We Want Season 2!

Comments

• Hello everyone.
    Finished the series yesterday and it blew my mind! :D Hoping for BL3 to pick up on the story... or Season 2. Definitely best series from TellTale Games. :)

• Please, don't

Didn't Telltale sign a one year contract with Gearbox?

• I won't join any ship thread in Batman section. No sir, I only join the one which deserves it.

ZapThroat posted: »

So you wanted a S2? You get a S2! The Telltale crew is down in Los Angeles for the annual E3 Gaming Expo... and today we can

• Did it also break your heart?

Oki Doki posted: »

Hello everyone. Finished the series yesterday and it blew my mind! Hoping for BL3 to pick up on the story... or Season 2. Definitely best series from TellTale Games.

• Or make his head spin.

Did it also break your heart?

• Or blow his mind!

Or make his head spin.

• Haha, love these replies. :D
    LoadBotinator

Or blow his mind!

• Just finished season 1. WOW what an amazing game. Hoping right back in for a 2nd round. PLEASE PLEASE consider a season 2. Was a blast to play through.

• i'm sorry but there is no season 2, unless they have a new characters etc... BL3 is what in the works now and I doubt geabox will allow telltale to make such changes in the universe knowing BL3 is in production. BIG things happened is tales that will change MANY things in BL3.... again, maybe after BL3 there may be a new season, but for now until that releases we have to wait...

• just hope man.

Mercyva posted: »

i'm sorry but there is no season 2, unless they have a new characters etc... BL3 is what in the works now and I doubt geabox will allow tell

• Please don't what?

AronDracula posted: »

Please, don't

• Don't make me lose hope

Please don't what?

• Like we all do

• edited July 2016

enter image description here

• edited July 2016

TFTB seems to be a lot of peoples favourite Telltale game, they must listen to us and make season 2!

• TWAU is a lot of people's favourite TTgame too and we didn't get anything. :(

Ekelund21 posted: »

TFTB seems to be a lot of peoples favourite Telltale game, they must listen to us and make season 2!

• Never give up hope my friend!

Pipas posted: »

TWAU is a lot of people's favourite TTgame too and we didn't get anything.

• edited July 2016

I think that if Telltale knew there was a chance there *wasn't * going to be a season 2, the writers should have made a more definitive ending, instead of a cliffhanger. Even with movies, the whole idea of "leaving it up for interpretation" isn't my cup of tea.

Otherwise, Tales is the most fun I've had in a game all year. Nick Herman and the staff should feel proud of themselves. I wish the best of luck for them. I bought the game twice for two systems because I want to support the development team as much as possible. I really want to see more from Nick's team, if they're up for it.

• edited July 2016

The characters in Tales were so well-written. I think Telltale should be the one to continue the saga.

Don't get me wrong. Gearbox makes great games. It's that the main games (Borderlands, BL2, etc.) have been all about gameplay first and story second. However, the Telltale series is all about story and dialogue. The complex storyline told in Tales would be undermined since in the main games, the player's primary concern is shooting and loot. Therefore, it makes much more sense if Tales from the Borderlands maintained the dialogue-based style of a Telltale game, instead of Gearbox awkwardly trying to fit the story in a side quest.

I don't speak for everyone, but Tales inspired me to pre-order Borderlands 3 when I get the opportunity. So Gearbox would benefit from authorizing a second season of Tales.

I know Telltale is being put under a lot of pressure with their new IP's. I plan on buying the Batman game not because I care about Batman but because I care about the success of Telltale games. Telltale, please consider a second season of Tales from the Borderlands.

• plz!

NextGenEric posted: »

The characters in Tales were so well-written. I think Telltale should be the one to continue the saga. Don't get me wrong. Gearbox makes

• edited July 2016

• Just signed up to say that I will be gutted if I don't get to see a season 2.

I'm usually pretty hard to please, I can see an appeal in a lot of games but mostly rate them from good to excellent, but every once in a while a game comes along that you just end up loving, Portal 2 is the last game I remember wanting to physically hug and this is another of one those games.

I can't say much more about the game than what's already been said, but get your backsides in gear and giev moar berderlonds plz !

• It's amazing when that happens. To me there's two games, this game and The Last of Us (and to some extent Telltales Walking Dead) that have made me feel like that (wanting to hug them). I've only played the first Portal so far, so at least there's that to look forward to for me!

captCHUNK posted: »

Just signed up to say that I will be gutted if I don't get to see a season 2. I'm usually pretty hard to please, I can see an appeal in a

• Almost a year and still nothing...please TT don't turn tales into next wolf!

• I still have faith that we will get Season 2. Please Telltale, make it happen. The game was a success and a masterpiece and you know that. It deserves season 2!

• Tales from Fabletown: Coming Soon

Leluch123 posted: »

Almost a year and still nothing...please TT don't turn tales into next wolf!

• Do you just dont want Season 2 for games because people want a season 2 or...?

• No. I just don't want a season 2.

Poogers555 posted: »

Do you just dont want Season 2 for games because people want a season 2 or...?

• Be wary see what happened to the last person that didn't want anything to do with Tales...

• There are a lot of people here that don't want anything to do with Tales.

I'm not saying I hate TFTBL, I'm just saying I don't want an S2.

Leluch123 posted: »

Be wary see what happened to the last person that didn't want anything to do with Tales...

• Aha, I get it, reverse psychology to trick Telltale into making S2.

There are a lot of people here that don't want anything to do with Tales. I'm not saying I hate TFTBL, I'm just saying I don't want an S2.

• facepalm

Ekelund21 posted: »

Aha, I get it, reverse psychology to trick Telltale into making S2.

• Come on, it's not like Tales S2 is going to hamper the development of GoT S2, though that might be a good thing.

facepalm

• I never said it would.

J-Master posted: »

Come on, it's not like Tales S2 is going to hamper the development of GoT S2, though that might be a good thing.

• I. Never. Said. I. Hated. This. Game.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Look children! It's

• Take a pair of

Because I don't remember saying you did

I. Never. Said. I. Hated. This. Game.

• We want Tales from the Borderlands Season 2 ya hear me Telltale ya hear me

Sign in to comment in this discussion.