We Want Season 2!

Comments

• What's your secret?

So I've noticed that I have finally started recovering from the finale. I can now listen to almost a whole minute of My Silver Lining before

• Personally, this is the best Telltale game. I had never known that they'd make a game better than TWD. It has a lot of fans and deserves a season 2.

• Just try to get a couple of more seconds in every time you listen to it, it's hard let me tell you.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

What's your secret?

• tfw its been 4 days and no season 2

asdf

• edited October 2015

Ah okay thanks, still cant wait to see the TFBL cast in BL. The new Helios base will play a role
    in the universe, at least on pandora.

Also Sasha for Vault Hunter!

Leluch123 posted: »

I believe I read that their CEO or someone said that after EP 1 suprisingly high notes they are open to future projects.

• Also Sasha for vault hunter!

enter image description here

UmbraCode posted: »

Ah okay thanks, still cant wait to see the TFBL cast in BL. The new Helios base will play a role in the universe, at least on pandora. Also Sasha for Vault Hunter!

• now we wait for series 2 hope it carries the choices from series 1 like TWD did and hope this actually happens shame we may not see the gang in bl3 but maybe in bl4

• But The Walking Dead Season 1 got high marks all the time, too! And look what happened with that! I'm too scared that it'll turn into a great season weighted down by dragging around a mediocre second season

I believe I read that their CEO or someone said that after EP 1 suprisingly high notes they are open to future projects.

• Then let's hope that TTG took notes from their blunder with TWD s2 and improve. We cannot be paralyzed by fear beacuse of one bad game

But The Walking Dead Season 1 got high marks all the time, too! And look what happened with that! I'm too scared that it'll turn into a great season weighted down by dragging around a mediocre second season

• Sasha would be a badass vault hunter! Please make this happen :D

UmbraCode posted: »

Ah okay thanks, still cant wait to see the TFBL cast in BL. The new Helios base will play a role in the universe, at least on pandora. Also Sasha for Vault Hunter!

• Lol hmmmm Rhys is that you?

Reliqum posted: »

tfw its been 4 days and no season 2

• I guess you're right! Well then let's board the hype train!

enter image description here

If I could just get on it.

Then let's hope that TTG took notes from their blunder with TWD s2 and improve. We cannot be paralyzed by fear beacuse of one bad game

• So we will never know if Nerissa is actually Faith and the beheaded Faith is Nerissa? No? Ok.

BigBadPaul posted: »

TWAU was an exception because the story has continued in the comics called Fables. Or so I keep telling myself. ;-;

• You can always read the comic

AronDracula posted: »

So we will never know if Nerissa is actually Faith and the beheaded Faith is Nerissa? No? Ok.

• edited October 2015

Random guy signing in. Started the game earlier this week and just finished it. Loved every second of it, the characters, the plot, the dialogs, the jokes, the musics. Deserved that I take a few minutes to create a forum account and share my love for the game.

Good job TellTale peeps.

• Well welcome to the most agonizing part of the game waiting.... hope that you won't lose your mind hehehehe

Tolbiac posted: »

Random guy signing in. Started the game earlier this week and just finished it. Loved every second of it, the characters, the plot, the dial

• An eternity tends to do that.

Well welcome to the most agonizing part of the game waiting.... hope that you won't lose your mind hehehehe

• Hey, I'm also new here :3 welcome. This community is amazing.

Tolbiac posted: »

Random guy signing in. Started the game earlier this week and just finished it. Loved every second of it, the characters, the plot, the dial

• Welcome to the madness

Hey, I'm also new here welcome. This community is amazing.

Welcome to the madness

• So, I am still on a massive come down from the finale guys. Like, I need another adventure like it. I wish I could erase my memory and experience it all over again, even the original Borderlands games. I think I might be going a little crazy from it ending.. How longs it been since it finished? Feels like an eternity. Did I mention I'm on a massive come down from it ending?!? Please send help.

• Thank you XD couldn't stop myself

Enigma12 posted: »

Lol I like your avatar.

