for example will unnecessarily be trapped in friendzone in following seasons, likely leaving gamers - not familiar with the comic books - wondering why.

so please go with the obvious and do tffb2....

• Well for Wolf Among Us, I feel like alot of people who wonder that would look it up and figure it out, theres still a ton of opportunities for a story in the Wolf Among Us world, probably more than Tales Season.

Fonzie76 posted: »

i guess i just generally like the concept of multiple season franchises or games finally being handled in the same way and with the same car

• True Wolf isn't limited by canon like Tales

Poogers555 posted: »

Well for Wolf Among Us, I feel like alot of people who wonder that would look it up and figure it out, theres still a ton of opportunities for a story in the Wolf Among Us world, probably more than Tales Season.

• i must admit i'm not as familiar with the borderlands universe, why would there be limitations in the narrative for a potential season 2 by canon?

sure, there could probably be content generated for a season 2 for wolf. all that would have to be done is story-side-stepping.

i guess i am just not a big fan of that and prequel-universes in general. for example the huge scare / cliffhanger of episode 1 of awau was a mere "meh!"-moment for me.

Leluch123 posted: »

True Wolf isn't limited by canon like Tales

• I am dying in wait for TFTB Season 2!

• RIP Scooter.
    You will be missed.
    enter image description here
    Catch-A-Ride.

• Not gonna catch a ride? OK.

• Nope. Looks like we're in a Wolf 2.0 here

• Looks like we're in a Wolf 2.0 here

I think my taxes have raised and I can no longer see colours.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Nope. Looks like we're in a Wolf 2.0 here

• "I will name my first born, Loader Bot".

Best one liner in a game Ive ever played. I literally screenshotted that scene with the subtitles and made it my twitter and facebook cover photo.

Why you should check out Tales from the #Borderlands (VG247) For some reason this tweet earned a retweet from TTG

• Oh yeah! Busy Earnin' on the radio!

• Wait, what?! You serious?

Nope. Looks like we're in a Wolf 2.0 here

• Just a heads up, we like to leave waiting threads as a thing mods make for officially confirmed games. I'm not going to lock the thread or anything, but I changed the title.

• No ish about it. It was 100% confirmed in 2014, Kirkman interview was just add on information saying hey clementine sill in it.

bossmanham posted: »

Yes I know they confirmed-ish it. But it still took 2 years to get Kirkman to say "yeah...season 3...checking on Clementine..."

• But it is official-ish! It just hadn't been announced yet! I'm sure it will happen any day now !

Just a heads up, we like to leave waiting threads as a thing mods make for officially confirmed games. I'm not going to lock the thread or anything, but I changed the title.

• Any second now...

(But, yeah, feel free to change the thread title to anything better that does not involve "official"/"waiting thread". That was just something quick I came up with, similar to thread titles that people make about wanting Wolf Season 2...)

But it is official-ish! It just hadn't been announced yet! I'm sure it will happen any day now !

• How about Formal S2 Expecting thread?

Any second now... (But, yeah, feel free to change the thread title to anything better that does not involve "official"/"waiting thread".

• edited June 2016

Guys, just hear me out.

Ashly Burch just voiced a character in Minecraft Story Mode Episode 6. Ashly Burch is most well known for playing Tiny Tina in the Borderlands series. Other than Tales, there are 3 main games in the Borderlands series: BL1, BL2, and TPS. When you divide 6 by 3, what do you get? That's right, 2.

Tales From the Borderlands Season 2 confirmed!

But even if you include Tales, that means there are a total of 4 games. What do you get when you subtract 4 from 6? Again, the answer is 2.

Tales From the Borderlands Season 2 Double Confirmed!

• WhowasAshlyBurchInEp6?

Guys, just hear me out. Ashly Burch just voiced a character in Minecraft Story Mode Episode 6. Ashly Burch is most well known for playing

• Cassie Rose, The White Pumpkin

Poogers555 posted: »

WhowasAshlyBurchInEp6?

• Now to think about it the mods changed the name of my thread recently because official was reserved for them....

Guys, just hear me out. Ashly Burch just voiced a character in Minecraft Story Mode Episode 6. Ashly Burch is most well known for playing

• Wow, I thought she was just some youtuber, glad I didnt know that because that would have been way to obvious.

• Wait... if we add the two answers together we get 4.

TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS SEASON 4 CONFIRMED enter image description here

• But what about Season 3?

Wait... if we add the two answers together we get 4. TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS SEASON 4 CONFIRMED

• It's probably in there somewhere.

But what about Season 3?

• I heard Valve pitched in for this one.

But what about Season 3?

• Greedy ol bastards!

Now to think about it the mods changed the name of my thread recently because official was reserved for them....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.