We Want Season 2!

Comments

• I know this is very random but I really like the new main menu music it's like a much more epic version of the original I love it

• LiS will probably depend on whether or not you can get past some of the dialog and acting, although a lot of people agree that the ending was a bit disappointing.

I played the final episode last night again with the EXACT, same decisions as my original playthrough just because it was so great! I would

• Hey, awesome! TeddyKGaming made a characters and voice actors video for Tales.

enter link description here

• I know right! It gave me a kickass mood right before I started episode 5. :D

TheGeek11 posted: »

I know this is very random but I really like the new main menu music it's like a much more epic version of the original I love it

• I'm going into suspended animation until a second season is announced. Wake me up when it is, and not with a spork please.

• The ending was terrible (for LiS of course, TftB ending was amazing), it basically ruined the game for me. I was literally laughing at the "emotional" parts because I was so done with it.

dojo32161 posted: »

LiS will probably depend on whether or not you can get past some of the dialog and acting, although a lot of people agree that the ending was a bit disappointing.

• I guess I could use Rhys' shard of glass instead. Much cooler.

ElJacko posted: »

I'm going into suspended animation until a second season is announced. Wake me up when it is, and not with a spork please.

• Actually one of the major things that ruined LiS for me was some of the dialogue in the game. It had me cringing so badly.

dojo32161 posted: »

LiS will probably depend on whether or not you can get past some of the dialog and acting, although a lot of people agree that the ending was a bit disappointing.

• Looking forward to where Rhys and Fiona got teleported, and the events that may unfold. Also the ships. You gotta remember those.

• Smae-

ElJacko posted: »

I'm going into suspended animation until a second season is announced. Wake me up when it is, and not with a spork please.

• Also the ships.

Never forget the ships

SmolGui posted: »

Looking forward to where Rhys and Fiona got teleported, and the events that may unfold. Also the ships. You gotta remember those.

• Ships are one of the best parts of a Telltale game.

Leluch123 posted: »

Also the ships. Never forget the ships

• Am I the only one that feels if you go back and replay an episode or the whole series it feels like cheating? I mean I know many people do this but for me its a bit strange. Anyways just wanted to hear what you guys have done.

• Agreed.

SmolGui posted: »

Ships are one of the best parts of a Telltale game.

• Anyone else looked up The Desolator in other games and was disappointed it wasn't there?
    I really wanted that gun.

• To this day, I have replayed only one Telltale game, and that is TWD S1.
    The thing is, I made the exact same choices like when I first played it.

Am I the only one that feels if you go back and replay an episode or the whole series it feels like cheating? I mean I know many people do this but for me its a bit strange. Anyways just wanted to hear what you guys have done.

• well I have my Canon playthrough aka first save then the rest will all possibilities

Am I the only one that feels if you go back and replay an episode or the whole series it feels like cheating? I mean I know many people do this but for me its a bit strange. Anyways just wanted to hear what you guys have done.

• It's just SO rare buddy...

Charlieh65 posted: »

Anyone else looked up The Desolator in other games and was disappointed it wasn't there? I really wanted that gun.

• I only have a pic, but should be enough.

enter image description here

Leluch123 posted: »

Someone please post Rhys or BigB counting money gif!

• That new main music menu is so epic.

Main Menu

• it got me pumped for episode 5.

Pipas posted: »

That new main music menu is so epic. Main Menu

• Well looks who finally posted here ;) Welcome to my wait bunker

Pipas posted: »

That new main music menu is so epic. Main Menu

• Here's a reminder that I saw posted somewhere else.

For the finale of Wolf Among Us, several review outlets referred to it as a Season finale, and said we'd definitely get Season 2.

For Tales, same thing.

Now, a year or so later, Telltale's actively teasing us about TWAU Season 2. TWAU was good, but not nearly as commercially successful as Tales.

If these reviewer predictions are right, we are totally getting Tales Season 2.

• I am sure we won't have to wait too long for season 2 right guys?

• omfg

if you make Fiona say that she is sad that this is over, at the vault scene, Rhys will say that this might just be the beginning.

FORESHADOWING MUCH?!

• That's what I was thinking when I got that in my play through, it was so awesome and definitely gave me hope for a second season.

BigBadPaul posted: »

omfg if you make Fiona say that she is sad that this is over, at the vault scene, Rhys will say that this might just be the beginning. FORESHADOWING MUCH?!

• it was so awesome and definitely gave me hope for a second season.

That + that developer response about Season 2?... I'm thinking Season 2 might actually happen. :v

That's what I was thinking when I got that in my play through, it was so awesome and definitely gave me hope for a second season.

• Just think when they bring out season 2, we'll have even more awesome songs to add to all our playlists. Shout out to Telltale's epic music choices. enter image description here

• Hey, nice place you got here, Leluch.

As for me...

I'll be here, Telltale. Always waiting.

• Damnit I'm crying again thanks. ;_;

And until that day, let us listen to this song on repeat... enter link description here

• THERE BETTER BE A SEASON 2 YOU HEAR ME TELLTALE! But on a serious note I loved this game to bits, and can't wait for a season 2.

• there, there. we'll all get through this together.. like a family.

Damnit I'm crying again thanks. ;_;

• edited October 2015

Sad until we get season 2.

Sad until we get season 2

• edited October 2015

season 2

oopshasorry posted: »

Sad until we get season 2

• I believe there will be a season 2. now the real question we should all be asking is when?

• WHEN? WHEN?!!WHEN

Enigma12 posted: »

I believe there will be a season 2. now the real question we should all be asking is when?

• edited October 2015

Based on their current schedule, I'm guessing 2017. Unless Telltale works much faster than I think.

Enigma12 posted: »

I believe there will be a season 2. now the real question we should all be asking is when?

• Idunbelieveit

Based on their current schedule, I'm guessing 2017. Unless Telltale works much faster than I think.

• Me too.

WAAAAITING

TELLTALE SENPAI HURRY UP

Hey, nice place you got here, Leluch. As for me... I'll be here, Telltale. Always waiting.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.