• edited October 2015

I played the final episode last night again with the EXACT, same decisions as my original playthrough just because it was so great! I would wanna try GoT or Life is Strange but I hear that they're kinda dissappointing (And GoT picks up in the middle of the series I think)

So, I am still on a massive come down from the finale guys. Like, I need another adventure like it. I wish I could erase my memory and exper

• Yeah I feel the same way man but it gets easier with time :) its still fresh in everyone's minds I think. Who blames you for going crazy this game is a masterpiece! I definitely think that there will be something down the line for us, whether that be season 2 of tales, or maybe a DLC. I wouldn't mind either one tbh :D

So, I am still on a massive come down from the finale guys. Like, I need another adventure like it. I wish I could erase my memory and exper

• I done the same! But I replayed it the very next day, I needed to do it again since it was such a good episode and series!! (Definitely my GOTY) Game of Thrones I'm enjoying enough, but not too fussed about it really, and Life is Strange didn't really do anything for me personally but loads of people seemed to love it, just wasn't for me I suppose. Might re-do The Wolf Among us to try and shake these TFTB blues.

I played the final episode last night again with the EXACT, same decisions as my original playthrough just because it was so great! I would

• You got that right, definitely a masterpiece!! SO freakin' good man. It has been the hype of my year it seems.. I would be happy for anything new from it tbh, but I know that won't be soon which SUCKS but I guess these things take time. I'm also really excited to see how B3 is going to turn out, and REALLY hope they use some TFTB ideas and characters. That'd be great. The Borderlands fangirling never ends.

Yeah I feel the same way man but it gets easier with time its still fresh in everyone's minds I think. Who blames you for going crazy this

• Five days has pass since the ending...

• enter image description here and what a long five days it has been..

Five days has pass since the ending...

• I hope they will at least so like a dlc next year if they aren't going to do a full season. Like they're doing with the michone mini swries. But one day I can almost guarantee you there will be a season 2!

You got that right, definitely a masterpiece!! SO freakin' good man. It has been the hype of my year it seems.. I would be happy for anythin

• Sighs.....only 5 days... Feels like it's been a month.

Five days has pass since the ending...

• And until that day, let us listen to this song on repeat... enter link description here

I hope they will at least so like a dlc next year if they aren't going to do a full season. Like they're doing with the michone mini swries. But one day I can almost guarantee you there will be a season 2!

• Such a good song! Best soundtrack I've heard in a long while.

And until that day, let us listen to this song on repeat... enter link description here

• TFTB is hands down the best game by Telltale so far. Just finished the whole season all over again. Never did it with any of the other Telltale titles. It's THAT good.

• Same here,even though i enjoyed TWD and TWAU a lot i never actually replayed them.Welp, I replayed tales for like 3 FUCKING TIMES already.Didnt want to miss any tiny bit of this masterpiece.So good.

Shipman posted: »

TFTB is hands down the best game by Telltale so far. Just finished the whole season all over again. Never did it with any of the other Telltale titles. It's THAT good.

• Anyone know any good places to get my Borderlands fix besides the games?

• If a season 2 would be announced... god I would just cry of happiness, I swear.

The best game I've played in a while and definately in my top 5 favorite games of all time.

• After every good game I play I always hope for a sequel or something more to come out of it. But Tales was truly special in a way that's hard to put into words. I want a sequel out of this more than anything else I can possibly think of.

• Oh no no no no, this can't be another TWAU. Goddamit Telltale, you will not let us hanging in another cliffhanger finale! YOU DON'T DO THAT WITHOUT MAKING ANOTHER SEASON

Let's make some noise guys! Spread the word to your kids, to your wives, to all of your friends! More people playing TFTB means we get a second season faster

NOISE NOISE NOISE

• edited October 2015

Read fanfics on Fanfiction.net and AO3. And look at fanart on deviantArt or pininterest or something.

Anyone know any good places to get my Borderlands fix besides the games?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.