We Want Season 2!

Comments

• Wondering where the cast interview is

enter image description here

• Yeah you can find me in a lot of places related to tftb i also do fanart for both rhyiona/rhysha and tftb in general as well as uploading some of the music on youtube and also in general i m part of the Tftb community and like to talk to people here

Oh shoot you're jms? Huh. I think you're one of the few people I've encountered and replied to on multiple sites before

• I'm seriously considering whether this is my favorite Telltale game. I'm not saying it's the best. I'm saying I really think it's my favorite. Walking Dead is just nonsense to me at this point (too much of it between tv/games/comics) although I'm a Clementine supporter for life. Wolf Among us was amazing. But in reality, I'm a lot more like Rhys and other people in Tales from the Borderlands. The game has actual humor. When games don't use humor, I'm like, you realize that even in terrible circumstances, people would find a way to laugh. It's practically a survival mechanism.

• I really hope Telltale aren't coy with us about a sequel to Tales like they have been with The Wolf Among Us. I don't think I could handle that kind of torture...

• The possibility is too frightening to even think about it

I really hope Telltale aren't coy with us about a sequel to Tales like they have been with The Wolf Among Us. I don't think I could handle that kind of torture...

• Urgh, every time I finish a TellTale game I feel kinda upset that it's over, I mean this for me has been the best game they've done, It's got humour, drama, action and great characters. But, If we are going to get a Season 2 I just hope it can live up to this.

• You , me and all people here dude...

Urgh, every time I finish a TellTale game I feel kinda upset that it's over, I mean this for me has been the best game they've done, It's go

• The characters are what makes Tales stand out for me though, not only among Telltale's games. I think they deserve WAY MORE screentime than just five episodes.

Urgh, every time I finish a TellTale game I feel kinda upset that it's over, I mean this for me has been the best game they've done, It's go

• I feel like this game is kinda underrated for what its worth. Hands down the best Telltale game imo. They're shooting themselves in the foot if they don't make a second season. Cough cough hint hint.

• Yeah, if a season 2 is confirmed it better have the same cast. Or at least Sasha and Vaughn at LEAST. It would just be weird not playing as our group.

• Yeah it would be insane not to do a season 2 at this point.

RockMySocks posted: »

I feel like this game is kinda underrated for what its worth. Hands down the best Telltale game imo. They're shooting themselves in the foot if they don't make a second season. Cough cough hint hint.

• Hi guys , that's just passed tales from the borderlands and hell , the game is a masterpiece , I never worried about there characters , especially in the 5 episode !!! It is something. Thank Telltale Games for this game . I hope to be the continuation of this great game

Is the google translate translation xD

Magll posted: »

Привет ребята, вот только прошел tales from the borderlands и черт возьми, игра шедевр, я никогда там не переживал персонажам, особенно в 5

• Telltales probably like "what cast interview?"

Poogers555 posted: »

Wondering where the cast interview is

• No shit They have a gold mine here and a dedicated fanbase that would buy it for sure....last push would be few game of the year nominations

I feel like this game is kinda underrated for what its worth. Hands down the best Telltale game imo. They're shooting themselves in the foot if they don't make a second season. Cough cough hint hint.

• OH god ;_;

Wait... perfect Telltale game... Dark humor... vague season 2 promises... Unresolved ending? Oh my god, this is the next Wolf Among Us... Bye tales... I loved you. XD Sorry, I guess I shouldn't give up hope that soon.

• Shh, let's take a moment to praise your profile photo.( ͡ ͡° ͡° ʖ ͡° ͡°)

• edited October 2015

Kudos to Marvel Studios for finally making Thomas look badass to the rest of the world, not just Skyrim modders.

And making Ant Man an actual, dangerous, threat that does not just summon ants.

Meanwhile in the comment section:

• I think that Season 2 is possible but it will not be about rhys and fiona. Title says Tales from the borderlands , that means it can be more stories not just one.

• Actually for real, where is that thing? Telltale asked us for questions to ask the cast and now they've gone quiet.

O_O

Oh nu ;_; Telltale ate them! They ate all of them! Cannibalism is the only plausible answer and we're next! Just wait, forum members will start disappearing, THERE'LL BE NO ONE LEFT!

