We Want Season 2!

Comments

• Maybe we will see Vaughn, Sasha, LB and Gortys, while the fates of Rhys and Fiona remains unknown?

That will certainly leave room for a Season 2. :)

lottii-lu posted: »

So Gearbox confirmed that Borderlands 3 will be it's next game I don't know about you but this is one of my biggest hypes: Neumann

• isnotsurewhattothinkofscooper

So Gearbox confirmed that Borderlands 3 will be it's next game I don't know about you but this is one of my biggest hypes: Neumann

• There's a Scooter-shaped hole in my Scooter-shaped heart, the closest thing that will patch it up will be a Scooper band-aid.

• Sasha for Vault Hunter, please.

Maybe we will see Vaughn, Sasha, LB and Gortys, while the fates of Rhys and Fiona remains unknown? That will certainly leave room for a Season 2.

• I'd play the shit outta her, if that became true.

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

Sasha for Vault Hunter, please.

• You and me both.

I'd play the shit outta her, if that became true.

• ^That

I'd play the shit outta her, if that became true.

• I am currently replaying the game and I notices that some bugs has been fixed, such as the odd floating hat or rock that flies in front of Loader Bot in Episode 2 right before the Bro-Bro scene happen.

• edited April 2016

Borderlands 3 news rehyped my hopes for season 2... I hope this game sold enough to warrant a new season. This game is Telltales best since TWAU. imo.

• I FINALLY finished this game just now. LOVED LOVED LOVED it, and the ending was fantastic! I can't wait for the next one. COME ONE TELLTALE!!!

• Okay, keep us updated. I really want to know if they fixed Zer0's voice as well.

I am currently replaying the game and I notices that some bugs has been fixed, such as the odd floating hat or rock that flies in front of Loader Bot in Episode 2 right before the Bro-Bro scene happen.

• Still haven't gotten to that part yet, I will inform you if something else has been fixed or changed. :)

Pipas posted: »

Okay, keep us updated. I really want to know if they fixed Zer0's voice as well.

• Scooper

I'm sorry but that names still killing me... SCOOPER?!

• edited April 2016

I swear Zer0's voice is going to become a meme if they don't fix it soon.

Pipas posted: »

Okay, keep us updated. I really want to know if they fixed Zer0's voice as well.

• Man... I can't wait Tale from the Borderlands Season 2. I felt in love with Sasha myself :D (Just kidding but really liked Sasha :D)
    I haven't ever played Borderlands game before but I'm planning to play..
    But Tales from the borderlands is goddamn awesome game!

• You should and then re-play tales to get all the little jokes and references to the series

Geo-Gh0st posted: »

Man... I can't wait Tale from the Borderlands Season 2. I felt in love with Sasha myself (Just kidding but really liked Sasha ) I haven't

• WHY AM I SO LATE TO THE BL3 HYPE TRAIN?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• OK so...I just finished Season 1, and I got a little worked up at the end and then BOOM! All was better.

But now I'm effing PSYCHED for season 2.

AAH

• I hope that Borderlands 3 will open new opportunities so we can have a Tales from the Borderlands Season 2. :)

bossmanham posted: »

OK so...I just finished Season 1, and I got a little worked up at the end and then BOOM! All was better. But now I'm effing PSYCHED for season 2. AAH

• PSYCHED for season 2.

Season 2....right....right.....

enter image description here

OK so...I just finished Season 1, and I got a little worked up at the end and then BOOM! All was better. But now I'm effing PSYCHED for season 2. AAH

• THERE IS STILL HOPE!

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE!!

SEASON 2 İS GOİNG TO HAPPEN. MAYBE NOT THIS YEAR, OR THE YEAR AFTER THAT, OR THE YEARS AFTER THAT, BUT LET'S HOPE TOGETHER THAT SEASON 2 IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!

AND OH MY GOD I LOVE CAPS :D

buttstabber posted: »

PSYCHED for season 2. Season 2....right....right.....

• STOP SHIPPIN' AND START PRAYIN'

bigdogg0821 posted: »

You will never find out if Rhys got with Sasha OOh. Well, I am a man of negotia-hey WAIT A SECOND! This isn't about shipping! You will never find out if Rhys got with Sasha This all seems a bit too... suspicioso..

• I want to have LoaderBot and Rhys for Vault Hunters in Borderlands3!
    Would be a very hard choice to choose who to play ;D

• I enjoy such optimism from such optimistic people!

THERE IS STILL HOPE! DON'T GIVE UP HOPE!! SEASON 2 İS GOİNG TO HAPPEN. MAYBE NOT THIS YEAR, OR THE YEAR AFTER THAT, OR THE YEARS AFTER THAT, BUT LET'S HOPE TOGETHER THAT SEASON 2 IS GOING TO HAPPEN!! AND OH MY GOD I LOVE CAPS

• Nice it's been some time since this thread was so active...looks like the wait is getting unbearable.....

• With Borderlands 3 confirmed, I think we can expect to not hear anything for a while.

-sad face-

Leluch123 posted: »

Nice it's been some time since this thread was so active...looks like the wait is getting unbearable.....

• looks like the wait is getting unbearable.....

Well, considering it's not confirmed or even hinted at, I'd say that plays a part in it. ;)

Leluch123 posted: »

Nice it's been some time since this thread was so active...looks like the wait is getting unbearable.....

• So is the consensus that a season 2 is unlikely?

Darringa posted: »

I enjoy such optimism from such optimistic people!

• Pretty much. It isn't ruled out entirely, but if it is coming, then we're still a long ways off, at least until Borderlands 3 is out.

So is the consensus that a season 2 is unlikely?

• Goddamnit, I want to play the game now. I don't want to wait ten more days.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Season 2 profit could have telltale like

• Well i waited 2 years for Walking Dead Season 3....we can do it guys!

Pretty much. It isn't ruled out entirely, but if it is coming, then we're still a long ways off, at least until Borderlands 3 is out.

• YES! That's what I want to hear! We can do it: I know we can do this! We CAN survive this wait and we WILL survive this wait!

Well i waited 2 years for Walking Dead Season 3....we can do it guys!

• WHAT DO YOU MEAN WAIT TEN MORE DAYS

Goddamnit, I want to play the game now. I don't want to wait ten more days.

• I think he's referring to the game used in the gif above. He probably waiting to get it.

Tozzie50 posted: »

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WAIT TEN MORE DAYS

• We will end up like Melisandre waiting For tftb2.

• oh...right :P

I think he's referring to the game used in the gif above. He probably waiting to get it.

• It's happened. I have officially gotten to the point where I'm sure that Season 2 will not happen.

enter link description here

• I was just on social media and I was looking through comments on a Telltale post of Tales From the Borderlands and some guy said that this and The Wolf Among Us had already been confirmed to have a season 2. So I obviously freaked out. I thought to myself, no, it can't be true. How could I miss this? But I had hope. I rushed over here, ready to celebrate...

But no, it was a lie. Thanks for that stranger on the internet.

enter image description here

• New Icons have been added.

Also I'm concerned about Sasha's hair in one of them, it's bugging me a lil.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.