We Want Season 2!

Comments

• This is gonna take an eternity, but I will wait for you, Tales from the Borderlands. From the bottom of my heart, I will wait for you, to someday, come back to us. :(

• I don't want to burst anybodys bubble, but pretty much all of TTG games are open ended when you think about it.

But that being said, I'm happy that Telltale is improving and actually serving the "choices matter" formula as it should've been in all games. I think they were slowly growing on that part since TWD S1, where it was mostly just about dialogue options. TWAU had some choices along the way and how you treated the Community also mattered at the final trial. TFTB is the next step and they showed what they can do with that system.

I will be honest, as much as I like all Telltale Games (maybe aside from GoT and Minecraft, because those are not really for me) I would trade all of the video games in the world including Half-Life 3, if Telltale could just keep continuing The Wolf Among Us and Tales For The Borderlands each year. I hope that both will get a second season eventually, they deserve is so much more than Minecraft or even The Walking Dead (since it's got comics and TV show already, plus S2 ending was satisfactory)

I will be always known as that guy who never lets TWAU go from his #1 fav, but since today TFTB is going to be VERY closely behind it. Time to build a Telltale shrine and pray for the Season Two for both. Cheers!

• Don't expect a season 2 till 2017. As much as I want another season right away, we have to let TWD and the AWAU get their next season first.

• I really want a season two

Please Telltale!

• Well, since I'm predicting a rather long and uneventful wait... Anyone want to put Rhys' face on this crab?

enter image description here

...Too soon...? Ah, well I'll wait a while and suggest it later. You'll laugh about it eventually.

• world including Half-Life 3,

Once upon a time I would never agree to do that but the wait killed that game for me.

I will be always known as that guy who never lets TWAU go from his #1 fav, but since today TFTB is going to be VERY closely behind it. Time to build a Telltale shrine and pray for the Season Two for both. Cheers!

Well for me Tales crushed the rest of TT games, rising the bar so very high for next game they make. MInecraft lost even before it started...

Jacol posted: »

I don't want to burst anybodys bubble, but pretty much all of TTG games are open ended when you think about it. But that being said, I'm

• ALL THE THUMBS UPS!

• Once upon a time I would never agree to do that but the wait killed that game for me.

Well, I used to be one of the biggest Half-Life fanboys and roughly two years ago I wouldn't believe that I would say something like this and actually mean it.

Well for me Tales crushed the rest of TT games, rising the bar so very high for next game they make. MInecraft lost even before it started...

Sure, we all have our own opinions and our own favorites. But still one thing that connects us is that we still love games Telltale is making right? Even if some of them we say are better or worse when compared to each other, they are still probably the best story-driven games right now. And hopefully it will stay this way.

Leluch123 posted: »

world including Half-Life 3, Once upon a time I would never agree to do that but the wait killed that game for me. I will be a

• I'm afraid that it won't be coming soon :C but at least we have a nice place to wait here. Although I wasn't an active person here before, I think it will be nice.
    Also, I can't imagine what Borderlands 3 would look like after all the changes that TFTBL made to the Borderlands universe.

• ehhh I hope that 2017 will suprise us with something. Maybe s2 or at the least BL 3

ewantu2 posted: »

Don't expect a season 2 till 2017. As much as I want another season right away, we have to let TWD and the AWAU get their next season first.

• edited October 2015

Im starting to think that Tales wont get a Season 2, unless its now Vaughn and Sasha as the starts :P

But really, I kinda think Rhys and Fiona disappeared so none of the choices they made will need to be shown in Borderlands 3 except for things like Helios blowing up

• This is TWAU all over again :( although I do think both will be made eventually. Not anytime soon though

• now Vaughn and Sasha as the starts

That actually would be a quite nice setting if you think about it, maybe they would be looking for Fiona and Rhys is the vault teleported them somewhere.

Poogers555 posted: »

Im starting to think that Tales wont get a Season 2, unless its now Vaughn and Sasha as the starts :P But really, I kinda think Rhys and

• Yeah it be pretty cool, but it wouldnt be the same without those dweebs ;-;

now Vaughn and Sasha as the starts That actually would be a quite nice setting if you think about it, maybe they would be looking for Fiona and Rhys is the vault teleported them somewhere.

• but it wouldnt be the same without those dweebs ;-;

Yeah it be pretty cool, but it wouldnt be the same without those dweebs ;-;

• This would actually be perfect. I would not mind at all playing as Vaughn and Sasha trying to figure out what happened to Rhys and Fiona.

Im starting to think that Tales wont get a Season 2, unless its now Vaughn and Sasha as the starts :P But really, I kinda think Rhys and

• I might just go and get in bed and go into a deep sleep and someone can wake me up when season 2 is confirmed. If it never is, this isn't a world I want to live in and will remain asleep for eternity.

