We Want Season 2!

Comments

• Wellcome to my wait shelter Pinky, a home for all lost souls

Hey, nice place you got here, Leluch. As for me... I'll be here, Telltale. Always waiting.

• Well that's all we can do. Hey I've been meaning to ask. Will you do a vid with Busy earning like you did with the rest of the into's?

I am sure we won't have to wait too long for season 2 right guys?

• edited October 2015

Good question right now i have 2 options A. i can put all the intro/credit songs in 1 video or B. make a busy earning video like you suggested i am not sure what to do

Leluch123 posted: »

Well that's all we can do. Hey I've been meaning to ask. Will you do a vid with Busy earning like you did with the rest of the into's?

• Well if all of them would be in one I think that it would be cool. No point in making a seperate vid if you're making one with all of them

Good question right now i have 2 options A. i can put all the intro/credit songs in 1 video or B. make a busy earning video like you suggested i am not sure what to do

• Yep, late 2016 to early-mid 2017 seems like a reasonable bet!

Based on their current schedule, I'm guessing 2017. Unless Telltale works much faster than I think.

• I NEED A SEQUEL! IT'S BARELY BEEN A WEEK AND I'M DESPERATE AND EMPTY NEEDING MORE!

• Don't forget Borderlands' Gerabox. The other Borderlands games had great siundtacks, but this one was outstanding and freakin' amazing

Just think when they bring out season 2, we'll have even more awesome songs to add to all our playlists. Shout out to Telltale's epic music choices.

• only... week...?

I NEED A SEQUEL! IT'S BARELY BEEN A WEEK AND I'M DESPERATE AND EMPTY NEEDING MORE!

• If I don't see Rhys and Sasha kiss in a Season 2 I'm going to choke a man.

• This is me right now...

only... week...?

• And this is me:

This is me right now...

• Thanks man

there, there. we'll all get through this together.. like a family.

• Yeah man, can always count on some form of the Borderlands game, to bring us some epic music!!

Don't forget Borderlands' Gerabox. The other Borderlands games had great siundtacks, but this one was outstanding and freakin' amazing

• I finished the first season of TFTB, and I gotta say I am well impressed by telltale to create such a dynamiclly diverse game! The episodes were really interesting for me. The last mission was the most emotional episode however, but thats what makes it so good. I think in season 2 we need to discover what has happened to Rhys and Fiona> The ending in season one was a brilliant cliffhanger, and it would be nice to know that they have discovered something greater than the treasure. I think for the first few episodes, Rhys and Fiona should build upon their "friendship" by having their seperate moments in the game, while the other half of the squad set out to find them. I personally wanna see a Rasha (Rhys/Sasha) build up, they both have chemistry and I think that telltale can greatly act on this. However, I think if Rhys is to bond more with Fiona, I think telltale can also create a love triangle between the three. Otherwise, I think the main focus should be on an entirely new enemy, as well as an entirely new journey for the squad to start and finish. Whenever season 2 comes out I have no doubt it wil be amazing! #TeamRhys

• Oh man, I loved Borderlands music so much that I've spent really much time on looking for similiar-genre songs, and I didn't find many of them... or at least not enough for me :c and it hurts.

Just think when they bring out season 2, we'll have even more awesome songs to add to all our playlists. Shout out to Telltale's epic music choices.

• I don't think i'd find the songs AS amazing if I hadn't heard it with all the amazing cinematography too though. Like, those intros were something else. Because I looked too, but nothing compares to them at this moment in time!!

Oh man, I loved Borderlands music so much that I've spent really much time on looking for similiar-genre songs, and I didn't find many of them... or at least not enough for me :c and it hurts.

• You're right. It's like they're sentimental to me, or something. Well, that means only one thing... I won't survive without a season 2.

Btw, a little offtop, but I feel like a little freaking weirdo. I mean, I don't know anyone, literally anyone who could consider any game as something more than just a game. I mean, all of my friends play games, then forget about them and that's all, and I? When I find a game with such a good story and characters, I always get attached to them and I feel like I'm a part of the story and feels are strong. ._.

