We Want Season 2!

Comments

• If there is one thing I took away from Borderlands, it's that greed is good!

Greedy ol bastards!

• But if you are too greedy you will turn into this dude! You don't want to become him do you?

enter image description here

If there is one thing I took away from Borderlands, it's that greed is good!

• I would assume the ''limit'' aspect is that TFTBL was a bridge and kinda an epilogue for borderlands 3, plus rhys now controls one of the used-to-be powerful companies, atlas. so his rule is important. as far as Fiona I want her to be a playable vault hunter in BL3!
    I could write more but i'm sure you get the big picture.

Fonzie76 posted: »

i must admit i'm not as familiar with the borderlands universe, why would there be limitations in the narrative for a potential season 2 by

• This Game is a Masterpiece, no doubt about that. A second season would be very welcome, plus, Telltale has now a great opportunity to work freely over that open ending.

• This will either cheer you up or make you sad :D I might do one for Tiny Tina or Torgue next.enter link description here

• Knew I recognized C's voice from somewhere.

Guys, just hear me out. Ashly Burch just voiced a character in Minecraft Story Mode Episode 6. Ashly Burch is most well known for playing

• edited June 2016

So you wanted a S2? You get a S2!

The Telltale crew is down in Los Angeles for the annual E3 Gaming Expo... and today we can share the very first screens and cast details for the upcoming BATMAN - The Telltale Series ahead of its worldwide debut this summer!

The episodic series will premiere digitally on home consoles, PC/Mac, and mobile devices, and we'll be showing it privately to guests at E3 this coming week. The series will also be available on game consoles as a special 'Season Pass Disc' which will be available at retailers across North America, Latin America, and Europe later this summer, granting access to the five episode season as it becomes available for download.

Our CEO and Co-Founder Kevin Bruner had this to say about the upcoming series: "We've been hard at work at Telltale creating an all-new iteration of the iconic Batman story that puts players in the suit of billionaire Bruce Wayne, just as much as it will put them behind the mask, deciding how to carefully navigate a complex drama, rich with action, crime, corruption, and villainy lurking around every corner of Gotham City. The complex life and fractured psyche of Bruce Wayne has lent itself to becoming a bold evolution of the signature 'Telltale' role-playing experience, and we couldn't be more excited as we prepare to debut the series to players across the world this summer."

Rendered to look like a living, breathing comic book, Telltale's vision of Batman will feature an award-winning cast of talent, including Troy Baker in the role of Bruce Wayne, Travis Willingham as Harvey Dent, Erin Yvette as Vicki Vale, Enn Reitel as Alfred Pennyworth, Murphy Guyer as Lieutenant James Gordon, Richard McGonagle as Carmine Falcone, and Laura Bailey as Selina Kyle. We'll be able to reveal additional cast and characters as the season progresses.

Look to Telltale's channels on Facebook and Twitter for more news from E3 as it happens!

• Batman X Catwomen threads incoming

ZapThroat posted: »

So you wanted a S2? You get a S2! The Telltale crew is down in Los Angeles for the annual E3 Gaming Expo... and today we can

• Bruce Wayne X Vicki Vale threads incoming

Poogers555 posted: »

Batman X Catwomen threads incoming

• Looks like someone finally improve the engine! those shoots looks very nice!

So you wanted a S2? You get a S2! The Telltale crew is down in Los Angeles for the annual E3 Gaming Expo... and today we can

• Eck, why

Bruce Wayne X Vicki Vale threads incoming

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2016

Look at the VA then you will know why...I guess Rhysha and Rhyiona reincarnated

Eck, why

• I hope you fellas arnt gonna seriously ship them just cuz they are the same voice actors

Leluch123 posted: »

Look at the VA then you will know why...I guess Rhysha and Rhyiona reincarnated

• Oh, we will!

I hope you fellas arnt gonna seriously ship them just cuz they are the same voice actors

• Of course not, it's just funny to point out though.

I hope you fellas arnt gonna seriously ship them just cuz they are the same voice actors

• What does that have to do with anything? Yes, Ashly Burch voiced Chloe, but that has nothing to do with Minecraft Episode 6.

captosome posted: »

*Chloe Price

• About as much as Tales Season 2 has to do with Minecraft and your math.

What does that have to do with anything? Yes, Ashly Burch voiced Chloe, but that has nothing to do with Minecraft Episode 6.

• My comment was a joke, a mockery of the stupid Half Life 3 confirmed comments, but applied to Tales From the Borderlands.

captosome posted: »

About as much as Tales Season 2 has to do with Minecraft and your math.

• Those images have me VERY hopeful for a new engine. Wouldn't surprise me if TellTale started a new engine, they know how to keep in touch with fans.

