We Want Season 2!

I know the chances are slim but hell if Rhys, Fiona, Sasha Vaughn, LB and Gortys made it so will we! This game is TTG absolute master piece and I wish to see another story with our team since there were many issues that weren't resolved. Or I hope that we will see something akin to 400 days to at least give us a glimpse to what happened to our crew because THAT ending was way too open to be called final.
Also don't hesitate to post your general reactions&feelings about this game here. Theories and predictions are welcome too as well as any fanart!

Like this one

enter image description here

by Mrijmamjamie

There is still HOPE!

Just a little reminder why we need S2

enter link description here

ALL HAIL TELLTALE GAMES!

Comments

• THAT ending was way too open to be called final.

TWAU fans just like:

• Let's not go in there Jack, seriously but still Tales beat every past TTG, they had to make a sequel or maybe a pre-squel! I'm more hyped up for this than actual borderlands 3!

THAT ending was way too open to be called final. TWAU fans just like:

• edited October 2015

Ugh, the wait between these games are getting worse. How much longer is it going to take!? >.< it's been too long since Season 1!

• And now the waiting game being anew....

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Ugh, the wait between these games are getting worse. How much longer is it going to take!? >.< it's been too long since Season 1!

• So, Telltale...

How much do you want?

• Haha, I wholeheartedly agree - I utterly adore TWAU but I'd trade an extra series of it and all of Telltale's other games for one more Pandoran adventure!

Leluch123 posted: »

Let's not go in there Jack, seriously but still Tales beat every past TTG, they had to make a sequel or maybe a pre-squel! I'm more hyped up for this than actual borderlands 3!

• I hope that won't be TTG reaction to fans....

Haha, I wholeheartedly agree - I utterly adore TWAU but I'd trade an extra series of it and all of Telltale's other games for one more Pandoran adventure!

• Someone please post Rhys or BigB counting money gif!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

So, Telltale... How much do you want?

• edited October 2015

...What now?

Anyone got any other cool game recommendations?

• Witcher 3, Bloodborne, DarkSoul....and so on

dinofire posted: »

...What now? Anyone got any other cool game recommendations?

• edited October 2015

Someone should send TTG a personal letter, asking them to cancel some of their upcoming projects to make space for this and TWAU2.

• Telltale, I'm growing impatient, these waits are terrible, I want a Season 2 and I want it now.

• Elevator music

• edited October 2015

I'm here.

I'm waiting.

And I have a suitcase full of money.

• Ya know, I used to want a season 2 but after getting such a satisfying end, I think I'm perfectly content with it if this is all we get. Before, TWD S1 and TWAU were the arguably the best and most people's favorites (not including Thrones since it's not finished) but they had notable problems. Where as Tales; personally every episode was fun and enjoyable and there wasn't a stinker, the characters were all very enjoyable and I'm impressed this game made me become a shipper, and the themes and how you were supposed to feel in certain situations felt flawless. For example, normally it's very hard for me to invest any emotional ties into robotic characters since they're robots, but damn it they made me really care about Loader Bot and Gortys, the only other time I can think of that it worked was in Mass Effect 2 with Legion.

So while I would like to see more, I think TellTale should just leave this series alone, while we are left with the question of where did Rhys/Fiona go, I'm leaning back and smiling because I know where-ever they are they're about to have another adventure. This in my book is TellTale's, Magnum Opus and I don't really want to see another series to come out that may tarnish the absolute platinum that is this game, sure it could be good too, but is it necessary either? I don't think so, everything ended surprisingly well and there's little to no questions needing to be answered.

• Remembers the decent into madness that took place between episodes

Imagines that multiplied by twenty or so

Yeah, you guys go ahead and start waiting, looks like I'm going to need a lot more popcorn for this one.

• Definitely hoping for a season 2. It also gets me hyped up for a borderlands 3, but that is far far away. Too bad

• Until Dawn!

• I am not listening to that for 2 years! Put something else on, the radio, please! T_T

LawmanZero posted: »

Elevator music

• edited October 2015

Mass Effect 2? Wasn't the sadest part in ME3 when you didn't have enough peace points to save both sides?

