We Want Season 2!

Comments

• I've been seeing tons of reviews on TTG's Twitter nominating Tales for Game of the Year and I have to say, if it wins, it could be a huge catalyst for a Season 2.

• And then there are the Tales of Monkey Island fans who have, five years later, basically had all hope of a season 2 demolished. UGH

• We don't speak of those who came before us...too scary...

And then there are the Tales of Monkey Island fans who have, five years later, basically had all hope of a season 2 demolished. UGH

• Can you believe its been less than a month since last ep was released? Feels like forever....

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited November 2015

enter image description here

Ouch. Talk about bad timing, am I right?

The soundtrack name makes it even worse

And as expected, people are already getting all flustered about this and taking offense to it. Not that I blame them, but come on, it's not like this is deliberate.

• It hasnt been announced yet, I hope soon because GoT is getting it the 17th, and I want my signature edition ;-;

• When i first Saw that Tweet i immediatly though: "goddammit. That shouldnt have been posted now...". And it clearly was Bad timing. I wont hold it against Telltale, But this could've been easy avoided.

Deltino posted: »

Ouch. Talk about bad timing, am I right? The soundtrack name makes it even worse And as expected, people are already getting all flust

• Rhys - "Well, who knows... maybe this is just the beginning." <-- This keeps my hopes up :)

• edited November 2015

Don't worry guys news is coming

F17

• Of course! (not)

Don't worry guys news is coming F17

• lmao i am listening to this song and that part came up just as i read this

Navoc posted: »

No way! They won't take the easy road, the easy road, the easy road with this game!

• All hail Dameon Clarke.

• OH GOD I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN.

VASQUEZ IS A GIANT REFERENCE TO TED HENDRICKS.

I SAW THAT MOVIE WHEN IT CAME OUT. THEN I SAW VASQUEZ. BUT I DIDN'T MAKE THE CONNECTION.

RAAAARGH.

Charlieh65 posted: »

I just watched The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (great film btw) and spotted a guy that resembles Vasquez, right down to his attitude and job.

• He's HJ alright he's just lying. Very in character for him

All hail Dameon Clarke.

• Damnit, every time I see there's a new comment on this thread I hope it's something like

Hey guys, I just ran into Nick Herman yesterday at a bar and we started talking about games and got kinda drunk and he accidentally admitted they've already signed a contract to do 4 more seasons!

...Ffs, it's not even been a month since episode 5 came out and the waiting is already unbearable.

• Shit I always read the quote first so I got excited.

I was dissapointed in the end.

Damnit, every time I see there's a new comment on this thread I hope it's something like Hey guys, I just ran into Nick Herman yesterd

• I feel you bro, that must have sucked. :(

Shit I always read the quote first so I got excited. I was dissapointed in the end.

• The hype for Season 2 is eating everyone alive.

Including me.

• I wouldn't believe them at all if I'm honest.

Damnit, every time I see there's a new comment on this thread I hope it's something like Hey guys, I just ran into Nick Herman yesterd

• Hey guys, I just ran into Nick Herman yesterday at a bar and we started talking about games and got kinda drunk and he accidentally admitted they've already signed a contract to do 4 more seasons!

Haha... ha... I deserve anything you throw at me, I'm just desperate.

• I am going to throw you a hug instead. :)

Hug

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hey guys, I just ran into Nick Herman yesterday at a bar and we started talking about games and got kinda drunk and he accidentally admitted

• I'm not even mad, you're way too jumpy. :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hey guys, I just ran into Nick Herman yesterday at a bar and we started talking about games and got kinda drunk and he accidentally admitted

• We can always dream that one day that will happen....

• Man, I really miss Tales From The Borderlands. I even miss the painful waiting for another episode to come out. I just want it back in my life...

I loved The Wolf Among Us, but I didn't really get caught up in the needing a season 2. (Even though I would love one). But now I get it... now I understand.

• I feel you on this one. Even if they said we would have a season 2 in like 2017 I would be happy enough lol.

Man, I really miss Tales From The Borderlands. I even miss the painful waiting for another episode to come out. I just want it back in my li

• Yeah definitely! I feel like if they just confirmed a season 2 I would be so happy and would just patiently sit and wait for it.

Enigma12 posted: »

I feel you on this one. Even if they said we would have a season 2 in like 2017 I would be happy enough lol.

• Same here a little hey we might make S2 would suffice

Yeah definitely! I feel like if they just confirmed a season 2 I would be so happy and would just patiently sit and wait for it.

• As much as I love Borderlands a lot. I feel like that Tales From The Borderlands may not even get a season 2, Look at game of thrones and the walking dead. Game Of Thrones has done really well and we apparently could be getting a season 2 for it, we're getting a season 3 for The Walking dead, I just feel like Tales From the borderlands will get a season 2. nor do I wanna believe that.

• Tales beat those games by large margin. Every critic is saying that it's TTG Magum Opus. I'm quite sure that TTG will make S2 of it.

As much as I love Borderlands a lot. I feel like that Tales From The Borderlands may not even get a season 2, Look at game of thrones and th

• God I hope you're right, I'm a huge fan of all borderlands games and I was so excited when this first was announced and Fiona is my favorite character already even though I'm only on episode 1 currently. when will they announce season 2 do you think?

• 2017 at the very very earliest

God I hope you're right, I'm a huge fan of all borderlands games and I was so excited when this first was announced and Fiona is my favorite character already even though I'm only on episode 1 currently. when will they announce season 2 do you think?

• I was really hoping for 2016, Why is Game of thrones getting a season 2 before tales from the borderlands? I'm not a fan of it or the TV series.

Leluch123 posted: »

2017 at the very very earliest

• Multi year contract with HBO, besides I think that TTG did not realise that Tales would be such sucess. In the original plan they would not even crash Helios but after the re-write they did. So I guess it's just bad luck for Tales that there was no Multi-year contract with Gearbox. Albeit the company stated that they are oepn to future projects with TTG since BL 3 are still in far away future.

I was really hoping for 2016, Why is Game of thrones getting a season 2 before tales from the borderlands? I'm not a fan of it or the TV series.

• I agreee there, Gearbox said they aren't even in the process of making Borderlands 3 like what so ever, Maybe it's because the 2nd game and pre sequel basically tie all games together, but we will see Lilith in season 2 of tales from the borderlands as she's my favorite vault hunter.

Leluch123 posted: »

Multi year contract with HBO, besides I think that TTG did not realise that Tales would be such sucess. In the original plan they would not

• It would be cool if we get a DLC for what happened during the timeskip from past to the present

• Well Game of thrones gets a season 2, but the superior game (TFTB) continues with nothing

• I knew it would happen :D Game of Thrones (Weaker game) gets the season 2, Tales doesn't :D
    Bru...

• TFW GoT gets S2 before Tales

• I agree to 1000000000%
    Tales is probably the best game I have ever played. I fell in love with it and loved everything new that they threw in to the borderlands universe. It deserves another season and that ending makes me really hopeful. Tales was so good that it would be a real shame if season 2 never happened. We can only hope and fingers corssed that Tales can see what a masterpiece they created so that we will get a season 2.

• Think of it like this... if something as middling as Game of Thrones can get a second season, then Tales from the Borderlands Season 2 is being saved for a big announcement. Like, say, the Game Awards 2016 or the PlayStation Experience.

Robinbubben posted: »

I agree to 1000000000% Tales is probably the best game I have ever played. I fell in love with it and loved everything new that they threw

Sign in to comment in this discussion.