• I would love this! Please Telltale. I don't care how long I have to wait, as long as it does happen!

• Well that would be the whole point to find out what happened to them....maybe in sort of retrospect play. Like Sasha and Vaughn finds clues and then guess what could happen and we switch to play with Rhys and FIona

Yeah it be pretty cool, but it wouldnt be the same without those dweebs ;-;

• Ohh and dont forget their game which they are producing in cooperation with Marvel

ehhh I hope that 2017 will suprise us with something. Maybe s2 or at the least BL 3

• Sure, we all have our own opinions and our own favorites. But still one thing that connects us is that we still love games Telltale is making right? Even if some of them we say are better or worse when compared to each other, they are still probably the best story-driven games right now. And hopefully it will stay this way.

Amen to that

Jacol posted: »

Once upon a time I would never agree to do that but the wait killed that game for me. Well, I used to be one of the biggest Half-Lif

• I know the feeling... it'll be ok.

I might just go and get in bed and go into a deep sleep and someone can wake me up when season 2 is confirmed. If it never is, this isn't a world I want to live in and will remain asleep for eternity.

• Telltale: We are proud to announce that...we will not to be making Season 2! Plus we'll be spending all your money to buy the world's supply of peanut butter, BECAUSE WE JUST CAN!

I hope that won't be TTG reaction to fans....

• I'm just not ready to say goodbye yet... enter image description here

Enigma12 posted: »

I know the feeling... it'll be ok.

• edited October 2015

THIS was meant to be a just do it gif but lets all adore Vaughn's majesty

• Holy fucking shit. Episode 5 blew me away, easily the best episode Telltale have ever done. I really hope we get a Season 2, along with The Wolf Among Us.. The waiting begins.

• enter link description here

I found this gem and I have to say I'm very close to tearing up especially with that last image it suits the music perfectly

• I read somewhere that IGN confirmed a Season 2, basically.

• Unless Telltale said it, it's a lie.

I read somewhere that IGN confirmed a Season 2, basically.

• Alright, alright!

Busy Earnin' comes on

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I am not listening to that for 2 years! Put something else on, the radio, please! T_T

• edited October 2015

You're gonna be waiting awhile. Sure it had a cliffhanger, but so did Wolf among us :/

I also think it's not totally up to telltale. It might come down to if Gearbox allows them.

• Sorry, but

Frankly I would trade BL 3 for another season of tales on this level

• edited October 2015

I wholeheartedly agree. Some things are too pristine to be touched, or else they might be forever tarnished. And I think Tales From the Borderlands is just that. Just look at one of the most popular franchises on earth: When the prequels to Star Wars came out, they were okay films to me, but to many others, the legacy of everyone's favorite space saga was spoiled by a rotten apple (Or Jar Jar Binks, if you will). Star Wars is still great, and heck, I KNOW I'm going to love the new films, but you can't think about the Battle of Hoth, without midi-chlorians.

To me both Tales from the Borderlands and The Wolf Among Us are gems, and a second season of either would undermine them. Not everything has to have a definitive ending, and Telltale especially shines in the ambiguous ending department. So let's keep it that way! So we can still say "Well MY Rhys..." or "MY Clementine" and mean it! Knowing Telltale, if it continues, it's also gotta branch back. And whenever the choices branch back, a little bit of that choice and consequence magic that we feel every time we play a new Telltale episode is lost. I think we should let only Gearbox take a hold of Borderlands now. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Ya know, I used to want a season 2 but after getting such a satisfying end, I think I'm perfectly content with it if this is all we get. Bef

• Link?

I read somewhere that IGN confirmed a Season 2, basically.

• HAIL TO THE PRIEST

bigdogg0821 posted: »

THIS was meant to be a just do it gif but lets all adore Vaughn's majesty

• Not trying to be a party pooper here but I don't think there's gonna be a 2nd season. :( Or we need to wait like 5years -.- ) But I'd love that so damn much! TFTB is my absolute favourite, this journey's been so amazing, I think I enjoyed this game way too much than I should have. :D I'm gonna miss the guys and I'm sad it's over. For me this is GOTY :)

• edited October 2015

GUYS, SEASON 2 IS'nt CONFIRMED...yet ;)

• Phew, thanks man ^_^

LawmanZero posted: »

Alright, alright! Busy Earnin' comes on

• I laughed now...

I'm a horrible person...

mirashade posted: »

Well, since I'm predicting a rather long and uneventful wait... Anyone want to put Rhys' face on this crab? ...Too soon...? Ah, well I'll wait a while and suggest it later. You'll laugh about it eventually.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.