Ya know, I used to want a season 2 but after getting such a satisfying end, I think I'm perfectly content with it if this is all we get. Bef

• I really do think there will be a season 2. They left it wide open to it with that ending. Rhys even said it could be the start of something new. So I'm hopeful! I just hope it won't be like years till we get it, because this game is just too amazing.

• edited October 2015

I'd rather listen to Season 1's soundtrack ;)

LawmanZero posted: »

Elevator music

• Not gonna be blinking for a while. I need eye drops for this session where I think of what to do with life until then

RandomRebel posted: »

Remembers the decent into madness that took place between episodes Imagines that multiplied by twenty or so Yeah, you guys go ahead and start waiting, looks like I'm going to need a lot more popcorn for this one.

• Diablo 3 reaper of souls is a good choice. I've clocked a ton of hours into it! As far as FPS's... I got nuthin'. :p

• Oh I didn't mean Legion himself was saddest part in ME2, just that he was a character type I normally don't feel anything towards since most the time my brain just sees metal and wires. Saddest part for me in ME3 was actually a combination of deaths, damn game made me kill off all 3 of my favorite teammates from 2.

Reliqum posted: »

Mass Effect 2? Wasn't the sadest part in ME3 when you didn't have enough peace points to save both sides?

• If you had deaths during the suicide mission you're not a real mass effect player :(

Oh I didn't mean Legion himself was saddest part in ME2, just that he was a character type I normally don't feel anything towards since most

• dishonored and infamous 2 maybe : P ?

• No no no lol My first time through ME2 everyone survived the suicide mission. I was talking about the former teammate deaths in ME3 in my last comment.

If you had deaths during the suicide mission you're not a real mass effect player

• Ah, my bad. I'm tired, sorry.

No no no lol My first time through ME2 everyone survived the suicide mission. I was talking about the former teammate deaths in ME3 in my last comment.

• You're good, no worries! :)

Ah, my bad. I'm tired, sorry.

• enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

So, Telltale... How much do you want?

• I for one don't think there will be a S2, and furthermore I don't really need one as this is really meant as a go-between of BL2 & the eventual happenings of BL3. I think of it as BL 2.5, the same way BL:TP-S is, for all intents and purposes, BL 1.5.

• I know where-ever they are they're about to have another adventure

That's precisely why we need S2 to know what happened, they can't leave us hanging like that, it would be the same as not making S2 of TWD when Clementine was walkign through that field and saw Christa and Omid

Ya know, I used to want a season 2 but after getting such a satisfying end, I think I'm perfectly content with it if this is all we get. Bef

• Frankly I would trade BL 3 for another season of tales on this level

aDg2k14 posted: »

I for one don't think there will be a S2, and furthermore I don't really need one as this is really meant as a go-between of BL2 & the e

• See I'm actually okay with both those endings. Had we never known what happened to Clem after S1 I would have been okay with that. Both endings leave you wondering what's going to happen and what could happen, I really like the idea of letting the player form their own ideas and just to think about what may be. I loved that unsettling feeling TWD left us where we don't know if she'll be safe or not, it was brilliant, and just like Tales where we have no real idea what may happen.

I do understand the want/need to know but I guess I'm just more fine with the mystery we're left with in most cases.

I know where-ever they are they're about to have another adventure That's precisely why we need S2 to know what happened, they can't

• You raise a strong point but borderlands universe is so vast and rich they could easily make S2 or even S3. What I'm saying is there is so much gaming potential here..

See I'm actually okay with both those endings. Had we never known what happened to Clem after S1 I would have been okay with that. Both endi

• Not wrong at all, and I'll happily jump on board if there is more Tales but I'm happy with this personally. Another question to be raised though is do we want to see/play as the same characters? You said it yourself that the universe is large and has lots of potential so maybe they should have us play a whole new cast.

You raise a strong point but borderlands universe is so vast and rich they could easily make S2 or even S3. What I'm saying is there is so much gaming potential here..

• I'm acutally fine with new cast, still would take the old one for some new adventrue but even a cameo from them would suffice.

Not wrong at all, and I'll happily jump on board if there is more Tales but I'm happy with this personally. Another question to be raised th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.