• The doom of a nation can be averted only by a storm of flowing passion, but only those who are passionate themselves can arouse passion in others

My comment was a joke, a mockery of the stupid Half Life 3 confirmed comments, but applied to Tales From the Borderlands.

• Didn't Telltale sign a one year contract with Gearbox?

• Thread: Season 2?

Could a season 2 be possible? I mean, at the end of season 1, Rhys and Fiona disappeared inside the Vault, so...

• https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/100998/we-want-season-2

already a thread dedecated to this my friend! No confirms just speculation

• Totally possible. Still not confirmed so we wait.

• They do have a new engine!! Look at the trailer of The Walking Dead Season 3 from Telltale. You can clearly see they are using a very different engine.

Those images have me VERY hopeful for a new engine. Wouldn't surprise me if TellTale started a new engine, they know how to keep in touch with fans.

• Yeah, I figured. Just the looks of Batman and TWD have me happy. Now if this could be applied to another Tales Season... They could charge me $20 an episode and I wouldn't bat an eye.

Fillix posted: »

They do have a new engine!! Look at the trailer of The Walking Dead Season 3 from Telltale. You can clearly see they are using a very different engine.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

It's not a new engine, they just heavily upgraded the old one.

Fillix posted: »

They do have a new engine!! Look at the trailer of The Walking Dead Season 3 from Telltale. You can clearly see they are using a very different engine.

• ****please, telltale game bring us "tales from borderlands season 2" cant wait ****

• 20$ per episode? Holy damn, thats a lot.
    I'd probably pay 30$ for the whole game.

Yeah, I figured. Just the looks of Batman and TWD have me happy. Now if this could be applied to another Tales Season... They could charge me $20 an episode and I wouldn't bat an eye.

• rip leluch!

Leluch123 posted: »

But it is official-ish! It just hadn't been announced yet! I'm sure it will happen any day now !

• enter image description here

Zachary1234 posted: »

rip leluch!

• Job Stauffer was recently interviewed about Tales Season 2. Gearbox considers the series canon and perhaps Telltale is waiting to see how BL3 will approach the continued storyline established by Tales.

https://twinfinite.net/2016/06/telltale-job-stauffer-batman-interview-e3-2016/

• ,,JS: We love, love, love, love working with Gearbox. We’re the biggest Borderlands fans in the world. I shouldn’t say that because every time we go out to an event with those guys we see even bigger fans and y’know people get more and more excited about that universe. Gearbox have announced that they’re going to continue and Tales from the Borderlands is the story canon between Borderlands 2 and wherever they’re going to take things next. I think the Vault Key is in their court and I think whatever is going to happen next to any of those characters, if you’re going to see them again, I think that is a question for our friends at Gearbox and we can’t wait to see what happens next ourselves."

Harian96 posted: »

Job Stauffer was recently interviewed about Tales Season 2. Gearbox considers the series canon and perhaps Telltale is waiting to see how BL

• As I thought, Gearbox will determine how things will go for our characters. After this next Borderlans game then we might here some legit info about a second season!

Harian96 posted: »

Job Stauffer was recently interviewed about Tales Season 2. Gearbox considers the series canon and perhaps Telltale is waiting to see how BL

• I literally just finished episode 5 and I WANT a second season, the ending was just left there, what even happened to Rhys and Fiona at the end? This is the first game I have played that has anything to do with borderlands so I don't know what would happen after a vault was opened, but there has to be more. Episode 5 was the most intense thing I have ever played and if there is a season 2 it might be even more intense.

And I'm not the only one who teared up at Sasha's near death, am I?

(I put this on the spoilers just to stay safe)

• And I'm not the only one who teared up at Sasha's near death, am I?

Trust me, you are not, I was bawling, she was one of my favorite characters from the game. Glad to hear you enjoyed it. As for when a Vault opens, each Vault is entirely different, and what happens when you open them depends on the Vault itself.

• i saw rhys there, is it just gonna be about krieg or is the old-team also getting together

kaza125 posted: »

This will either cheer you up or make you sad I might do one for Tiny Tina or Torgue next.enter link description here

• edited July 2016

I dunno, TTG is a good enough company there are downs and ups for everyone. Season 2 would be a good idea but i really hope its gonna be something interesting instead of another follow up, i want an adventure instead. that will give me a little bit more info about their personal lives since imo the characters acted kind of "busy" fighting and saving eachother all the time in season 1, so i hopefully look forward for more information in season 2.

• I was writing a fan fic for season 2 a while ago, I based the video off that roughly :)
    https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/101159/tales-from-the-borderlands-season-2-fan-fiction-ongoing

i saw rhys there, is it just gonna be about krieg or is the old-team also getting together

Sign in to comment in this discussion.