We Want Season 2!

Comments

• Gearbox is 100% keen, Randy was talking about a season 2 literally the day episode 1 aired. I really think it'll all come down to Telltale's timing - they've just got so much on their plates now (and sadly in the foreseeable future)...

You're gonna be waiting awhile. Sure it had a cliffhanger, but so did Wolf among us I also think it's not totally up to telltale. It might come down to if Gearbox allows them.

• GTA V
    • Sleeping Dogs
    • Until Dawn
    • Borderlands
    • Borderlands 2
    • Borderlands The Pre-Sequel
    • Saints Row 4
    • CSGO
    • TF2
    • Bully
    • Mad Max
    • Metal Gears Solid 5: Phantom Pain
    • Battleblock Theater

Hell I'm just naming stuff I already own or it's on my wishlist lmao

dinofire posted: »

...What now? Anyone got any other cool game recommendations?

• Please Telltale, I beg of you, let us have a second season!

• Randy was talking about a season 2 literally the day episode 1 aired.

enter image description here

Gearbox is 100% keen, Randy was talking about a season 2 literally the day episode 1 aired. I really think it'll all come down to Telltale's timing - they've just got so much on their plates now (and sadly in the foreseeable future)...

• edited October 2015

Gearbox is 100% keen, Randy was talking about a season 2 literally the day episode 1 aired.

HYPE OVERLOAD!, HYPE OVE-

Gearbox is 100% keen, Randy was talking about a season 2 literally the day episode 1 aired. I really think it'll all come down to Telltale's timing - they've just got so much on their plates now (and sadly in the foreseeable future)...

• I hope we'll get a season 2 soon :(

I love Tales way too much ;-;

• Now I want to do the same too

I might just go and get in bed and go into a deep sleep and someone can wake me up when season 2 is confirmed. If it never is, this isn't a world I want to live in and will remain asleep for eternity.

• EP5 Credits Song

Funnily enough, the credits song is about keeping on going.

• Goddamn you, every time I hear this song I begin to tear up upon realizing that it's over, why would you do this to me you son of a bitch.

BigBadPaul posted: »

EP5 Credits Song Funnily enough, the credits song is about keeping on going.

• So, guys - are we all feeling F17 for season 2?

#NeverForget

• Seriously, I can't stop listening to that song. -_-

I just love it way too much! <3

BigBadPaul posted: »

EP5 Credits Song Funnily enough, the credits song is about keeping on going.

• That would be hilarious if they announced it on that date.

So, guys - are we all feeling F17 for season 2? #NeverForget

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Today i saw a TV ad that had that song and it made me miss the game :(

Goddamn you, every time I hear this song I begin to tear up upon realizing that it's over, why would you do this to me you son of a bitch.

• Yeah, but more like F17 of 2020..

• that would be awesome :D

• enter image description here

OzzyUK posted: »

Today i saw a TV ad that had that song and it made me miss the game

• I would be happy even if they announced that they making s2 in 2017 that day

That would be hilarious if they announced it on that date.

• I'm so sad now...

Pwease pwease pwease can I has more TFTB?

• Ok TTG how much?

• As long as they take their time and have a decent story to tell, sure.

Why not?

• PLEASE OH PLASE MAKE IT HAPPEN TELLTALE, NOT YEARS DOWN THE LINE, SOON!,

• So, anyone else wondering where the cast interview is ;-;

• We have a Spotify playlist for the TFTB soundtrack:

https://t.co/trr1WeeV2G

• That AMA for TFTB is in less than 20 minutes, right?

• The AMA is live, go ask questions everyone!

dojo32161 posted: »

That AMA for TFTB is in less than 20 minutes, right?

• Link?

dojo32161 posted: »

The AMA is live, go ask questions everyone!

• It's one of the threads on this forum, you'll find it.

Leluch123 posted: »

Link?

• I was wondering the same thing.

On the one hand, the end of TFTB makes it a perfect opening for BL3: Rhys and Fiona gone missing in the Vault, some party to search for them, or them plus friends doing the next vault. On the other hand, it's also possible to connect this end to a season 2, and have its end land on another perfect opening for BL3.

I personnally don't think we'll see TFTB 2, even if I and probably everyone who've loved this game will regret it. Indeed, the ending has been everything Mass Effect 3 failed to me, RPG wise (I've never played any other TT game): choice matters, different ends, your multiple playthroughs have revealed some new content, and have not been a complete waste of time.