I don't think i'd find the songs AS amazing if I hadn't heard it with all the amazing cinematography too though. Like, those intros were something else. Because I looked too, but nothing compares to them at this moment in time!!

• A love triangle huh. That would be crazy! Also I kinda like that idea. :D

CED96 posted: »

I finished the first season of TFTB, and I gotta say I am well impressed by telltale to create such a dynamiclly diverse game! The episodes

• Oh, me too buddy! I completely get you when you say it's more than just a game. When I get into a story with anything, I like to be completely immersed and tftb does it perfectly. It took us all in on this adventure and crazy experience, we all got to know and love the characters. There ain't nothing wrong with that!!! The feels are super strong. :D

You're right. It's like they're sentimental to me, or something. Well, that means only one thing... I won't survive without a season 2. B

• edited October 2015

New enemy, Dahl comes back after they hear that Hyperion has lost control of the planet? But little do they know Atlas is back and under new management.....

CED96 posted: »

I finished the first season of TFTB, and I gotta say I am well impressed by telltale to create such a dynamiclly diverse game! The episodes

• Tales From The Borderlands was awesome :D
    I also want a Season 2

• Meanwhile in the comment section:

enter image description here

• edited October 2015

God, I play through S1 a second time all the way through and this goddamn song gets stuck in my head again.

enter link description here

I hate this feeling of letting go of something that was special and so well done that it leads to me getting kind of sad that this fun experience is over.

• Привет ребята, вот только прошел tales from the borderlands и черт возьми, игра шедевр, я никогда там не переживал персонажам, особенно в 5 эпизоде!!! Это что то. Спасибо Telltale Games за такую игру. Надеюсь будет продолжение этой замечательной игры!

• edited October 2015

I see my video there :D but yes i agree with what you said, sad to see it come to an end for now

J-Master posted: »

God, I play through S1 a second time all the way through and this goddamn song gets stuck in my head again. enter link description here

• Maybe "Silver Lining" is a metaphor for "it might be over for now, but don't be sad - there's a second season on the horizon"!

...Yeah, probably not. But every possible hint at more TftB seems perfectly reasonable to me right now, so I'll just stick with it. :)

I see my video there but yes i agree with what you said, sad to see it come to an end for now

• Hmm... Yes, indeed.

Magll posted: »

Привет ребята, вот только прошел tales from the borderlands и черт возьми, игра шедевр, я никогда там не переживал персонажам, особенно в 5

• Wait... perfect Telltale game... Dark humor... vague season 2 promises... Unresolved ending? Oh my god, this is the next Wolf Among Us... Bye tales... I loved you. XD Sorry, I guess I shouldn't give up hope that soon.

• You the correct term, You're gonna strangle a man

DAISHI posted: »

If I don't see Rhys and Sasha kiss in a Season 2 I'm going to choke a man.

• I wholeheartly agree with what you wrote

Привет ребята, вот только прошел tales from the borderlands и черт возьми, игра шедевр, я никогда там не переживал персонажам, особенно в 5

• I'm so glad to hear that I'm not alone with my feels! :D

Oh, me too buddy! I completely get you when you say it's more than just a game. When I get into a story with anything, I like to be complete

• I can't believe that it's been only a week....my feels

• I do understand and agree with you, though I think you should use English here ^^'

• tfw u no english

• enter image description here

• Would be nice, the foreshadowing was quite heavy in ep 5

Navoc posted: »

Maybe "Silver Lining" is a metaphor for "it might be over for now, but don't be sad - there's a second season on the horizon"! ...Yeah, p

• Oh shoot you're jms? Huh. I think you're one of the few people I've encountered and replied to on multiple sites before

I see my video there but yes i agree with what you said, sad to see it come to an end for now

• edited October 2015

• Wolf was a prequel.

Tales is a continuation of BL2.

Wait... perfect Telltale game... Dark humor... vague season 2 promises... Unresolved ending? Oh my god, this is the next Wolf Among Us... Bye tales... I loved you. XD Sorry, I guess I shouldn't give up hope that soon.

• Every time I turn my xbox on and see tales from the borderlands sitting there....a little piece of me dies every time.

Leluch123 posted: »

I can't believe that it's been only a week....my feels

Sign in to comment in this discussion.