We Want Season 2!

Comments

• Walking Dead Michonne is now on pre order on steam, sooooooo, obviously thats just phase 1.

Leluch123 posted: »

F17

• The pre order happened yesterday though.

Poogers555 posted: »

Walking Dead Michonne is now on pre order on steam, sooooooo, obviously thats just phase 1.

• enter image description here

Walking Dead Michonne is now on pre order on steam, sooooooo, obviously thats just phase 1.

• Guys.

F17 lived up to the hype... by not living up to the hype.

It's a beautiful paradox. All hail **F17 **

• The day of reckoning has arrived! Man, I'm late though.

dojo32161 posted: »

The pre order happened yesterday though.

Blockb0ys posted: »

Guys. F17 lived up to the hype... by not living up to the hype. It's a beautiful paradox. All hail **F17 **

• ^_^

enter image description here

I am always so happy to see you @HandsomeJack.

• MyThoughtsExactly

GUYS, THEY ANNOUNCED THE PHYSICAL COPY RELEASE ON #F18: Borderlands Twitter: Starting 4/26 (in N. America), you can pick up Tales From the Borderlands on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, & PC! #MISSEDOPPORTUNITY

• edited February 2016

Smh Telltale

GUYS, THEY ANNOUNCED THE PHYSICAL COPY RELEASE ON #F18: Borderlands Twitter: Starting 4/26 (in N. America), you can pick up Tales From the Borderlands on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, & PC! #MISSEDOPPORTUNITY

• Lol me too, Im so late to the party! Damnn I miss it already though :( Praying for a season 2 announcement!

I just finished the game, and I'm just... I don't even know. I'm super glad I played it. It was awesome! I just want mooore... My husband

• I hope telltale make season 2 tales of borderlands its excellent and fun game

• F17's era has come and passed...

Now what?

• ONLY 363 MORE DAYS UNTIL FEBRUARY 17TH!

F17HYPE

F17's era has come and passed... Now what?

ONLY 363 MORE DAYS UNTIL FEBRUARY 17TH! F17HYPE

• Season 2 announcement at Comic con or E3... Pls

• My belief that there WILL be a season 2 is now superseded by my belief that there WILL NOT be a season 2.

It's like a 2:3 ratio.

Someone give me hope plz

• Borderlands 2 - Borderlands 1 = 1 Borderlands.

1 Borderlands = One More Season.

My belief that there WILL be a season 2 is now superseded by my belief that there WILL NOT be a season 2. It's like a 2:3 ratio. Someone give me hope plz

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

These lips are-- oh wait, wrong series.

My belief that there WILL be a season 2 is now superseded by my belief that there WILL NOT be a season 2. It's like a 2:3 ratio. Someone give me hope plz

• We will get season 2 of Tales right after S2 of Wolf!

• i finished the Life is Strange,then immideatly everyday next week i played an episode of tales from Borderlands,and i just have so many feels right now , i need them 2nd seasons. Oh and planning to go through the wolf next,and walking dead after that.I expect feels to come, but i hope 2nd seasons will too.

• May I point out, what an amazing username you have there, kiddo.

i finished the Life is Strange,then immideatly everyday next week i played an episode of tales from Borderlands,and i just have so many feel

• You don't know what feeling the feels is until you finished twd season 1, brace yourself pal

i finished the Life is Strange,then immideatly everyday next week i played an episode of tales from Borderlands,and i just have so many feel

• Science to the rescue!

1) By definition, the hypothesis that there will never be a second season can never be proven, therefore it can't be a fact.

2) A fact is true by definition, so something that is not a fact is not true by definition.

3) If it's not true that there will never be a second season, it's true that there will be one.

I'm pretty certain that's exactly how this works.

• .Confirmed.

Borderlands 2 - Borderlands 1 = 1 Borderlands. 1 Borderlands = One More Season.

• You will not get more Rhys/Fiona. Ted is saying it is because you people arent praying to him hard enough.

• ALL HAIL TED

(now can i see them again?)

You will not get more Rhys/Fiona. Ted is saying it is because you people arent praying to him hard enough.

• @buttstabber, do you know how many times I glimpsed your avatar and thought it was Albert Wesker from the Resident Evil series?

As for TWD ... get at least twenty tissue boxes ready.

buttstabber posted: »

You don't know what feeling the feels is until you finished twd season 1, brace yourself pal

• You will not get more Rhys/Fiona.

Could have left it at that ;)

You will not get more Rhys/Fiona. Ted is saying it is because you people arent praying to him hard enough.

• edited March 2016

Don't you get it bigdogg? This isn't about shipping! What Ted said we will never get to play as them again. You will never find out if Rhys got with Sasha in your gamethrough, you will never find out if Fiona became a vault hunter.

START PRAYING TO TED!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

You will not get more Rhys/Fiona. Could have left it at that

• ᴹᵃᶰ, ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵀᵉᵈ, ᴵ'ᶫᶫ ᵈᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃᶰᵗ﹗

lottii-lu posted: »

Don't you get it bigdogg? This isn't about shipping! What Ted said we will never get to play as them again. You will never find out if Rhys

• You will never find out if Rhys got with Sasha

OOh. Well, I am a man of negotia-hey WAIT A SECOND!

This isn't about shipping!

You will never find out if Rhys got with Sasha

This all seems a bit too... suspicioso..

lottii-lu posted: »

Don't you get it bigdogg? This isn't about shipping! What Ted said we will never get to play as them again. You will never find out if Rhys

• edited March 2016

This my way of saying, if we all pray to Ted, we might be able to find out what will happen next in a season 2.

That and it was 4:00am in the morning. I probably wasn't thinking straight lmao.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

You will never find out if Rhys got with Sasha OOh. Well, I am a man of negotia-hey WAIT A SECOND! This isn't about shipping! You will never find out if Rhys got with Sasha This all seems a bit too... suspicioso..

• I really hope this game gets another series.

it was so uplifting movie. recently tell-tale games were really dark then tales comes a long full of laughs and no characters die, well Scooter dose but none of the new characters do, and that's refreshing.

• Just gotta say ... The finger gun battle, switching off the monitors to piss off Jack, and flipping him the bird was the best childish fun ever.

"How does it feel?"
    "It ... feels like a goddamned chair."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.