SAVE YOURSELVES!

Enigma12 posted: »

Telltales probably like "what cast interview?"

• I also hope to be the continuation of this great game. So relatable!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Hi guys , that's just passed tales from the borderlands and hell , the game is a masterpiece , I never worried about there characters , espe

• I don't know. I hope it'd still follow them because it'd feel weird just going with new cast completely :(

Koinzell posted: »

I think that Season 2 is possible but it will not be about rhys and fiona. Title says Tales from the borderlands , that means it can be more stories not just one.

• enter image description here

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Actually for real, where is that thing? Telltale asked us for questions to ask the cast and now they've gone quiet. .... O_O Oh nu

• Sure, they could, but the community fell in love with these characters and that's not something you can easily reproduce. Bill Watterson could have tried something else, but I guess sticking with Calvin and Hobbes was not a bad move after all. ;)

I think that Season 2 is possible but it will not be about rhys and fiona. Title says Tales from the borderlands , that means it can be more stories not just one.

• edited October 2015

Who's to say that Rhys and Fiona won't have anymore tales left to tell?...

• Or Vaughn and Sasha? Actually it would be cool to play with them....hmm I think we spoke about it

BigBadPaul posted: »

Who's to say that Rhys and Fiona won't have anymore tales left to tell?...

• I actually didnt have any faith for season 2 before coming to this thread (you know,open ending and stuff) but reading through your guys' thoughts refilled me with confidence once again! Thank you for that :p

• edited October 2015

The eternal wait with no soons, what a nightmare.

That project I was working on between episodes 3 and 4 has been revitalized, I only have to work on a few more things before I share it. See you guys then.

• No problem! More to fall into madness with when there's no s2!

buttstabber posted: »

I actually didnt have any faith for season 2 before coming to this thread (you know,open ending and stuff) but reading through your guys' thoughts refilled me with confidence once again! Thank you for that

• This thread already has 69 likes which is not only lewd but also 30 more than the "waiting" thread for TWD season 3.

Season two has to happen.

• It must! It will! We must believe in a season 2.

Navoc posted: »

This thread already has 69 likes which is not only lewd but also 30 more than the "waiting" thread for TWD season 3. Season two has to happen.

• 69 likes

Navoc posted: »

This thread already has 69 likes which is not only lewd but also 30 more than the "waiting" thread for TWD season 3. Season two has to happen.

• Hey you cant say that,you are supposed to be our motivational speaker:D Guide us through these dark times bruh

Leluch123 posted: »

No problem! More to fall into madness with when there's no s2!

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited October 2015

You're right! I cannot fall to despair! We will get season 2!

buttstabber posted: »

Hey you cant say that,you are supposed to be our motivational speaker:D Guide us through these dark times bruh

• Hey, thread didn't get shut down..!

• enter image description here

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Hey, thread didn't get shut down..!

• Doesn't any find it a bit sad that Game of Thrones is likely to get a season 2 but Tales isn't?

• Well, I'm kinda glad that GoT will probably get a 2nd season since I'm a big fan of TTGoT but I think that Tales will probably get a 2nd season, too.

There must be a season 2 of Tales! T_T

kaza125 posted: »

Doesn't any find it a bit sad that Game of Thrones is likely to get a season 2 but Tales isn't?

• I really dont think GoT will get a season 2, out of all of Telltales recent games (Walking Dead Season 1 and on) its gotten the weakest reviews.

kaza125 posted: »

Doesn't any find it a bit sad that Game of Thrones is likely to get a season 2 but Tales isn't?

• Yeah I agree, but I think GoT sold more. So I hope Telltale isn't thinking in that basis when they decide :D

I really dont think GoT will get a season 2, out of all of Telltales recent games (Walking Dead Season 1 and on) its gotten the weakest reviews.

• However, they did sign a multi-year deal with HBO, so it does seem likely that it will get a Season 2, despite the lower reviews.

I really dont think GoT will get a season 2, out of all of Telltales recent games (Walking Dead Season 1 and on) its gotten the weakest reviews.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.