We Want Season 2!

Comments

• TTG have signed multi-year contract with HBO so sadly GoT will get more seasons....bummer

Poogers555 posted: »

I really dont think GoT will get a season 2, out of all of Telltales recent games (Walking Dead Season 1 and on) its gotten the weakest reviews.

• Why would they shut my thread down?

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Hey, thread didn't get shut down..!

• Just because it got a multi year doesnt mean there will 100% be more, its kinda a bad idea to go, "Hmmmm, there is a really low demand for a sequel and it got mediocre reviews, lets make a another!"

Atleast, id hope Telltale wouldnt do that.

Leluch123 posted: »

TTG have signed multi-year contract with HBO so sadly GoT will get more seasons....bummer

• Law of contract is brutal and unforgiving once you sign it you have to follow it to the very letter or suffer the consequences

Just because it got a multi year doesnt mean there will 100% be more, its kinda a bad idea to go, "Hmmmm, there is a really low demand for a sequel and it got mediocre reviews, lets make a another!" Atleast, id hope Telltale wouldnt do that.

• Still no season 2 news? Well time to go back to an alcohol induced slumber.

• edited October 2015

Episode 5 just came out a week ago...

Enigma12 posted: »

Still no season 2 news? Well time to go back to an alcohol induced slumber.

• I know it did. Thanks for that.

J-Master posted: »

Episode 5 just came out a week ago...

• TTG have signed multi-year contract with HBO so sadly GoT will get more seasons....bummer

enter image description here

TTG have signed multi-year contract with HBO so sadly GoT will get more seasons....bummer

• My reaction exactly.

• I love Tales From the Borderlands so much, unlike any other TT game, it wasn't sad and gritty all the time, it had nice laughs. So a Season 2 would make me very happy.

• edited October 2015

Most of the actual reviews are great. It's just a vocal minority. Telltale consider it a success, if their marketing is anything to go by.

Though perhaps I'm biased.

Just because it got a multi year doesnt mean there will 100% be more, its kinda a bad idea to go, "Hmmmm, there is a really low demand for a sequel and it got mediocre reviews, lets make a another!" Atleast, id hope Telltale wouldnt do that.

• yeah would be nice to see it someday

PheonixSong posted: »

I love Tales From the Borderlands so much, unlike any other TT game, it wasn't sad and gritty all the time, it had nice laughs. So a Season 2 would make me very happy.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited November 2015

Tumblr is generous today

enter link description here

• edited November 2015

TTG have signed multi-year contract with HBO so sadly GoT will get more seasons

• enter link description here

We can always go to GoT section and troll them about them still waiting for the finale....just to lift our spirits

BigBadPaul posted: »

TTG have signed multi-year contract with HBO so sadly GoT will get more seasons

• Another day!... another nostalgia trip.

• Hears that GoT is getting more seasons because of a contract despite the mediocre reception and being regarded by some as the worst Telltale game:

Happily waiting for Telltale to not fuck it up with a S2 of Tales like they did with TWD S2 if they're planning to do a follow up:

• Hears that GoT is getting more seasons because of a contract despite the mediocre reception and being regarded by some as the worst Telltale game:

Hears that GoT is getting more seasons because of a contract despite the mediocre reception and being regarded by some as the worst Telltale

• OMG THAT RHYS AND SASHA ONE!

Tumblr is generous today enter link description here

• I think I figured out where Rhys and Fiona teliported.

They are now locked in Bigby's apartment with Bigby as they wait for Season 2 knock on the door.

Some day...some day...

• enter image description here

Tumblr is generous today enter link description here

• edited November 2015

So much hate for GoT :( anyone here that actually wants another season? Like me? Anyone?... ;_;

Hears that GoT is getting more seasons because of a contract despite the mediocre reception and being regarded by some as the worst Telltale

• I want a season 2 of GoT. It's like my favorite Telltale game ;_;

So much hate for GoT anyone here that actually wants another season? Like me? Anyone?... ;_;

• I want a second season too buddy, this story cannot end yet...

So much hate for GoT anyone here that actually wants another season? Like me? Anyone?... ;_;

• edited November 2015

EDITED, pls ignore this

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I want a season 2 of GoT. It's like my favorite Telltale game ;_;

Not hate just disappointment.

• Overall I would consider GoT a decent gaming experience, but I think it's nowhere near the awesomness that is TftB. So, if Telltale wouldn't do another season for TftB just because they were busy working on another one for GoT, I would be rather disappointed.

• edited November 2015

Well they have seperate teams for each game, so one team that works with GoT and one for TFTBL :)

Navoc posted: »

Overall I would consider GoT a decent gaming experience, but I think it's nowhere near the awesomness that is TftB. So, if Telltale wouldn't

• Yeah, but they have a couple of new projects coming up which will at least partially be done by people from either team... So it might come down to who is available from the core teams from both GoT and TftB.

Well they have seperate teams for each game, so one team that works with GoT and one for TFTBL

• I've had a lot of fun with TFTB, being basically a BL2 player, and not a Telltale games players ...

I'd really love to see a Season 2. Come on, TT, you can shift the plot one step further before BL3 !

• Why are you doing it to us!? It was supposed to be a place of hope not despair!

I think I figured out where Rhys and Fiona teliported. They are now locked in Bigby's apartment with Bigby as they wait for Season 2 knock on the door. Some day...some day...

• A small photo to remind us of what we've lost

• PSH, lost? Yeah right! Its not lost... UR LOST

Runs away crying

A small photo to remind us of what we've lost

• Сезон 2 - Это то, ради чего стоит жить !

• The Walking Dead: Season One April 24 – November 20, 2012
    July 2,
    The Walking Dead: Season Two December 17, 2013 – August 26, 2014
    Tales from the Borderlands[45] November 25, 2014 – October 20, 2015

What if season 2 next year?

Telltale has too much on their plate already.

Rayx123 posted: »

The Walking Dead: Season One April 24 – November 20, 2012 July 2, The Walking Dead: Season Two December 17, 2013 – August 26, 2014 Tales from the Borderlands[45] November 25, 2014 – October 20, 2015 What if season 2 next year?

• Telltale has too much on their plate already.

2017 I'm telling ya that

Pipas posted: »

Telltale has too much on their plate already.

• im going to go with 2017 also. but wouldn't it be nice if they released a season 2 on November of next year? ;D

Telltale has too much on their plate already. 2017 I'm telling ya that

• I'm looking at a lot of Ep.5 and S1 reviews and it's really awesome that this series is being called Telltale's magnum opus again and again.

• At earliest (with some wishful thinking): Q4 of 2016

At latest: Any time after that

Enigma12 posted: »

im going to go with 2017 also. but wouldn't it be nice if they released a season 2 on November of next year? ;D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.