I'd be happy to be proved wrong ...

• edited October 2015

One of the devs have responded to a question about Season 2!:

Not all hope is lost! <3

• Yeah guys I honestly think that there will be a season 2 one day. But let's hope it won't be too long.

• You mean the one where we asked them questions on the forum?

Poogers555 posted: »

So, anyone else wondering where the cast interview is ;-;

• Yup, they recorded it and everything, I really want to see the cast answer some of our questions, maybe itll be up tomorrow, Friday is always a good day.

No_username posted: »

You mean the one where we asked them questions on the forum?

• [Wolf Among Us Intensifies]

Enigma12 posted: »

Yeah guys I honestly think that there will be a season 2 one day. But let's hope it won't be too long.

• I REALLY don't want to rush these guys. God knows, I don't want another disappointing sequel.

• BigBadPaul posted: »

One of the devs have responded to a question about Season 2!: Not all hope is lost!

• I'd definitely rather have just a BL3 with TFTB incorporated than a bad Season 2. TWD Season 2 was okay, but I mean, it basically turned into The Walking Kenny: The Adventures of Kenny and the Clementine girl by the end.

J-Master posted: »

I REALLY don't want to rush these guys. God knows, I don't want another disappointing sequel.

• edited October 2015

If it interests anyone, and I hope it does, here are my ideas for the gang in Season 2:

• Rhys is still the trillionaire CEO of Atlas, which has now risen to become THE most richest and powerful corporation in the galaxy. Atlas has taken over Pandora again, but is ruling it peacefully and the Crimson Raiders are now Atlas's new private army. There's just one little difference-Rhys doesn't run the corporation from an office. He runs it while he's busy fighting bandits alongside his friends. As a Vault Hunter, he's Fiona's right hand man and personal advisor. In combat, he can summon a bigger, updated Dumpy to kick ass for him and dual wields Atlas revolvers. He has a combat AI to warn him of incoming enemies or key targets, too, who is based off Angel.

• Fiona has become a fully-fledged Vault Hunter after months of training by Athena and is the unofficial leader of the group. She wields a Jakobs Iron and for her action skill, her mind enters Bullet Time/Slo-Mo, where she outlines the critical spots of enemies and hits them with homing shots from her Derringer. If her lucky bullet hits, the unlucky bastard who gets hit will explode and so will anyone else close to him.

• Sasha has also become a Vault Hunter under Maya's teaching, and assists her sister in combat with the Atlas Silver Mk. II. She also serves as Rhys's BFF (for Rhyiona sailors)/Rhys's significant other (for Rhysha sailors, and no fights please, DON'T EVEN TRY). Her action skill involves her activating her watch, then dealing out massive amounts of DPS so she can steal all their health and give it to herself, plus her allies. As well as that, during the time her watch is on, she regenerates ammo and decreased reload time.

• August has taken over his mother's empire and become the new King of Hollow Point. He's amassed a very large gangster army and is doing very well, raking in billions of dollars each year from both legal and illegal operations. However, his increasing power has made him the target of almost every bandit clan (except the Slabs and the Children of Helios) or other criminal gang. As a Vault Hunter, he uses a Jakobs assault rifle to riddle bandits/rival gangsters with bullets, as well as frequently beating the crap out of anyone who gets close to him. His action skill is a mix of Brick's "Berserk mode" and Krieg's "Buzz Axe Rampage", where he can only use his fists, but gets increased attack speed, huge damage resistance and any damage done converted into health during that time.

• Vaughn is the leader of the Children of Helios, who are now standing out as an important ally to the Vault Hunters with all the salvaged tech. He uses one of the few remaining Hyperion shotguns in battle, too. His action skill lets him use his rewired watch calculator to release an EMP that jams guns and, somehow, make every Psycho near him a temporary ally, the downside being that they will always commit suicide when their run is over.

• Loader Bot is in a happy relationship with Gortys, enjoying his new body and is the Jack of All Stats for the group, a very versatile combatant who wields two Torgue miniguns in battle. His action skill is an updated and improved version of Claptrap's "VaultHunter.exe", which adapts the situation (based on the type of enemy you're fighting) and unleashes hell on his targets.

• forget JUST season 2...

Six seasons and a movie!

• Oh my god, I love you for this reference.

forget JUST season 2... Six seasons and a movie!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.