We Want Season 2!

Comments

• Timothy for season 2, that would be my dream.

• Imagine opening scene with Rhys doing some stuff with Tim walking in on him...

Timothy for season 2, that would be my dream.

• edited March 2016

I'M....

enter image description here

Follow your HEART and STUFF

• You guys must be great you're hanging out with me!

I'M.... Follow your HEART and STUFF

• If season 2 WITH Timothy happened I just...

:sheds single tear:

It's almost too perfect...

Timothy for season 2, that would be my dream.

• excuse me kind sir, but what the FUCK did you say?

Poogers555 posted: »

ᴹᵃᶰ, ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵀᵉᵈ, ᴵ'ᶫᶫ ᵈᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃᶰᵗ﹗

• edited March 2016

Dr. Ted told me you have to wait until BL3 if you want to see them in an official game. Not enough people prayed to him in time.
    He also says at least until the end of the year before Dr. Ted releases unofficial animated video, that has them in it for part of it. (shameless self promotion).

• ErykaEryka Banned

I'm still waiting. And it's long.

I'm gonna kill myself if S2 isn't happening in the next 2 years. Do you hear that TTG? It'll be your fault.

Jk I'll just cry everynight.... :"(

• enter image description here

please let there be a series 2

• edited March 2016

OH, HI RELEASE THINGS ARE GOING GREAT

• ???

J-Master posted: »

• He lost his mind due to the wait...

???

• oh geez....that is dark and tragic

Leluch123 posted: »

He lost his mind due to the wait...

• I understood that reference!

• Alright, so we have TWD Season 3, a possible season 2 for Batman, a game that isn't even out yet, and more episodes for Minecraft after the Story Mode is finished. Yet, no word on TFTB season 2...

• edited March 2016

I'm sorry, but there is NO way they will not do a season 2, it's stupid not to, it's by far their most successful game The final was 5 months ago, and people are still talking about how amazing it is, I'll bet at Comic Con in June/July 2016/2017 they will give us SOME information, I can only pray, I've bought this game 3 times XBOX,pc and soon the physical copy. I love it too much. Season 2 or i will do something.... probably cry...

• S T A Y D E T E R M I N E D

MrTang0Down posted: »

I'm sorry, but there is NO way they will not do a season 2, it's stupid not to, it's by far their most successful game The final was 5 mont

MrTang0Down posted: »

I'm sorry, but there is NO way they will not do a season 2, it's stupid not to, it's by far their most successful game The final was 5 mont

• There was news about a Batman 2?

Alright, so we have TWD Season 3, a possible season 2 for Batman, a game that isn't even out yet, and more episodes for Minecraft after the Story Mode is finished. Yet, no word on TFTB season 2...

• I'm sure if that happened, the holy light of narrative will resurrect and heal your pile of bones and ash so that you may enjoy the glory of Season 2.

• Where was the news about a season two of Batman?

Alright, so we have TWD Season 3, a possible season 2 for Batman, a game that isn't even out yet, and more episodes for Minecraft after the Story Mode is finished. Yet, no word on TFTB season 2...

• TFTB might have received countless of praise from people that have played. But it's is still not popular enough to rush season 2, just look at those comments on YouTube when TTG released the new Batman trailer. Almost 70% of the comments are asking about TWD 3 and TWAU 2, yet TFTB voices are very minority even though it is a fierce tied battle with TWD S1 in terms of Overall Gaming Experience. But popularity wise, TFTB might even be worst than GoT. But I guarantee u, once someone played TFTB they will immediately turn their heads away from TWD. TFTB..... too underrated and "UnderPopular"

• Okay, I might've dreamed that up. I swear I read that somewhere, but I can't for the life of me find it anymore.

Poogers555 posted: »

There was news about a Batman 2?

• True but there is one advantage that Tales have over the rest of the games, with exception of TWAU. Every since Borderlands fan is a gamer which can't be said about the rest of the series. Yes they have larger fan base but Borderlands have more dedicated one.

Xannot posted: »

TFTB might have received countless of praise from people that have played. But it's is still not popular enough to rush season 2, just look

• Agree, whoever have played TFTB a number of them will be dedicated to it's fan base. Because it's just too good, I don't know how to explain much to outsiders on why TFTB is almost as good as TWD or even better by a bit, they will just have to play it themselves. #PrayForSeason2

Leluch123 posted: »

True but there is one advantage that Tales have over the rest of the games, with exception of TWAU. Every since Borderlands fan is a gamer w

• bro bro bro BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BROBROBROBRBOBROBROBROBORBORBORBORBOROOBROBROBOBORBORBOROBROBORBORBOROBORBOROBOROROBROBROBOROBROBOBOROBOROBROBORBOROBORBORBOROBROBORBOROROBOBROROBORBOBORBOROBORBOROBROBRBROBROBRO

• masterk posted: »

bro bro bro BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BRO BROBROBROBRBOBROBROBROBORBORBORBORBOROOBROBROBOBORBORBOROBROBORBORBOROBORBOROBOROROBROBROBOROBROBOBOROBOROBROBORBOROBORBORBOROBROBORBOROROBOBROROBORBOBORBOROBORBOROBROBRBROBROBRO

• Just wanted to add my voice to the masses. We need a season 2!
    I could never have believed I'd like a silly, fun game set in the Borderlands setting more than the heartwrenching emotional rollercoaster that was TWD season 1, but there you have it. Someone on this forum summed it up perfectly: "while they advertised a game about greed, they made one about love."

(also: Bro!) :)

• 16 days later, I understood the joke. f UCK

• Nice to see that more people enjoyed this game!

Maevre posted: »

Just wanted to add my voice to the masses. We need a season 2! I could never have believed I'd like a silly, fun game set in the Borderland

• Well said bro,well said....

Just wanted to add my voice to the masses. We need a season 2! I could never have believed I'd like a silly, fun game set in the Borderland

• Maybe, in a sick twist of fate, they announce season 2 TOMORROW HOLY SHEt.

• Dude, you just fucked me up.

Tom and Jerry in this came from the episode they killed themselves

And that's not cool for my childhood

• Stay determined, Season 2 is always a possibility... like what Telltale staff Nick said, it depends on the sales and public interest. We do have quite alot of people anticipating for a second season, the problem is with the sales. I am afraid it's just not as good as TWD and TWAU, might even be worst than GOT.

• Scheiße I think I remember it too

Too depressing for a children cartoon. Why??

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Dude, you just fucked me up. Tom and Jerry in this came from the episode they killed themselves And that's not cool for my childhood

• Back when most cartoons were good and had emotions

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Scheiße I think I remember it too Too depressing for a children cartoon. Why??

• I dunno if Season 2 will be out anytime in the near future. Gearbox lost their writer(who helped with this)and a lot of other key staff. They have a live action movie in the works. Borderlands 3/Borderworlds is rumored to take place across many worlds, hence why the Eridian tells Lilith that a huge war is coming, and she will need an army of VHs, also rumors BL3 is going MMoish route with creatable VHs. So its likely Borderlands future isnt quite figured out yet, and may take a couple years, as theyre focusing on Battleborn currently.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.