We Want Season 2!

Comments

• Tftbl just caught a 169.6 MB update (version 1.07)

• Yeah, I saw that when I started my PS3. Probably some bugfixing or just a general thing.... But still, it gives us a little hope, doesn't it?

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Tftbl just caught a 169.6 MB update (version 1.07)

• These are actually Subtitles in different Languages.

captainivy1 posted: »

Yeah, I saw that when I started my PS3. Probably some bugfixing or just a general thing.... But still, it gives us a little hope, doesn't it?

• Ah very nice. Thank you for the information.

GSSalvador posted: »

These are actually Subtitles in different Languages.

• Zer0's episode 5 voice...

Several. Patches. Later.

• So, Zer0's voice was finally fixed?

Zer0's episode 5 voice... Several. Patches. Later.

• Nope.

Poogers555 posted: »

So, Zer0's voice was finally fixed?

• RIP

enter image description here

Nope.

• Anyone else just about lost all hope?

I mean, my sense of denial will still exist, but it is dwindling.

• edited April 2016

Just finished the game 3 days ago... I got too emotionally attached to it and I still can't get over it... So sad that its over...
    Considering the number of great reviews on this game steam has and the fact that Telltale has already acknowledged its award-winning achievements... Its hard to believe that Telltale would just completely ditch Season 2 despite its overwhelming success..
    But hey, these are just my thoughts... really hoping for the season 2 dream to come true

Anyone else just about lost all hope? I mean, my sense of denial will still exist, but it is dwindling.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2016

Do not lose hope! We will get S2! I think that it will be after s3 of TWD and The Batman so I guess #F17 next year we will get some info. During that time hide here in this vault thread!

Anyone else just about lost all hope? I mean, my sense of denial will still exist, but it is dwindling.

• Strangely after finishing Tales, I didn't feel like I needed another. Obviously I would love for another, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we get one, but I'm guess we'll need to wait for Borderlands 3, and even if we don't get another, I think I don't feel so drained and empty is because I know I have more Borderlands coming.

I guess I feel way different from Wolf Among Us where there is no more, and it is over, and there's no more Fables ever coming, and I feel like there could be a chance to do another great story in the universe.

• wouldn't be surprised if we get one

But in all honesty, no more jokes, I kinda think we should have learned from Wolf that if we don't get a Season 2 confirmation about 2-4 weeks after the finale, we shouldn't expect one. I think Tales is done

Strangely after finishing Tales, I didn't feel like I needed another. Obviously I would love for another, and I honestly wouldn't be surpris

• I wouldn't say that necessarily, I feel like Gearbox would get Telltale a deal quickly if they wanted to, I mean Tales from the Borderlands was thought of around Poker Night 2 while it was being made, and at the end of the year they had a first announcement trailer, so they had a contract and deal created in less than a year.

wouldn't be surprised if we get one But in all honesty, no more jokes, I kinda think we should have learned from Wolf that if we don

• edited April 2016

I agree.
    When IGN interviewed GearBox Software CEO Randy Pitchford, he mentioned that the sequel of BL2 wasn't going to be released so soon.
    When asked on how soon is the next Borderlands game to be released, he replied with "It depends on how you define soon. There'll almost certainly be more Borderlands, but we need to figure out what that is."
    He also added that while there may be a proper sequel in the future (Borderlands 3), it may not be considered the third installment in the series' story. So uh.. I guess theres a great possibility for a season 2 to be fit in between that schedule!

Sorry... Just trying to comfort myself by believing in telltales to make another season for tftbs... I feel so empty and can't stop thinking about it everyday... After all, time can't heal life-changing scars (good ones).

I wouldn't say that necessarily, I feel like Gearbox would get Telltale a deal quickly if they wanted to, I mean Tales from the Borderlands

• Day: 507 still no sign of release date for Tales of the borderlands season 2. Survival is limited.

• I guess there's still E3 2016/17 to look forward to

Day: 507 still no sign of release date for Tales of the borderlands season 2. Survival is limited.

• edited April 2016

I lost my hope the moment Rhys and Fiona got lost into the void.

That and when people got so bored that they made fics of Rhys having a robotic...

• It's almost been half a year since ep 5 and i still can't let this game go.

What is wrong with me

• Anyone else receiving a Tales from the Borderlands patch from Steam? :D

• Yeah, I just did too. Wonder what that is about...

Maybe it's finally the fix for Zer0's voice in Ep 5? :O

Anyone else receiving a Tales from the Borderlands patch from Steam?

• edited April 2016

Yeah I just got the update. Downloading ATM, probably bug fixes. We'll see..

• From what I can see so far, they added subtitles for Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French and German. But I can't seem to change my language in "Settings" in-game, so that probably means it works like MC:SM (you need to change your system language for it to change in-game). Interesting.. Didn't try Zer0's voice yet

• edited April 2016

Did anyone else realise that what Rhys and Fiona said at the end of the game (in the Vault) was exactly the same as what they said to each other when pressing the button to retrieve the Gortys core in EP 1?
    Rhys: Do you wanna do the honours?
    Fiona: Well its the last one... Its only right if we both did it, Its the best part
    Rhys: Yeah I was kinda hoping that you'd say that.
    Hence the look they gave each other at the end...
    Love this game so much

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I noticed and thought it was a good callback, it's the small things like that which made the game great.

Darringa posted: »

Did anyone else realise that what Rhys and Fiona said at the end of the game (in the Vault) was exactly the same as what they said to each o

• I noticed it on my first playthough, that's why I thought the ending is great. It brought the whole story full circle. :)

Darringa posted: »

Did anyone else realise that what Rhys and Fiona said at the end of the game (in the Vault) was exactly the same as what they said to each o

• Quick Reminder that Tales ended 6 months ago tomorrow.

• enter image description here

Quick Reminder that Tales ended 6 months ago tomorrow.

• Stahp

Quick Reminder that Tales ended 6 months ago tomorrow.

• Man these TWAU season 2 waiting threads get me down....oh wait....
    LoL. Damn you TellTalegames...you make such good games.

• Let's play a game! For every day we go without hearing news of any sort, we pluck one of our head hairs.

We lose when we all become bald. Bald and bare to the point it resembles our despair.

• Happy 6 months everyone!

Also, I bet that cast interview is going to be GREAT! I can not WAIT for it!

• Challenge Accepted.

Let's play a game! For every day we go without hearing news of any sort, we pluck one of our head hairs. We lose when we all become bald. Bald and bare to the point it resembles our despair.

• This game was glorious xD would love to see more of it :D (I do hope if a season 2 is made the main cast from 1 won´t be just side characters :D)

• This is going to become a new meme isn't it.

Happy 6 months everyone! Also, I bet that cast interview is going to be GREAT! I can not WAIT for it!

• Season 2 profit could have telltale like

• So Gearbox confirmed that Borderlands 3 will be it's next game

I don't know about you but this is one of my biggest hypes:

Neumann brainstormed a possible character that may or may not be included in the final game. Said character would be Scooter's son, Scooper. "I did this whole Scooter thing, then I pitch-shifted it up like seven semitones so it sounds like a chipmunk and it was the funniest thing I'd ever heard," Neumann said. Now he wants the character to be canon, but nothing is official just yet.

Anyways, this gives me hope that we'll see more from the Tales gang in Borderlands 3, or better yet a season 2 after Borderlands 3.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.